Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
elaine95 Offline

21.05.2019 09:17
more goals or two.”NOTES: Antworten

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nathan MacKinnon Colorado Avalanche T-Shirts Authentic , Mikko Rantanen and Gabriel Landeskog are the top line in Colorado — and right now, the NHL.Rantanen had two goals, Matt Nieto and Landeskog also scored, and the Colorado Avalanche beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 on Monday night.The Avalanche continued their early-season hot streak and finished 3-0-1 on their four-game road trip.“We know that we have to be better than we were last year on the road. It’s a focus of ours,” Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said. “We don’t feel like there’s any reason we can’t play the way we do at home out on the road, even though there’s some tougher circumstances.”They’ll be fine if the top line keeps producing like this. Landeskog had a hat trick on the trip against New Jersey and clinched this one with his eighth goal of the season early in the third period.“I’ve had a lot of fun in the NHL but no doubt we’re getting some production and we’re playing well and creating a lot of chances,” Landeskog said.Semyon Varlamov was solid in net and stopped 37 shots.The Flyers continued to push their rookie mascot Gritty, giving out T-shirts and running fun facts (“Gritty has been known to use the express lane at the grocery story even when he buys more than 15 items”) on the big screen of the furry fan favorite. But the frivolity can’t mask the problems for a Flyers’ team that suffered its third home loss of the season and continued to struggle in the defensive zone.“I think it took us getting down to come to life there and I think, especially in our home building, we got to come on strong and we got to sync more,” Flyers defenseman Travis Sanheim said.Rantanen needed only 3:23 to beat Brian Elliott for his third goal of the season and the quick lead. MacKinnon set up Rantanen for the power-play score Colorado Avalanche Hoodies Authentic , and they became the first players in franchise history with concurrent nine-game point streaks to start the season.Nieto was left open on the left side to score his first goal of the season in the second.Flyers captain Claude Giroux lost the puck in the offensive zone and Landeskog capitalized with a breakaway goal for a 3-0 lead.The fans chanted for Gritty.The best they got was a slapper from Nolan Patrick to cut it to 3-1.“You see the way we play when we get down, we dominate the game,” Patrick said. “That’s kind of something we need to do for a full 60 minutes. We can’t just wait until we’re down to start making a push like that. We’re capable of so much more.”The Avalanche continued to get production from perhaps the best top line in the NHL. MacKinnon has a goal in seven of nine games, and his eight even-strength goals lead the NHL. Rantanen is in the top-five in scoring, and Landeskog has been a dominant goal scorer.Rantanen added an unassisted empty-netter in the final 90 seconds to squash any thought of a Flyers’ comeback.He put up almost 90 points last year and he’s off to a good start this year and it seems like he’s still not getting the recognition he deserves,” Landeskog said. “That’s fine with us, we’ll take that. He’s going to be stud in this league for a long time.”NOTES: Flyers F Michael Raffl left with an unspecified lower-body injury. … Flyers D Shayne Gostisbehere seemed in pain and was down on the ice for a bit after a collision in the third with Landeskog. … Joe Sakic and Anton Stastny each had a point in eight straight games to open the 1988-89 season when the franchise was still in Quebec. … The Flyers have yet to win consecutive games this season. … Landeskog was named the NHL first star of the week. … The Avalanche blocked 22 shots.UP NEXTAvalanche: Return home Wednesday to play Tampa Bay.Flyers: Thursday at Boston. RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Hurricanes grew accustomed over the years to seeing Cam Ward in goal and winning games. Both those things happened again Monday night — but this one was different.The winningest goalie in Carolina history took the loss in his first game here as a visitor, with Sebastian Aho scoring 1:16 into overtime to lift the Hurricanes past Ward’s new team, the Chicago Blackhawks, 3-2 and spoiling the goalie’s emotional return.“Obviously Colorado Avalanche Hats Authentic , I have a lot to be thankful for, my 13 years here, and wanted to put forth a strong effort,” Ward said. “Unfortunately, we came to win, and it just slipped away there in overtime.”Teuvo Teravainen and Micheal Ferland scored power-play goals 66 seconds apart late in the second period for Carolina, which has earned points in three straight and beat Chicago for the second time in four nights. But the two wins over the Blackhawks are their only victories since Oct. 26.“We haven’t won a lot lately and obviously, we need wins to get some confidence,” Aho said. “We’ve played in many games well, but we haven’t found a way to get those wins, but this one feels definitely good.”Ward stopped 37 shots Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys , Jonathan Toews scored a deflected goal and Alex DeBrincat added a goal, but the Blackhawks lost their eighth straight.Carolina’s Scott Darling made 33 saves against his former team, in regulation coming up with a slick glove save to stop Patrick Kane on a 2-on-1 and making a left pad save to stop Nick Schmaltz on a breakaway.Aho’s winner came after he took a pass at the blue line, then skated in before drifting across the net and beating Ward with a wrist shot. Ward had stopped Aho on a breakaway earlier in the game and he wanted another shot at his former teammate.“I got the second chance and I saw (Ward) going down and it was east-west and I knew he had to move,” Aho said.For Ward, it was a tough end to his first game as a visitor in the arena where he won the 2006 Conn Smythe Trophy and hoisted the Stanley Cup.He set franchise records with 318 victories, 568 starts and 27 shutouts during 13 seasons with the Hurricanes before he was allowed to leave as a free agent and signed a one-year, $3 million deal with the Blackhawks in July while Carolina opted to give Petr Mrazek a one-year, $1.5 million contract.“I think it took me a little bit to calm down,” Ward said. “Obviously there were a little bit of nerves coming back, coming back and playing your former team www.officialbluejackets.com , you so badly want to play well, and I felt like as the game progressed, it got better and better.”Toews scored the game’s first goal with 10:53 left in the first. Parked in front of Darling, he redirected Henri Jokiharju’s one-time blast from the point for his third goal in six games. DeBrincat made it a 2-0 game with 9:11 left in the second with a blast from between the circles.Carolina tied it with two rapid-fire power-play goals. Teravainen made it 2-1 three seconds into a delay of game minor on Brent Seabrook, and Ferland followed with his goal 26 seconds into Jokiharju’s slashing penalty.“Gave up two quick goals, not fun, but still had our chances to try and distance ourselves in the game,” Toews said. “Just the way things are going right now that we didn’t find a way to get up a few more goals or two.”NOTES: Carolina LW Jordan Martinook and Seabrook traded punches midway through the third after Seabrook hit Hurricanes rookie RW Andrei Svechnikov into the boards. Seabrook received a boarding minor while Martinook was whistled for roughing. … A former Hurricane missed his homecoming, with Chicago C Marcus Kruger out with a left leg injury. … Carolina has scored power-play goals in four straight games.UP NEXTBlackhawks: Return home to face St. Louis on Wednesday night.Hurricanes: Continue their six-game homestand Saturday night against Columbus.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz