Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

16.07.2019 08:45
WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans com Antworten

This is the last one. I promise." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal -munityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: AFC South Draft GradesNew Natrell Jamerson Color Rush Jersey ,91commentsThis is the last one. I promise. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: AFC South Draft GradesChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsLast week we discussed draft grades until our tongues turned orange, our gums blabbered away to elongated teeth, and the letters of the alphabet became something bewildering Justin Reid Color Rush Jersey , totally strange. I have one more set of draft grades for you, loyal reader. I promise this will be the last one.Dan Parr, professional football writing man at NFL.com graded each division. For the AFC South he gave the Tennessee Titans an A Tyler Ervin Color Rush Jersey , the Indianapolis Colts a B+, the Jacksonville Jaguars a B-, and your Houston Texans a C-. This is what he had to say about the Texans:Another person who is befuddled by the Texans draft. Nothing new here Kendall Lamm Color Rush Jersey , but the analysis and the praising of the Warring selection is different. You can read what Mr. Parr said about the rest of the AFC South here. Houston Texans NewsMemes roll as Texans’ streak ends, Cowboys’ continues (Houston Chronicle)Texans stick with Shareece Wright over Aaron Colvin at cornerback (Houston Chronicle)Texans struggle to chase down Andrew Luck (Houston Chronicle)Injuries force Texans QB Joe Webb into WR duties (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Jadeveon Clowney penalized at worst possible time (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsGurley: ‘We played like (expletive)’ in loss to Bears (NFL.com)Must see: Dolphins shock Pats with Miami Miracle (NFL.com)Tannehill on win: Gronk’s on the field? We got this! (NFL.com)What we learned from Sunday’s Week 14 games (NFL.com)Reid: I thought this was Mahomes’ ‘best game’ (NFL.com)Raiders rally after Big Ben returns from rib injury (NFL.com)Chiefs owner: We were shocked by video of Hunt (NFL.com)Saints lock up second consecutive NFC South title (NFL.com)Injuries we’re tracking in Sunday’s Week 14 games (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate Sports This Day in Rockets History: 13 in 33 (The Dream Shake)Why the 2018 Astros were Better (Crawfish Boxes)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz