Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.03.2019 08:51
LONDON - Arsenal could be without Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil until the end of April in another blow to the Gunners hopes of wi Antworten

LONDON - Arsenal could be without Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil until the end of April in another blow to the Gunners hopes of winning the English Premier League title. Steve Nash Jersey . Manager Arsene Wenger said on Friday the club-record signing will be sidelined "a minimum of three and a maximum of six weeks" with a hamstring injury. Ozil, who joined Arsenal from Real Madrid for 42 million pounds ($70 million) last summer, was hurt during Tuesdays 1-1 draw at Bayern Munich which saw Arsenal exit the Champions League. Ozils injury adds to a list which includes midfielder Aaron Ramsey and England international Jack Wilshere. Arsenal sits third in the league, seven points behind leader Chelsea with a game in hand. Jalen Brunson Jersey . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Authentic . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-harrison-barnes-jersey .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.Canadas Brad Jacobs looks to make it a gold medal sweep in curling for Canada when he takes on two-time world champion David Murdoch of Great Britain in the mens final on Friday. Catch all the live streaming action at 8:30am et/5:30am pt. Canada finished the roundrobin in second place with a 7-2 mark, putting together six straight wins heading into the playoffs. In Wednesdays semifinal against China, the foursome from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario scored three in the seventh end to snap a 4-4 tie and then punched their ticket to the final with three more in the ninth frame for a 10-6 victory. "It was definitely our best game," said Canadian third Ryan Fry. "We have a knack of being able to elevate our game in the big games. I dont know what the recipe is for that but we brought it for that game." Great Britain wrapped up the roundrobin in fourth spot with a record of 5-4, good enough for a berth in a tiebreaker with Norways Thomas Ulsrud. Trailinng by one in the 10th end, Murdoch came through with a deuce and a 6-5 win to advance to a semifinal matchup against top-ranked Niklas Edin of Sweden, who finished with an 8-1 record. Cheap Swingman Mavericks Jerseys. Once again trailing by one heading to the last frame, Murdoch again scored a deuce for a 6-5 win and a guaranteed medal for the first time in his third trip to the Olympics. "It is by far the best day I have ever had," said Murdoch after the win. "In past Olympic Games, I have been so close. Throughout my whole career, its the Olympic Games that matter and I have always been an inch away." Canada faced Great Britain in the roundrobin on Saturday and came away with a 7-5 decision in a game that came down to a steal by Jacobs in the 10th end. Sweden faces China in the bronze medal game at 3:30am et/12:30am pt. On Thursday, Canadas Jennifer Jones won the gold medal on the womens side with a 6-3 win over Swedens Margaretha Sigfridsson. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz