Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
gsnoopy520 Offline

30.05.2019 10:48
Artemi Panarin Jersey Antworten

LIEGE Rees Odhiambo Seahawks Jersey , Belgium, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Chinese paddler Ma Long,reigning world champion and Olympic gold medallist, was ready toface challenges with his best self at the ITTF Men's World Cup tobe held here from Friday until Sunday.

Ma Jarran Reed Seahawks Jersey , captain of Chinese men's team, targeted at his third WorldCup title after 2012 and 2015 in the eastern Belgian city, where hedebuted in the tournament nine years ago.

"I hope to perform well back here," he said at Thursday's pressconference.

Ma automatically secured one spot at the World Cup as currentworld champion back in June in Dusseldorf. Following his victory atthe National Games early in September Germain Ifedi Seahawks Jersey , Ma adjusted himself to theWorld Cup through training and injury recovery.

"I want to embrace challenges here with my best self, bothathletically and physically," he commented, adding that he justfocused on playing to his best in every match.

Another Chinese paddler to feature in Liege was the 22-year-oldLin Gaoyuan Tedric Thompson Seahawks Jersey , the Asian Cup winner. He also won last month's ITTFAustrian Open.

Lin grabbed much attention back in March as he secured a ticketto the World Championships through Chinese team'squalification.

"I have benefitted a lot from my experience in internationaltournaments, and seen much improvement in my ability.

"I need to be better prepared for the World Cup here," saidLin.

This was the third time that Liege has hosted the World Cupafter 2005 and 2008.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz