Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
gsnoopy520 Offline

15.07.2019 03:21
www.cheapmlbsportsjerseys.us.com Antworten

CHICAGO Dec. 5 (Xinhua) -- Protests erupted in Chicago on Thursday night in reaction to non-indictment on Wednesday of the white police officer involved in the chokehold killing of African American Eric Garner in New York City.

Protesters shut down Chicago's major highway Lake Shore Drive http://www.cheapnikeairfoampositeone.com/ , and part of U.S. Highway 41, in addition to various other major thoroughfares in the city on Thursday night.

The protest was peaceful, with the main chants sounding similar to those involving the shooting of unarmed 18-year-old black youth Michael Brown in August. However protesters did chant "I can't breathe," words which Eric Garner can be heard saying repeatedly in a video, showing Garner's last minutes.

Ryan Nelson, a 24-year-old black protester Wolesale Nike Air Foamposite One , told Xinhua: "It makes my heart hurt every day. I turn on the news every day and I see another life that's gone from senseless violence from a police officer, people who we put in place to protect and serve us."

When asked about his reaction to the non-indictments of the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases, Nelson said, "the first thing that went through my mind is it could have been me. I have a brother that looks like me, I have uncles that look like me, we have a bunch of people that look like me. (We) aren't guilty. It breaks my heart that they won't have something more Nike Air Foamposite One Mens Sale , to have a legacy, to have a family, to have an opportunity to change from whatever life they may have been living before so at that moment, it could have been me."

Nelson hopes to see people's hearts change. "I want to see everybody come together and say we accept each other more, we love each other, we want to work with each other and open the door for more communication beyond color lines. That's what I hope this peaceful protest will achieve."

Related:

Full story

Ferguson case arouses social reflection in Italy

ROME Nike Air Foamposite One Womens Sale , Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- The decision of a grand jury in the U.S. town of Ferguson not to indict a white policeman who shot dead an unarmed black teenager has aroused reflection among Italian media on the social risks generated by the combination of imparities and racism.Full story

Spotlight: Ferguson protesters demand reform, police accused of aggressive arrest tactics

BEIJING, Dec. 3 (Xinhua) -- Several U.S. protest leaders said Tuesday that nationwide

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz