Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

27.05.2019 07:40
Antonio Gates and Vernon Davis are among the 32 nominees for the NFL’s Antworten

NEW YORK (AP) — Veterans Drew Brees Jesse Davis Jersey , Julius Peppers,Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.Each team nominates a player for the award, created in 2014 in honor of the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers and a Pro Football Hall of Famer. The award recognizes players around the league who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field.The winner is determined by a vote of current NFL players. From eight finalists, each team’s players will submit a consensus vote of their choice for the winner. As in Pro Bowl voting Kenny Stills Jersey , a team cannot vote for its own player.Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly won the Rooney Award last year. Before that, winners were running back Frank Gore, then with the Indianapolis Colts; defensive back Charles Woodson of the Oakland Raiders; and wide receiverLarry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals. Gore is nominated again this year, by Miami.This year’s nominees:Arizona Cardinals — DT Corey PetersAtlanta Falcons — C Alex MackBaltimore Ravens —S EricWeddleBuffalo Bills— DT Kyle WilliamsCarolina Panthers— DE Julius PeppersChicago Bears —C Cody WhitehairCincinnati Bengals— WR A.J. GreenCleveland Browns —OL Joel BitonioDallas Cowboys— QB Dak PrescottDenver Broncos —DT Domata PekoDetroit Lions— LS Don MuhlbachGreen Bay Packers— CB Tramon WilliamsHouston Texans— CB Johnathan JosephIndianapolis Colts— QB Andrew LuckJacksonville Jaguars — DE Calais CampbellKansas City Chiefs— WR Sammy WatkinsLos Angeles Chargers — TE Antonio GatesLos Angeles Rams —RB Todd GurleyMiami Dolphins— RB Frank GoreMinnesota Vikings— DE Danielle HunterNew England Patriots — WR Matthew SlaterNew Orleans Saints —QB Drew BreesNew York Giants —TE Rhett EllisonNew York Jets— DL Steve McLendonOakland Raiders —QB Derek CarrPhiladelphia Eagles —QB Carson WentzPittsburgh Steelers —G David DeCastroSan Francisco 49ers —T Joe StaleySeattle Seahawks —WR Tyler LockettTampa Bay Buccaneers — LB Lavonte DavidTennessee Titans —QB Marcus MariotaWashington Redskins —TE Vernon Davis You already know the last game was a “kick to the nuts” as Adam Gase so eloquently put it.However Reshad Jones Jersey , this was different.Taking an embarrassing L when the team collapses is one thing, but the lengths & depths to which our fan base raged after the game was something I just couldn’t deal with.It’s not often that I willingly step away from Twitter voluntarily, but it was absolutely necessary for the better part of 48 hours after this game.The socials were a complete $hitstorm of misguided, wanna-be hot takes on our QB and pure rage calling for the owner to blow the team up Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , fire everyone and start over.As a side note, I’ll remind everyone we’re 3-2 and still tied for 1st in our division.Don’t get me wrong, we have some massive issues on the OL with 60% of our starters missing and zero talented depth.This domino effect caused Ryan Tannehill to go from “in the running for 2018 NFL MVP” after week 3 to “Miami needs to find a QB“ just 2 weeks later.No, he cannot & will not ever “carry a team Mike Gesicki Jersey ,” but Tannehill is above-average when given time in a decent scheme (those last 2 caveats should be re-read for emphasis).But that’s not why you’re here — on to the shenanigans.This is how I envision our entire fan base after the last game.Drown Those Sorrows@nashmax73My therapist suggested I deal with my anger by spending time in an adult coloring book.It hasn’t gone well.STILL ANGRY!@nashmax73Here’s your in-game photo of the action from Dolphins at Bengals....S.O.S...@nashmax73In related news, I came across a job posting on Craigslist from the Miami Dolphins.Something about “SEEKING FAT GUYS WHO CAN STOP OTHER FAT GUYS FROM HITTING OUR QUARTERBACK - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.”Hope they find a Fat Bastard who can block worth a damn.Dead Sexy OL@nashmax73Week 1: We win the game, but lose all-pro LG Josh SittonWeek 2 & 3:We win some more despite missing 20% of our OLWeek 4: We lose our C Kilgore & the game, so now missing 40% of our OLWeek 5: Up 17-0 we lose our LT Tunsil Jason Sanders Jersey , then the game, so now missing 60% of our OLRyan Tannehill doesn’t like this trend one bit...RIP Ryan Tannehill@nashmax73#RIP

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz