Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

03.07.2019 07:52
Let’s start by getting to know the available offensive Antworten

linemen in FA."It’s fair to say that the Minnesota Vikings need to address its offensive line throughout the offseason. Don't fret though Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , because by the time the offseason is over I sense an upgraded offensive line (not like my sense means anything though). By “upgraded” I mean that the Vikings add some depth on the line with a couple of veterans and grab a couple linemen from the draft. In terms of available free agents it will be slim pickings for linemen so Minnesota will have to be convincing and smart when it comes to picking up players. Let’s begin with a tackle from Washington who did a solid job at left tackle when starter Trent Williams was suspended for four games back in 2016 and played with Kirk Cousins until his departure to Minnesota after the 2017 season. Since that little stint, 33-year old Ty Nsekhe has been a reliable depth guy on the line for the Redskins. Over the course of his four-year run with Washington he started in 16 games, the equivalent of a regular-season. In 2015 Nsekhe started two games at left tackle. In 2016 he started four games at left tackle and in 2017 he started in three games at left tackle and one game at left guard. Nsekhe participated in 30 percent of the snaps on offense in 2017. The six-foot-eight-inch, 330 pound linemen participated in 40 percent of the offensive snaps last season. That made it the most of his five-year career. He started three games at left tackle and two games at left guard. Nsekhe was only called for one holding and three false start penalties in his 403 snaps last season. Nsekhe played his college ball at Texas State, and even had stints in both the Arena and the Canadian League. He’s someone who’s played at almost every professional football level in North America. He’s a grinder and it seems like he truly loves the game of football based on his resiliency to get back into the NFL, despite getting cut by four NFL teams. Why should the Vikings consider him?This was brought up earlier but I’ll bring it up again. Nsekhe spent a few seasons with Cousins. in 2016 he spent time protecting Cousins’ blindside throughout those four games when Williams was out. He did a pretty solid job and really has seemed to do well when needed to rise to the occasion. He had to face Everson Griffen back in 2016 and held his own against him. Nsekhe even faced Jadeveon Clowney back in November and seemed to do a good job with pass protection once again. This guy seems physical and someone who likes to look up field for blocks. I’m not to sure how he is as a run blocker, but based on a few clips he looks to have moments. Nsekhe would be a great addition to the line Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , especially in terms of giving Riley Reiff some competition and could even play some left guard if needed and could also help push Tom Compton. Last season he was under a one-year contract for about 2.9 million dollars. It wouldn’t be a big surprise if he signed a one-year for less than what he signed last year considering his age. I’d think 2.2 million dollars could work, but I’m not a salary cap expert.Nsekhe may be older, but I think if the Vikings draft a couple linemen and maybe even snag a few undrafted free agents, then he could help with possibly mentoring those kids. Explaining what it takes to make an NFL roster and stay on one. NFL free agency begins March 13 after 4 p.m. EST.Weekend Open Thread: September 8th and 9th, 2018 Good Morning!One more day until Vikings football.I hope you’re as stoked as I am for the regular season to start and have the adult beverage of your choice cooling in the fridge and have made the appropriate meal preparations in anticipation of the start of the regular season.I’m going to jam all my househould chores into this afternoon as I need to take my “new” rifle and scope to the range this morning, also Sunday is my oldest son’s birthday so we’re taking him out to dinner tonight.In the meantime we have our weekend thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies Adult Cameron Smith Jersey , crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. If you’re here from the Niner’s Nation, Welcome Aboard!With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:The final injury report from Ted, San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings, three Vikings are ruled out for this game. Courtesy of David Fucillo at Niners Nation and Ted: Why the Vikings might lose.49ers at Vikings: The good, the bad, and the ugly Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , a history of the matchups between our favorite team and the 49ers, from Ted.Ted and David shift over to the Daily Norseman and David tells us: Why San Francisco might lose.Dan reads up on this week’s opponent, the 49’ers, so we don’t have to.Yinka brings us Football Machine: HOUR 1 – Roster Cuts, Practice Squad #Taeks, and 49ers Preview and HOUR 2 – Open Phone Lines & Real Football is Here. Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com On this week’s “Vikings GamePlan,” Head Coach Mike Zimmer joined Paul Allen to look at Sunday’s opponent Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , the San Francisco 49ers, as well as giving his thoughts on the state of the Vikings offense and more.Wobby has Final Thoughts: There’s no starting place like home.What’d They Say: 49ers talk about the Vikings.At Vikings Corner writer Daniel House previews the game and provides a few key areas to watch closely.At 1500espn Matthew Coller has The truth and lies behind the Vikings ‘Super Bowl or bust’ 2018 season and new Vikings center Brett Jones will be thrown into the fire vs. 49ers.Still here! Deadspin’s Why Your Team Sucks: the Minnesota Vikings 2018.League news: Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Led Zepplin - The Immigrant SongAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz