Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

10.06.2019 05:55
Bills/Vikings odds: Big point spread good news Antworten

for Minnesota Super Bowl Dru Samia Jersey , not so good for gamblers We don’t generally talk about gambling odds or anything like that as a part of our lead-up to Minnesota Vikings games, but given the circumstances behind this one I thought it was something that merited a look.In their game against the Buffalo Bills this week, the Vikings are ridiculously huge favorites. They opened as a 16.5-point favorite over the Bills, and that number has climbed to 17 since then. According to CBS Sports, this is the third time in the last 30 years that the Vikings have been favored over an opponent by at least 16 points. In November of 2009, they were favored by 17 points over the Detroit Lions, and they won that game by. . .17 points, 27-10, making it a push for gamblers everywhere. Back in 1998 Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft , they were a 16-point favorite over the Chicago Bears, and won that one by a final score of 48-22, giving them an easy cover.As most of you out there aren’t gambling types. . .at least, I don’t think you are, anyway. . .I’ll give you the most important number about this sort of thing from the CBS Sports article.Since the start of the 2008 season, there have been 20 games where a team was favored to win by at least 16 points. In those 20 games, the favored teams have a record of 20-0. Sure, they’re just 8-11-1 against the spread in those games, but at last check the NFL doesn’t figure records against the spread into potential divisional and playoff tiebreakers Ben Gedeon Jersey , so who cares?So, if you’re planning on putting a wager down on the Vikings for Sunday’s contest, be wary of such a huge point spread. However, if history is any indication. . .and this is where I start knocking on every wooden object in my house. . .it seems pretty likely that by about 3:00 PM Central on Sunday afternoon we’ll be celebrating the Vikings moving their record to 2-0-1 on the young 2018 season.Vikings Antwione Williams Was Fined For Roughing the Passer Against Jacksonville Jaguars NFL fans don’t need more reasons to not like the new tackling rules that they have introduced, but this new rule seems to be the gift that keeps on giving.Viking Antwione Williams was penalized and fined because of the confusing new rule and he, like us, are not happy about it.The penalty came when Williams used his body to tackle the quarterback to the ground. While the rest of the world sees this as a normal hit, the NFL now says this is roughing the passer which is now a penalty and a fine. I understand wanting to make playing safer for the longevity of the players health. That should always be the first concern. But since the NFL is not going back to the ways of old like we all want, they need to extremely clear on the new rule as to avoid future confusion.But the lack of clarity on the new rule continues to show. SB Nation found that Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , “Through two full weeks of the preseason, as well as the Hall of Fame game, there have been 51 penalties because of the helmet rule, an average of 1.5 per game, mostly called against the defense (43).”We may not like this rule but it is here to stay. Hopefully clarity comes through from the top and they can go back to playing and we can go back to watching with no confusion.***Edit from J-Dog***It wasn’t known until a little earlier how much exactly Ant was fined for the penalty, but Ian Rapoport had the amount on Twitter:Quite the pretty penny for one of our backup linebackers.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz