Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

20.06.2019 02:47
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Royals Antworten

RIP 162-0 dreams. There’s always next year!"Trade Rumors & Hot StoveRoyals Minor Leagues & ProspectsRoyals Review ClassicRoyals Review Users GuideThe 100 Greatest Royals Of All TimeRoyals take first L of 2019 to White SoxNew Jonny Venters Jersey ,42commentsRIP 162-0 dreams. There’s always next year!EDTShareTweetShareShareRoyals take first L of 2019 to White SoxPeter G. AikenThe 162-0 dream is dead.Chicago beat Kansas City, 6-3, at Kauffman Stadium, to give the Royals their first loss of the season. Lucas Giolito continued to own Kansas City despite being brutally terrible against everyone else.But hey, it’s a series win, right? The Royals didn’t get one of those until May 6 last year, and it took them just two games in 2019 to get a series dub. We’ll take it.Jorge Lopez matched Giolito for awhile, but Chicago finally broke through in the fourth inning when Jose Abreu and Yonder Alonso hit back-to-back homers. The 2-0 score held until the sixth, when Lopez finally unraveled. He opened the sixth by giving up a single, a double, and a walk to load the bases with nobody out Matt Moore Jersey , so he was pulled for Tim Hill.Hill decided to keep the early season bullpen woes alive and well by walking the first two men he faced, bringing in a third and fourth run for the White Sox. An inning that could have been worse ended with a 4-0 score, but come on. Is it so hard for this team to find a single reliever, besides Cy Young closer candidate Ian Kennedy of course, that can get people out?I believe it was @TJFSports on Twitter that said that relievers coming in and immediately walking two hitters in a row should be an insta-demotion. It makes sense to me.Maybe that guy will be Kyle Zimmer! Seven years after being drafted and briefly being unemployed, Zimmer came in and made his MLB debut in the eighth inning. He struck out two and allowed only one baserunner in his first-ever inning of MLB-level action. It was awesome to see him in the big leagues after everything he’s gone through. He’s definitely your highest-ceiling reliever, and I anticipate him being the team’s closer at some point this year.After Chicago got two more runs in the seventh, they led 6-0, and Giolito was working on a no-hitter. It wasn’t until Alex Gordon stepped up with one gone and none on in the seventh that the no-hitter ended, as he banged a single back up the middle. He came home and scored on Ryan O’Hearn’s RBI double, marking the six time in just three games he’s crossed home plate. The Royals added another run on an RBI single by Lucas Duda later in the inning. 6-2.Here is my one-paragraph http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey , personal feelings rant: Chris Owings freaking sucks. I can’t believe the Royals are giving that scrub a roster spot. Remember how damn bad Alcides Escobar was last year? What if I told you that Chris Owings was even worse in 2018? And the Royals went out and gave him $3 million for this season! He played more innings than Hunter Dozier, Ryan O’Hearn, and Frank Schwindel this series. Shockingly, he was 0-for-10 in the series. He has no place on this roster, and my brain is going to explode watching him rack up 450 at-bats this year.Facing former foe Kelvin Herrera, Whit Merrifield extended his hitting streak to 23 games with an infield single in the eighth inning. It is the fourth longest streak in team history.Adalberto Mondesi hit an RBI single in the eighth inning to make it 6-3, but that’s as close as the Royals got it. After a brutal two-games-in-two-days stretch, the Royals have earned a day off. They won’t play tomorrow, but the Twins come into Kauffman Stadium for a two-game stretch on Tuesday night. Brad Keller will start on normal rest. He will oppose infamous Royal killer Kyle Gibson. ATLANTA — Julio Teheran has had a so-so season for Atlanta, but he may be the perfect pitcher to have on the mound Sunday as the Braves continue to try to hold first place in the National League East.Teheran is 4-1 with a 2.51 ERA in 10 career games (nine starts) against Pittsburgh and has allowed only one earned run in his past 27 1/3 innings against the Pirates.The Braves (75-60) snapped a three-game losing streak with a 5-3 comeback victory over the Pirates on Saturday night and lead the Phillies, who lost to the Chicago Cubs 7-1 in Philadelphia Bartolo Colon Jersey , by three games.Article continues below ...The Pirates (66-70) will start rookie Nick Kingham in the series final at SunTrust Park after veteran Ivan Nova, who is 3-1 with a 1.98 ERA in four career starts versus Atlanta, was scratched.Teheran (9-7, 4.18 ERA) beat the Pirates with a strong seven-inning outing in Pittsburgh after Nova (7-9, 4.35 ERA) lost a day earlier in the Braves’ three-game sweep Aug. 20-22.Teheran gave up two hits and a run in his victory as the right-hander walked one after experiencing control problems most of the season.“It was the best command I’ve had in a while,” he said afterward.Teheran’s four-seam fastball averaged only 87.7 mph, but he was able to locate and keep the Pirates off balance with his other pitches.“Warming up, I felt I didn’t need to throw harder,” Teheran said. “I wasn’t forcing it. I was throwing down and up and commanding.”That wasn’t the same way that Teheran had gone after the Pirates in previous seasons.“It’s a different pitcher than we saw a few years ago,” Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. “He made pitches. He slowed the game down. He spun the ball extremely well.”After going 2-0 with a 2.93 ERA in five starts through the Pittsburgh game, Teheran didn’t fare as well in his most recent start against Tampa Bay. He allowed four runs in 5 2/3 innings against the Rays in a no-decision and surrendered his 24th homer of the season.Kingham (5-6 Jon Niese Jersey , 4.92 ERA) will get the start for the Pirates opposite Teheran because Nova is away from his team for personal reasons.Nova’s absence can’t be bad news for the Braves despite their victory against him two weeks ago in Pittsburgh.Nova, a victim of poor run support most the season, lost for the first time to Atlanta despite giving up only four hits and two runs in six innings. He didn’t walk anyone in that game and has issued two free passes in 27 1/3 career innings against the Braves.Kingham will be making his 15th major league appearance and 13th start.Kingham, who has never faced the Braves, made his two appearances out of the bullpen after lasting a total of four innings in starts at the end of July and beginning of August before being sent to Triple-A Indianapolis.The 26-year-old right-hander allowed six runs in three innings against the New York Mets and then four runs (two earned) in one inning before being pulled against the Chicago Cubs.The highlight for Kingham this season came in his major league debut at the end of April, when he limited St. Louis to one hit in seven scoreless innings while striking out nine and walking none.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz