Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

30.05.2019 08:45
New York Giants fans!Mark Herzlich: Dave Gettleman, Giants Don’t See Future Antworten

Good morning Olivier Vernon Color Rush Jersey , For Eli Manning | CBS Sports RadioLong-time Giant Mark Herzlich said Thursday that Giants GM Dave Gettleman isn’t watching film “until his eyes bleed” to judge Eli Manning, He is doing it to replace him.Herzlich also said this about Manning:Herzlich also took a shot at Odell Beckham Jr., more or less saying that he undermined former coach Ben McAdoo.Mailbag Questions?Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty ImagesHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!Is Dave Gettleman’s conviction that the Giants are ‘headed in the right direction’ justified? – The AthleticDan Duggan of The Athletic took issue with Gettleman’s description of where the Giants are following a 5-11 season. He called the general manager’s outlook “surprisingly rosy” and said he he is “0-for-1” in his efforts to fix the Giants.Valentine’s View: I’m going to strongly disagree here. I do believe that perhaps Gettleman was overly optimistic Odell Beckham Jr Color Rush Jersey , or hopeful, about the ability to compete in 2018. I do, however, absolutely believe that the Giants are in a better place than they were when Gettleman was hired to replace Jerry Reese. There are no guarantees Gettleman and Pat Shurmur can return the Giants to contention, but I do believe strides were made. As I have said many times B.J. Goodson Color Rush Jersey , in the end the tenures of the GM and coach are going to be defined by whether or not they eventually get the right long-term quarterback.Jaguars, Giants, Jets head worst-to-first candidates in 2019 - NFL.comLong-time Dallas Cowboys executive Gil Brandt believes in the Giants. And in Eli Manning. He wrote:Hall of Fame reveals finalists for Class of 2019 - NFL.comOnce again, no George Young. That’s all I’m saying.Pros and cons of Eli Manning returning for another season with Giants - New York Giants Blog- ESPNEveryone and their mother appears to have an opinion on this. Here is yet another one. Good morning, New York Giants fans! As we roll into offseason mode Aldrick Rosas Color Rush Jersey , here are your Thursday morning headlines.NFL free agents 2019: Here are the Giants' top targets | Teddy Bridgewater, Nick Foles, Dee Ford, Brandon Graham, more | NJ.comThis is an interesting list from Matt Lombardo. Heavy on quarterbacks Janoris Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , pass rushers and offensive linemen — the obvious areas of need for the Giants. We will begin profiling potential free agents of interest for the Giants when we get closer to the signing period in a couple of months.Bill Barnwell’s 2018 lessons - What this NFL season means for 2019 | ESPNThere are lots of things in here that could be of interest to Giants fans. One is the value to teams of capable quarterbacks playing on rookie contracts. Another is the value of good offensive lines, something Giants GM Dave Gettleman and coach Pat Shurmur quite obviously understand. A third is that the draft is the key to turning around a team that has been struggling. The Giants’ 2018 draft class got them off to a good start in that area.BBV Radio — ‘Dwayne Haskins or bust’Giants’ quarterback options if they part ways with Eli Manning | NY PostEverybody has an opinion on who the Giants’ quarterback should be next season. Here is another one.Whether Eli Manning remains a Giant may come down to money | NY PostDoes Manning need to accept a restructured contract to lower his $23.2 million 2019 cap hit in order to come back to the Giants next season?Raiders would be the best choice for 'Hard Knocks | Yahoo Sports'The Giants are one of the five eligible teams. The Raiders being featured would make co-owner John Mara a happy man.Final rookie rankings: A new name at the top - NFL Nation- ESPNGiants fans won’t like it, but there are three players ranked ahead of Saquon Barkley.Stuff you might have missedEli Manning wants to be a Giant, but “we will see” | Big Blue ViewDave Gettleman on Odell Beckham: “We didn’t sign him to trade him” | Big Blue ViewGiants’ GM Dave Gettleman: No commitment to Eli Manning for 201 | Big Blue View

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz