Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

30.07.2019 08:22
Immediately after the end of th Antworten

e Texans’ season Tytus Howard Jersey , moves were made, and news was announced. Hold on. There were a lot of little things that came through. Please empty out your pockets, please. First, the Texans signed Josh Ferguson, former Colts running back, and seven others to futures contracts. The seven other players inked to futures deals in Houston are tight end Jerell Adams Braxton Miller Color Rush Jersey , outside linebackers Davin Bellamy and Chris Landrum, offensive guard Maurquice Shakir, offensive tackle David Steinmetz, and wide receivers Jester Weah and Isaac Whitney. Each of these players was on Houston’s practice squad last year. Then, Kevin Johnson announced his head is okay. He’s ready to play. He’s currently on the team’s roster for next year after his fifth year option was picked up last summer. Nothing is certain; Johnson could still get cut. Everyone who can leave Houston as a free agent wants to stay in Houston. Tyrann Mathieu wants to remain here. Jadeveon Clowney wants to spend the rest of his career here. And Romeo Crennel is expected to be the defensive coordinator next season. Lastly, the Texans’ strength coach resigned. Most importantly Senio Kelemete Color Rush Jersey , if you are already making summer travel plans, you could probably stay in Houston instead of heading all the way out to West Virginia to see the the Texans in training camp.It looks like the Texans will stay here in 2019. Three years ago when I was living out in Virginia I fell in love with an album by Pianos Become The Teeth called Keep You. They were opening for a show I was going to in D.C. I drank beers in an alley instead of seeing them, and still haven’t seen them since. Their previous albums were all yelling. I’m a melody man. Rhythm, bass, whatever, doesn’t do much for me Ibraheim Campbell Color Rush Jersey , and there isn’t much of anything melodic when it comes to hollering. For whatever reason, I went back to listen to this Keep You album, and it was beautiful. There’s like seven lines on the album that break my heart every time, and as a man who obsessed with the past at the time, it was my perfect companion for cutting down trees and writing about Julio Jones and thinking about what in the world happened in the previous year. Earlier this year this same band came out with a new album. This one is called Wait For Love. When it came out, I thought of it as fine. It was pretty. It was much happier than the previous one. It just didn’t make me feel anything. With end of year album lists coming out I went back and listened to it again Seantrel Henderson Color Rush Jersey , and I like it! a lot more now. Give it a listen. It’s some good November weather. Anyways, that’s all I got. The rest of the floor is yours to talk about whatever, Texans related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz