Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
laiyongcai92 Offline

17.05.2019 09:08
This week on Seaside Chats Antworten

with Kenneth Arthur Womens Frank Clark Jersey , it’s just me: Kenneth Arthur. Well, it’s me AND you as I take questions about the Seahawks on Twitter and answer them on the podcast. This is a free episode of the Patreon show with a giveaway for Patreon subscribers and brought to you by our sponsors at InjuryLegalCenter.net. If you’d like to support the podcast and help us improve and continue to bring in great guests and segments each week, you can get every episode and continue to do so each week at just $2/month. I’m also giving away a Footbottle to a Patreon supporter — just email me your top offseason priority to sbnfieldgulls@gmail.com and I’ll pick a winner at random!Topics this week include:The Earl Thomas situationExtending Bobby Wagner or Russell Wilson first?Will the offense be better or worse next season?Draft prioritiesWhat edge players could be available?Are there any trade commodities on the team currently?What sort of animal could Duane Brown clingform to a lamppost?And A Whole Lot More!Listen to the episode for free right:HERE IS THE EPISODEThanks again to our sponsors at InjuryLegalCenter.net, if you needhelp with an accident, a slip and a fall, please consider reaching out to them and tell them that I sent you!The Footbottle giveaway: This is an awesome item. It’s a bottle ... inside a football! That simple. That great. I think this idea is going to be trending everywhere soon. Well folks, in terms of entertainment value Jason Myers Jersey Green , that was one of the worst Super Bowls of all-time. But if you wanted the Los Angeles Rams to lose the Super Bowl in unbelievably inept fashion, this was..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsSuper Bowl 53 Final Score: Vaunted Rams offense flops spectacularly in 13-3 loss to Patriots New,243commentsPSTShareTweetShareShareSuper Bowl 53 Final Score: Vaunted Rams offense flops spectacularly in 13-3 loss to Patriots Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWell folks, in terms of entertainment value, that was one of the worst Super Bowls of all-time. But if you wanted the Los Angeles Rams to lose the Super Bowl in unbelievably inept fashion, this was a dream come true.The mighty Rams offense, led by genius head coach Sean McVay Dontae Johnson Jersey , became the first team since the 1971 Miami Dolphins to score no touchdowns in the Super Bowl. They put up a grand total of 3 points against the New England Patriots, who prevailed 13-3 courtesy of Sony Michel’s go-ahead TD with seven minutes left in the game, while Stephen Gostkowski secured victory with a 41-yard field goal after the two-minute warning.Jared Goff was really bad. He finished 19/38 for 229 yards and a back-breaking, astonishingly poor interception to Stephon Gilmore in the closing stages as the Rams sought a game-tying touchdowns. Goff was sacked four times, the Rams rushing attack only yielded 62 yards on 18 attempts, and they were a pathetic 3/13 on third-down conversions. Los Angeles scored 527 points in the regular season, but Bill Belichick’s defense put in a remarkable performance by hassling Goff Alex McGough Jersey , shutting down the running game, and locking down the Rams’ receivers. They were held to only 4.3 yards per play and just 14 first-downs.This loss assures that the Seattle Seahawks will head into 2020 as the only team in the NFC West to have won a Super Bowl since the league realigned its divisions in 2002. As for the winners, New England now has more Super Bowls (6) than both the San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys, and as many as the Pittsburgh Steelers. There’s really not much more to add. The 2018 NFL Season was filled with amazing offenses and high-scoring games, but it started with an 18-12 win for the Philadelphia Eagles over the Atlanta Falcons, and ended with a 13-3 win for the Patriots over the Rams. Now the 2019 offseason begins.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz