Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

07.08.2019 04:57
Good Morning!Hope your work week i Antworten

s going well Marcus Sherels Jersey , I’m fully engaged with my new job so words and links will be limited for the next couple of days. I’ll take a mea culpa about the game thread Monday night, I wasn’t sure anyone would be interested in it and I was jammed for time so I didn’t do one.I’ll try to set one up for games in the future, however I’m not doing one for the Thursday night game as I’ll be at work.Feel free to do a fanpost game thread if you like.In the meantime, while we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our Open Thread full of beer and rib recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark.Happy Birthday yesterday to ABG!With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris and Eric have a spot where you can keep up with all Vikings - Jets news.From Chris a handful of former Vikings will be playing in the Alliance of American Football.Good luck to them as they continue to pursue their dream.Some New York media folks are still mad about Kirk Cousins, y’all.The Vikings initial injury report via Chris: Linval Joseph Xavier Rhodes Jersey , Andrew Sendejo, Riley Reiff sit out.It’s Podcast time with Gang Green Nation, they sat down with Chris to talk Vikings football.Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com from corner to Coaching: Terence Newman’s transition.Presser Points: Zimmer on toughness, Alexander and the turnover battle.From their lunch break series: traditional and advanced stats have WR Adam Thielen among NFL.com’s most impactful WR’s.Finally, DT Sheldon Richardson sidestepping emotions before facing the Jets.League news: From NFL.com Roger Goodell: Exciting games, players pushing growth. Fix the damn rules Roger.What to watch for in Broncos vs. Cardinals on ‘TNF’Belichick on Khalil Mack: No player is in L.T.’s class.We come to today’s media selection: Pearl Jam - I Am MineAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View Mike Remmers Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm. Even with plenty of games to still be played as of 4:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, it seemed fairly obvious that no defensive player on any NFC team would have a better day than Danielle Hunter. And no one did.The fourth-year pro, who just turned 24 last week Riley Reiff Jersey , registered 3.5 sacks and had the decisive scoop and score for a touchdown after a misguided effort by Matthew Stafford to make an impromptu lateral to running back Kerryon Johnson. Hunter now has 11.5 sacks on the year, the most in the league.He also has at least one sack in every game but one: The Week Eight loss to the Saints. Which shows that he’s more than earning the five-year, $72 million extension the Vikings wisely gave him in June.Hunter’s performance led the way for a franchise-record 10-sack performance, with six different Vikings getting in on the action. He told PFT after the game that the return of Everson Griffen, along with the ability to get injured players healthy during the bye, will have a major impact on the Vikings as the postseason approaches — and as the Vikings try to qualify for it.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz