Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.03.2019 07:48
BETHESDA, Md. [url=http://www.cheapultraboostuk.com/]Wholesale Ultra Boost[/url] . -- Patrick Reed is not interested in talking Antworten

BETHESDA, Md. Wholesale Ultra Boost . -- Patrick Reed is not interested in talking about being top five in the world. He only cares about PGA Tour victory No. 4. Reed, who turned off some of his peers when he won at Doral and said he was among the top five players in the world, held it together Saturday at steamy Congressional for an even-par 71 to build a two-shot lead in the Quicken Loans National. As if Congressional wasnt difficult, the rest of the field now has to chase a guy who has won all three previous PGA Tour events when he had at least a share of the lead going into the final round. On a day when making pars often meant moving forward, Reed overcame three bogeys in a seven-hole stretch by playing the last five holes at 1 under for a two-shot margin over Seung-yul Noh, Freddie Jacobson and Marc Leishman. "You cant get ahead of yourself," Reed said. "If you think about having the lead or if you think about what youre going to do coming down 18, youre going to lose focus on the rest of the holes." Reed was at 6-under 207. The final round will have a player in the last group with a red shirt, only it wont be tournament host Tiger Woods, who missed the cut. Reed has been wearing a red shirt and black pants on Sunday to pattern himself after Woods. He also cited Woods when asked which player was his idol in being confident. Reed took that to a new level when he won at Doral and said he felt he was among the top five in the world. He currently is No. 29. "You cant play this game with lack of confidence," Reed said. "So just one of those things that, you know, were all trying to strive for the same thing, and some guys get there and thats all were trying to do." Dating to his first PGA Tour win at the Wyndham Championship last August, the only top 10s Reed has had have been victories. He attributes his sporadic play to his wife having their first child last month. Now, Reed says his life is becoming settled and his game is rounding into shape. Noh finished off his 5-under 66 -- the best score of the third round -- about the time the leaders went off. He was at 4-under 209, which looked better by the hour. Jacobson made four birdies in his opening eight holes to reach 8 under, only to take double bogey on the 11th hole and a sloppy bogey on the par-5 16th hole. He wound up with a 71. Leishman was still only one shot behind until he failed to get up-and-down for par on the 17th and fell to a 73. "At the start of the day, we probably knew that anything under par was going to be a really good score," Leishman said. "I actually said to my caddie, It feels a bit like a U.S. Open because there were a few pins that you really didnt have a chance to get at. But I think thats good. Its a tough golf course. Its long. If youre not in the fairway, you have no chance." Reed was not in the fairway on two holes where he made birdie, and he managed to pull it off. In deep rough to the right of the fourth fairway, he was 169 yards away and decided to smash a 9-iron to clear the bunker instead of trying a soft 8-iron. It worked out perfectly. The ball bounded past the hole and up a slope, and slowly rolled back to within inches of the cup. "I thought there was about a 3 per cent chance I could cover that bunker, and I ended up being perfect," Reed said. "It was nice whenever I saw it roll up the hill and I saw it come back down because I thought, All right, we have about 5, 7 feet for birdie. Didnt know it was a couple inches, which was nice." Oliver Goss of Australia, the U.S. Amateur runner-up last year making his second pro start, was part of a four-way tie for the lead going into the third round. He was still in the mix until a three-putt from 10 feet for double bogey on No. 11. He had a 76, though he was still only five shots behind. Justin Rose was within two shots of the lead after a hot start, only to make bogey on the par-5 ninth and a double bogey on the 11th hole. He battled back with a pair of late birdies, only to drop another shot on the 18th for a 71. Even so, he was only three shots behind. This could be a perfect fit for a U.S. Open champion. None of the last 26 players who teed off broke 70. Rose took note of the rapidly changing colour of the greens, and his only fear was officials watering the greens overnight, which would make it easier for the early starters. "Id be a fan of them letting them go a little bit and making this a tough tournament and sort of having another U.S. Open," Rose said. "That would be my wish right now. But obviously, the course is firm. Wedges were releasing 10 yards by the end of the day. Its definitely a test. It was fun. I enjoy that type of golf." Ultra Boost Shoes Sale Uk . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. Ultra Boost Wholesale Uk . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. http://www.cheapultraboostuk.com/ . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand.WINNIPEG -- The coach and general manager of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers say wins are the only thing that will show whether theyve assembled a better team this season. "I want to say our fans are going to see a team that theyre proud of, that regardless of the outcome on each particular game, that the fans are going to leave the stadium knowing that we gave it all," GM Kyle Walters said Friday on one of the conference calls CFL teams are having with the media as they prepare for the new season. But there were no bold predictions as to whether the Bombers are a better team yet than they were last season. "Its all words until we hit four wins," said Mike OShea, the former Toronto special teams co-ordinator preparing for his rookie season as a CFL head coach. Last season, the Bombers tied their worst record ever in the 18-game schedule as they finished in the CFL cellar at 3-15. "What does better mean?" asked Walters. "Thats the beauty I guess of our line of work that better is quantifiable with wins and losses." The teams on-field balance sheet shows additions and subtractions since that last troubled season ended. General manager Joe Mack got his pink slip well before the final game and coach Tim Burke was sacked after it was all over. Since then, the biggest loss was defensive star Henoc Muamba. The Canadian linebacker who was Winnipegs top defensive player, top Canadian player and top player overall in 2013 signed with the Indianapolis Colts of the NFL. And one possible import replacement, former Tennessee Titan Gerald McRath, didnt pan out. He went to the teams mini-camp in Florida and the defensive staff didnt see what they were looking for in the veteran. "Its not something were worried about," said OShea, pointing to players still on the roster who can fill the hole. The Bombers also lost Canadian speciial teams linebacker James Green and import receiver Wallace Miles to the Ottawa Redblacks in the CFL expansion draft. Discount Ultra Boost. They lost receiver and 2012 CFL rookie of the year Chris Matthews to the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL but picked up free agent Nick Moore from the B.C. Lions, the third leading receiver in the CFL in 2013. They traded Canadian receiver Kito Poblah to the Lions for defensive back and four-time CFL all-star Korey Banks. The Bombers lost free agent offensive lineman Justin Sorensen, last seasons starter at centre, to the Edmonton Eskimos and are looking to use their second overall pick next week to select someone in the CFL draft they hope can be a starting centre. Overall though, Walters says this years draft offers a diminished pool because of rule changes regarding the NFL draft and red-shirted freshmen. "Youre going to see some real good players drafted next week," he said. "Theres just not the depth." The Bombers also struck out in every bid to land a bona fide starting CFL quarterback, although they insist theyre thrilled with former Saskatchewan backup Drew Willy, who has been guaranteed the job even before training camp starts. Both Walters and OShea were emphatic Friday that nothing will change that. "He demonstrated down in Florida to be very accurate," said OShea. "Hes not afraid to go down field . . . He took risks in practice. He didnt try to play it safe. . . He absorbed the playbook very quick. He showed some leadership, I dont forsee that changing from the start of training camp to the end." OShea said theyre not going into camp with a wait-and-see attitude. "What weve done in the off-season I believe is showing that were not waiting to see whats going to happen next, were taking a real active step in creating what we want to happen next," he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz