Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.03.2019 08:51
SAN ANTONIO -- Donald Sterling hasnt quite given up the fight, but Adam Silver thinks the time is coming. [url=http://www.cheapd Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Donald Sterling hasnt quite given up the fight, but Adam Silver thinks the time is coming. Authentic Tracy Walker Jersey . "While I understand his frustration, I think its over," Silver said Sunday. The NBA commissioner said Sterling still hasnt signed off on the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers, or agreed to drop his lawsuit against Silver or the NBA. But Silver believes he ultimately will, because Shelly Sterlings agreement with the league covers the NBAs legal responsibilities in case of a suit. "So in essence, Donald is suing himself and he knows that," Silver said. Silver also said before Game 2 of the NBA Finals that there is "absolutely no possibility" of rescinding the lifetime ban or $2.5 million fine he handed down to Sterling following his racist remarks. Silver said he spoke with Sterling shortly after delivering his punishments and found him to be "distraught" but "not remorseful at that time." Sterlings attorneys had eventually indicated to the league that he would drop his fight and work with his estranged wife to finish off the record $2 billion sale to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Sterling may be changing his mind now, but Silver doesnt seem concerned. "I think its just a matter of time now, and then we will move on to better topics and back to the finals," Silver said. The dominant topic at the finals thus far has been the air conditioning failure in Game 1. Temperatures in the arena rose to about 90 degrees in the second half, and Heat star LeBron James left the game with about 4 minutes left after battling cramps. Silver said he is satisfied the problem has been fixed and that the situation was handled as best as possible after the circuit breaker failed just before the game, leaving no time for repair. ""In hindsight it wasnt handled perfectly, but theyd never been confronted with that issue before," said Silver, who was at the game and communicating with league and arena officials. "I would say that its certainly not one of my prouder moments in my short tenure as commissioner so far, but its the nature of this game. There always are going to be human and mechanical errors and its unfortunate." With the Sterling situation, and the rocky first finals game of his tenure, Silver has had some difficult moments during his first four months on the job. He replaced David Stern on Feb. 1, and both men have said they proud of the way the transition was handled. Silver was designated as Sterns successor in October 2012, when Stern announced his plans to retire as commissioner. But Silver had already been taking on more responsibilities by then, serving as the leagues lead negotiator during the lockout in 2011, and Stern repeatedly said he was confident Silver was the man to take the NBA to new heights. But Silver probably couldnt have imagined some of the things he would face so soon. "Its the early days. Ive done the best I could," Silver said. He has been widely praised for his response to Sterlings remarks, though said Sunday in hindsight he wishes perhaps the NBA could have done more sooner after previous allegations of racist behaviour by Sterling. However, something is being done now. "I take very seriously the fact that he has a pending lawsuit against the league. So I want to make sure thats resolved before we say this is behind us, but I have absolute confidence it will be," Silver said. Authentic Hakeem Valles Jersey .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys .Corey Brewer had 19 points eight rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak and won for just the third time since Ricky Rubio went out with an injured ankle on Nov. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-michael-roberts-jersey . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday.NASHVILLE -- Cam Talbot wasnt tested often, yet the New York Rangers rookie turned aside everything the Nashville Predators threw at him. The backup goalie made 17 saves to record his second consecutive shutout, and the Rangers beat the Predators 2-0 on Saturday night. "I could get used to this," Talbot said. Ryan McDonagh and Derek Stepan scored for the Rangers, who have won the first two games of a five-game road trip. Mats Zuccarello assisted on both goals for New York, which has won six consecutive road games. Talbot got the start over resting No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist for the second straight Saturday night and didnt let any pucks get past him. He has a shutout streak of 146 minutes, 28 seconds. Nashvilles season-best, three-game winning streak was snapped. McDonagh gave the Rangers a 1-0 lead at 13:13 of the second period. From the centre of the blue line, defenceman Dan Girardi sent a one-timer toward the Nashville net. In the slot, McDonagh tipped the puck past goalie Marek Mazanec for his fifth goal of the season. "G had a lot of time. I knew he was going to get a puck going to the net," McDonagh said. "Weve talked about getting deflections and dirty goals, and I just happened to be in the right spot there. It was a great shot." Girardi has an assist in consecutive games. "They played a little bit better and won a few more battles," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I give them some credit, and we have to be better than we were tonight or we are not going to beat a team that plays as well as they do." Stepan doubled New Yorks lead at 7:45 of the third. Skating down the left side on a 2-on-1, Zuccarello slid a pass to Stepan on the right side, where he put the puck past the diving Mazanec for his fifth goal. Authentic Golden Tate III Jersey. "Our guys were focused and ready right from the start, and they executed really well," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "They managed the puck well and obviously we didnt give Nashville a whole lot as far as scoring opportunities. "We were able to generate quite a few and score two goals." Talbot, in his first game since recording his first NHL shutout on Nov. 16 at Montreal, made five saves in the first period, seven in the second, and five in the third to improve to 5-1 this season. Talbot played collegiate hockey at the University of Alabama-Huntsville, which is just 100 miles south of Nashville. "Its nice to be back down south, Ive always loved it down here," Talbot said. "It was fun to get the start down here." Nashville hit the goal post twice late in the third period, one off of the stick of captain Shea Weber, and the other Matt Cullens deflection of Webers shot. "Ive got to find a way to get those in and keep getting pucks to the front of the net," Weber said. "We had good traffic on a couple of them, but we werent able to sink them." Mazanec made 32 saves in the loss. Nashville lost right wing Patric Hornqvist in the first period to an upper-body injury. He played just four shifts in the first period, with his final one ending at 13:06. Hornqvist entered Saturday tied for the Nashville lead with six goals. NOTES: Nashville LW Eric Nystrom returned to the lineup after missing three games with an upper-body injury. ... The Rangers are 94-0-6 in their last 100 regular-season games in which they led after two periods. ... New York has won four straight in Nashville. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz