Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

03.07.2019 08:11
Aaron Donald has plenty of money to share. Antworten

And he has chosen to share a portion of it with his alma mater.The Rams defensive tackle has made what the University of Pittsburgh describes only as “a seven-figure financial commitment” to the Pitt Football Championship Fund.The school said in a release that Donald was the youngest $1 million (or more) donor in the school’s history Sean Mannion Jersey , and that the ground floor of their practice facility will be named the “Aaron Donald Football Performance Center.”The 27-year-old defensive tackle signed a six-year extension with the Rams last year, which will pay him $135 million, with $87 million guaranteed.“It was a dream come true to play for the University of Pittsburgh Jamon Brown Jersey ,” Donald said in a release. “My experience as a Panther is something that influences my life every day and I want to pay that forward. I believe in what coach [Pat] Narduzzi is building at Pitt and this was an opportunity for me to make a difference for our current and future players. Pitt will always be my school and I’m honored to be able to support the Blue and Gold.”Donald still trains at the school’s facility in the offseason, and now it’s essentially his weight room, since it has his name on it. Winning the Super Bowl carries with it one specific cost. The following year Rob Havenstein Jersey , everyone the defending champion faces will be extra motivated to come away with a win.It’s a measuring-stick game; Eagles coach Doug Pederson told PFT following a victory over the Giants that he senses that extra motivation from the opponents this year. And he understands it. Pederson explained that, before the Eagles became the hunted, they used those same games as a way to prove to themselves and everyone else that they belong.Now at 6-7 and trotting out a backup quarterback as their playoff chances evaporate Tyler Higbee Jersey , the Eagles face one of the few teams that may not be thinking about taking down the most recent Super Bowl winners as other teams have been.Will that make a difference tonight? The Rams were humbled last week in Chicago, and they need to re-establish themselves quickly. Still, that urgency would be there regardless. Fifteen weeks into 2018 Jared Goff Jersey , the Eagles finally may be facing a team that isn’t using the contest as a way to show where they are in relation to the best of the best.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz