Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
huangjian123 Offline

15.03.2019 02:43
Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey Antworten

The best player on the Jacksonville Jaguars right now is Jalen Ramsey.Let’s be real — he’s in his third season and he’ll likely be voted into his second Pro Bowl by season’s end. He’s already got one All-Pro nod to his name. The offense is putrid at every position group presently through a combination of injuries and underwhelming play. The defense has stars in players like Marcell Dareus http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/brandon-linder-jersey-cheap , Malik Jackson, Myles Jack, and A.J. Bouye.But Ramsey has been a cut above.According to Graham Barfield of NFL.com, he has allowed the lowest quarterback passer rating of any cornerback in the NFL when he’s the nearest defender.I mean...So when asked if he’s eyeing an extension this offseason, Ramsey was his normal self — gregarious, boisterous Womens Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , and to the point. He wants to play for one team his entire career but he wants to be paid like one of the best at his respective position.“Like I said, I am going to let my agent and front office handle that,” Ramsey said after Thursday practice. “After what came out five weeks ago or however many weeks ago it was — yes, I am feeling like [that]. If [the team] is serious about [trade reports] not being real then I need to make it happen. If not, maybe what came out five weeks ago will happen. We will see. I am just going to keep enjoying every day. I am blessed. Let them handle it.”Jalen could be locked in until after the 2021 season with his rookie contract and a fifth-year option that makes him the average of the top five highest paid cornerbacks in the league.Or...Jalen could be rewarded for the gifted athlete he will be for the next decade and given a contract this offseason that reflects that.Don’t f*ck this up, Jaguars.2018 NFL schedule: Our probably dumb but maybe not dumb Jaguars win-loss predictions The Jacksonville Jaguars 2018 regular season is days away and you know what that means — really dumb but maybe not that dumb predictions and guesstimations of the year! (Hey http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/malik-jackson-jersey , you knew this was coming, right?)Here are our predictions for how a season with a lot on the line and much expected of one of the best rosters in the league will play out:Week 1: @ New York GiantsWin. Mark it. 1-0. There’s no way this defense lets Eli Manning out alive, much less winning the game. Jalen Ramsey will shut down Odell Beckham and Ronnie Harrison will get his first true test against tight end Evan Engram. Saquon Barkley having his first NFL start against the Jaguars defensive line is unfair.Record: 1-0Week 2: vs. New England PatriotsWin. The Patriots and Tom Brady always have that one game they play closer-than-you-thought early in the season and I think their first road game of the 2018 season is that one. If you’re going to be the No. 1 seed in the AFC, this is the game to win.Record: 2-0Week 3: vs. Tennessee TitansLoss. Until we can beat them, we can’t. The Titans had our number last year and absolutely frustrated us in an early season disappointment. Prove me wrong, Jaguars.Record: 2-1Week 4: vs. New York JetsWin. A rookie quarterback going against the Jaguars secondary should be against the Geneva Conventions.Record: 3-1Week 5: @ Kansas City ChiefsWin. Again http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/brandon-linder-jersey , Patrick Mahomes is going to be good, but this defensive line is going to swarm him and the secondary will confuse him. My only fear is Blake Bortles on the road against an underwhelming defense.Record: 4-1Week 6: @ Dallas CowboysWin. The Cowboys are a mess and if Ezekiel Elliott doesn’t get going the Cowboys fall apart. If it were earlier in the season, I’d be a bit more worried about our interior run defense — but we’re six weeks into the season and our line will be absolutely humming.Record: 5-1Week 7: vs. Houston TexansWin. Sorry, Deshaun. I love you but your defense is overrated, your only receiving threat will be neutralized, your run game is below average http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/josh-lambo-jersey , and you’re on the road.Record: 6-1Week 8: vs. Philadelphia EaglesLoss. The Jaguars have owned London as of late, but this will be one of those games where I think we look back and say Blake Bortles lost us that one. I just don’t see him doing well against a very, very good defense.Record: 6-2Week 9: BYEWeek 10: @ Indianapolis ColtsWin. Andrew Luck will be shut down for the season by this point.Record: 7-2Week 11: vs. Pittsburgh SteelersWin. I thought this would be a tough game for the Jaguars until I saw the locker room imploding over Le’Veon Bell holding out for what he believes to be a fair wage and now it’s hahahahahahahahahaha.Record: 8-2Week 12: @ Buffalo BillsWin. Next.Record: 9-2Week 13: vs Indianapolis ColtsWin. Next.Record: 10-2Week 14: @ Tennessee TitansLoss. As I said with the earlier game, the Titans have our number. On the road and on a short week, I don’t like the circumstances surrounding this game.Record: 10-3Week 15: vs. WashingtonWin. This is when the Jaguars turn the corner from years past. Last season, the arrow was pointing down headed into the playoffs. This year http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/jermey-parnell-jersey , they beat an inferior team late in schedule.Record: 11-3Week 16: @ Miami DolphinsWin. This Dolphins team will be playing for pride in the game before Christmas while the Jaguars will be jostling for home field advantage in the playoffs.Record: 12-3Week 17: @ Houston TexansWin. I think this is the game that the Texans have to win to get into the playoffs and that the Jaguars have to win to get the No. 1 seed.Record: 13-3What do you think? Are we too optimistic? Is another Titans sweep too cynical? Let us know in the comments below!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz