Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2019 10:16
LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliapuma.com/]Puma Shoes Online Australia[/url] . - Normally, the San Antonio Spur Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Puma Shoes Online Australia . - Normally, the San Antonio Spurs like to move the ball around and get everyone touches. On this night they needed a go-to scorer, so coach Gregg Popovich started calling plays for Kawhi Leonard.Last seasons NBA Finals MVP tied his career high with 26 points despite playing with only one good eye, and the Spurs closed with a rush to beat the Los Angeles Clippers 89-85 Monday.Leonard had been away from his teammates for a three-week stretch because of conjunctivitis, a highly contagious infection that has affected his right eye. Still, he pulled down 10 rebounds and gave the defending champions their first lead with 1:44 left.Its just that my vision isnt 100 per cent yet, Leonard said. But Im just playing games trying to get used to it, and hopefully it will just blow past.Tim Duncan added 18 points and 11 rebounds, and Tony Parker scored nine of his 13 in the fourth quarter for the Spurs, who snapped a two-game skid while earning their first road win.It was a grind, Duncan said. Tony didnt play well. I didnt play well. Kawhi really carried us for a while there, made some great plays on defence.San Antonio finished the game on a 14-3 run, giving Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Parker their 500th career victory together. They are second among trios in NBA history to Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish, who won 540 games with the Boston Celtics.The Spurs future, though, belongs to Leonard.Weve got to start giving him the ball, Popovich said. I dont think Tim and Manu are going to play any more than six or seven more years, so somebody else, do something.Blake Griffin led the Clippers with 23 points and 10 rebounds, but committed two consecutive turnovers that led to the Spurs taking their first lead. J.J. Redick added 13 points, and Chris Paul had 12 points and 10 rebounds while just missing his second triple-double of the season with nine assists.They basically gave us a clinic down the stretch of how to close out a game, Paul said.The Clippers led by seven with just under 6 minutes to play before their shooting went cold and Griffins miscues proved costly. They were 4 of 14 in the fourth.Griffin lost the ball, and Leonards fast-break layup gave San Antonio its first lead at 83-82. Boris Diaw then stole the ball from Griffin. Parker missed, but the ball caromed out to the Spurs and Diaw hit a floater. Ginobili scored to make it 87-82.We definitely let that win slip away, Griffin said. I had two bad turnovers at a critical time. With all that, we still had a chance to tie it up and force overtime. Its a lesson; weve got to keep fighting.Jamal Crawford got fouled on a 3-pointer and made all three, drawing the Clippers within two.Ginobili missed two free throws with 10 seconds to go and the Clippers called a timeout. New owner Steve Ballmer clenched his fists and bellowed, Lets go! as fans rose to their feet.Paul missed on a driving layup that bounced off the rim and Griffin landed on the floor grabbing the rebound. He called a timeout they didnt have.Youre sitting on the ground with the ball. Youve got to think of something, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said.After a review, the clock was set at 1.4 seconds. Parker missed the technical foul shot, but the Spurs retained possession. Leonard got fouled in the final seconds and made both.I cant imagine when he can really see again, Rivers said. He willed that for them.San Antonio twice got within two in the fourth, both times on free throws by Parker. He made a pair after Paul got called for a foul, although it appeared Parker pushed him down with his hand as the two got tangled on a drive to the basket.This team has been together through battles, so we know the game is not over yet, Leonard said.The Clippers ran off five straight points to increase their lead to 82-75.Both teams went 2 minutes without scoring before Duncan rattled off six straight points as part of the 14-3 run.___TIP INSSpurs: F Tiago Splitter (right calf tightness), G Marco Belinelli (mild groin strain) and G Patty Mills (right shoulder surgery) sat out. Popovich said Splitter is likely to be out another week or two.Clippers: Spencer Hawes has a sprained left foot and played restricted minutes for the third straight game. Hes wearing a walking boot when he isnt on the court and wont practice this week. Hawes has four days to rest before the Clippers next game.SMOOCH CITYThe arena kiss cam landed on Griffins parents, who smilingly obliged from the seats several rows up from the court. Ill have to catch it on YouTube, Griffin said.UP NEXTSpurs: Visit Golden State on Tuesday in their second back-to-back.Clippers: Host Phoenix on Saturday. Puma Shoes Australia Sale . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. Puma Shoes Clearance Sale .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. http://www.cheapaustraliapuma.com/ .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record.MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Jerryd Bayless finally found his range, Memphis clamped down on defence and the Grizzlies used the combination for a victory. Bayless keyed a fourth-quarter rally, scoring all of his 15 points in the period, to lead Memphis to a 95-88 victory over the Boston Celtics on Monday night. Bayless was 6 of 7 in the quarter as Memphis erased a six-point Boston lead with just under 9 minutes to play. "Thats what Jerryd does. Hes a volume scorer," said Memphis guard Tony Allen, who had four steals. "He can fill it up. . That was big for us." Zach Randolph and Mike Conley also had 15 for Memphis, Conley handing out eight assists. Marc Gasol finished with 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Jeff Green led the Celtics with 22 points, while Jared Sullinger scored 16, going 2 of 3 from outside the arc. Avery Bradley scored 14, and Jordan Crawford finished with 12. The Celtics fell to 0-4 under rookie coach Brad Stevens, the first time Boston has lost its first four games since the 1969-70 season. "I think you just understand where we are and where we have to go," Stevens said. "You do your best to focus on whats next and not pay too much attention to anything else." The Celtics, who are the worst team in the league at committing turnovers, matched their average with 21, while Memphis wasnt much better with 19. "Our biggest thing right now is turning the ball over, theres no question about it," Stevens said. "If we dont do that, were going to have a better chance of winning." Memphis held the Celtics to 33 per cent shooting in the final quarter, while Memphis was 10 of 15, and it was all Bayless. Only two other Memphis players took more than one shot in the fourth - Allen and Jon Leuer with two each. "I kept looking at my staff saying: When should I put Mike Conley in," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. "And then Jerryd Bayless kept making buckets, and I would be silly if I took Jerryd Bayless outt of the game. Puma Shoes Clearance Australia. " Stevens seemed to have a chance at his first NBA victory until Bayless got untracked in the fourth quarter, mostly from around the top of the key. "I (stunk) the first half honestly." Bayless said. "I was bad. Missing layups and doing things I normally dont do. . It was bad. But I stayed positive, knowing we had to change." In a matchup featuring teams with two of the highest turnover rates in the league, both reached double figures before the break, the Celtics with 12, Memphis with 10. Memphis, which trailed 50-46 at the break, opened the second half with a 12-4 burst. Gasol, who missed both his shots in the first half, had 10 early in the third to help the rally that contributed to a 66-57 Memphis lead. It didnt last as Memphis started misfiring, leading to 15 unanswered points for Boston, capped by Sullingers 3-pointer. That gave the Celtics a 72-66 lead heading into the fourth. Bayless, who was scoreless and had missed all four of his shots in the first three quarters, hit his first six shots in the frame. The comeback was complete when he hit a 3-pointer with 4:19 left. The Celtics never led again. "Im not really thinking about stats during the game," Bayless said. "Im just trying to worry about what we need to do to figure out this win. "Anybody can have a good night like tonight. Luckily, it was my night." NOTES: The best Grizzlies scoring performance against the Celtics is 41 by Bryant Reeves in 1998. .The game featured two of the youngest coaches in the league. Bostons Stevens is youngest at 37; Memphis Dave Joerger is third-youngest at 39. Jacque Vaughn of Orlando at 38 is between them. .The Celtics, who lost 87-77 at Detroit on Sunday night, were playing their first back-to-back of the season. Boston plays road games on consecutive nights 10 times this season. .The 88 points by the Celtics marked the first time this season Memphis has held an opponent under 100 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz