Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

12.07.2019 08:21
Los Angeles Rams are fan favorites in states Antworten

all over the country Being a loyal fan to an NFL team isn’t always easy — especially when the team you’re rooting for isn’t very good. And there was a short period of time there Nolan Cromwell Jersey , oh let’s call it 15 years, where being a (St. Louis) Los Angeles Rams’ fan was downright taxing. But those times are behind us, and the Rams are good again! They finished the 2017 season with double-digit (11) wins, won the NFC West title, and handed out some hardware for stellar individual performances to the league’s best head coach, and offensive and defensive players. They won their first game of the 2018 season with style (shout out, Marcus Peters!), and are a team many consider as a contender to hoist the Lombardi next February.And with the wins come news fans...which is a double-edged sword depending on how you look at it. But fandom is good. And a recent study completed by Custom Ink - the online retail company that makes custom apparel such as T-shirts and sweatshirts - shows that Rams fans are letting their presence be known all over the country. In this study, Custom Ink “compared Google search interest data for every NFL team to determine the non-local favorite of each state.”The study reveals that the Rams are fan-favs in four states: Wyoming, Arizona, Alabama, and New Hampshire. I suspect the Rams would’ve also been the favorites in Virginia, the state that I call home Womens Brian Allen Jersey , but 3k (who just moved from VA to Texas) lost us a vote and took his 49er fandom to his new home state. Speaking of the 49ers, it breaks my heart to inform you that this study has dubbed them “America’s Team,” having been deemed the favorite non-local team in seven states outside of California. Gross, right? Interestingly enough, the study also determined that an east coast team - the New York Giants - have a strong presence in California. I’ll leave it to the fellow Rams’ fans in Cali to weigh in on whether or not that’s actually the case. Regardless, the Giants fared well in this study, finishing t-2nd with the Pittsburgh Steelers (with six states).The good news is that the New England Patriots won zero states. Even better news is that neither did Rams’ NFCW rivals Seahawks or Cardinals. Those were the only three NFL teams determined to not have the strongest presence in any state outside of their own.Mystery State?I’ve stared at that map for about 4.5 hours and I cannot see a state with a Rams’ logo outside of the four aforementioned (WY, AZ, AL, NH). But the article from The Score (link above), displays a bar chart that indicates the Rams were the out-of-state favorites in FIVE. A mystery indeed. But don’t worry. As TST’s lead investigative reporter, I’ve reached out to The Score for clarification and hope to have an update sometime today. Foul play? Perhaps. One can only hope the truth is uncovered and the 49ers lose a state! UPDATE (7:00PM ET): I did hear back from a Custom Ink representative regarding the fifth state. I was informed it was Washington D.C., which was unfortunately too small to feature on the map. Shout out to you Jacob McQuaide Jersey , nation’s capital! In the newest revamped version of the TST mailbag, Sosa answers questions about the 2019 NFL Draft, free agency and preseason tactics."Welcome to a new feature I’ve decided to make a regular ordeal: the TST offseason mailbag. Unfortunately for you guys, you’ll be stuck with me for the meantime.So let’s kick this off:Well, that’s interesting. I never gave it much thought, but if I were an NFL coach, I’d do the exact same thing the Los Angeles Rams did in the 2018 preseason. Unless you have a real reason (new offense, new coaches, new players, new schemes, etc) to play starters, don’t do it. I really hope the Rams bench every starter in the preseason again, and I wouldn’t be shocked to see a handful of teams follow suit.I have yet to actually watch Chase Winovich http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-johnny-hekker-jersey , so I guess I have no choice but to go with Alabama Crimson Tide’s Christian Miller. Miller is an intriguing prospect (especially physical, super long arms) though he does have some injury concerns. Regardless, he’s a pass rusher with active hands who swats/chops offensive lineman's arms, has the ability to counter when his initial rush fails, and can play standing up or with his hand in the dirt on either side of the defensive line. He absolutely could be an option for the Rams on day two or early day three of the draft.Now this is where it gets fun. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams decided to move on from CB Marcus Peters . Not because he isn’t good, but because the optics are tough to work around. He’ll be a free agent in one year, as will running mate CB Aqib Talib. Not only that, but do the Rams have interest in extending him for franchise CB money ($15m+)? Anyways, some of my favorite options are Bashaud Breeland and Jason Verrett from free agency, and Byron Murphy, Joejuan Williams, and Greedy Williams in the draft. I’d likely dip in the draft pool when looking at a new cornerback, particularly because this class has guys who I’m very high on. Not to mention Womens Rob Havenstein Jersey , replacing Peters with a rookie cornerback at #31 would free up $9m on the cap.For me, ideally you re-sign Dante Fowler Jr to a deal that works for both sides. An example of something I could see happening is a 3-year $24m deal. In terms of Michael Brockers, I don’t think much happens. He certainly does cost a lot as he’s on the hook for $10.75m, and moving on from him would clear almost all of it ($10m), but I just don’t think the Rams will be interested in that much turnover on the defensive line. If anything, the Rams could extend or restructure Brockers’ contract to lower the cap hit. As for Ndamukong Suh, I’d love for him to return, but I’m expecting him to move on because of reasons strictly related to money.My opinion: yes. I’d do everything within reason to make sure Rodger Saffold comes back next year. He’s too good and too important to our offensive success for me to feel comfortable about letting him walk, particularly because neither of LT Andrew Whitworth or C John Sullivan have committed to playing this year.I think it’s possible, but unlikely. Burns is a fantastic draft prospect, I’d love to get a shot at taking him. I really think he’s got a diverse skill-set as a pass rusher. Issue is he’s too talented to last that long. But, if there’s any hope he reaches pick #31, it’ll be because many guys with similar body types have failed in the NFL (Barkevious Mingo Cory Littleton Jersey , Dion Jordan, Arden Key hasn’t failed but wasn’t picked high).I mean, I guess it depends on what you mean by late-round picks. If the Rams do move out of the first round (which I think there’s a distinct possibility of happening) they’d likely acquire a second round pick and some other day three pick, so only one could be considered a “late round pick”. As for draft success, I think General Manager Les Snead has been fine so I trust him with the extra ammunition.Nope. Not only is Saffold one of the quality guards in the league, but the Rams very well might have to replace the left tackle and center positions this year, and if not this year, then surely next year. I think you need as much quality and continuity as you possibly can have on the offensive line, so Saffold needs to return.Thank you guys for submitting these questions. See you guys next week!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz