Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:31
ABBOTSFORD, B. [url=http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-kendall-graveman-jersey/]Kendall Graveman Jersey[/url] .C. -- Scoring in h Antworten

ABBOTSFORD, B. Kendall Graveman Jersey .C. -- Scoring in his return to Abbotsford was nice for Guillaume Desbiens, but playing on a line with Joey Hishon was the real treat. Desbiens scored an insurance goal and assisted on the games winner as the Lake Erie Monsters defeated the Abbotsford Heat 3-1 in American Hockey League action Saturday. "Its always fun coming back," said the 28-year-old veteran who played the 2011-12 season for the Calgary Flames affiliate. "I loved my time out here. I have nothing but good things to say about Abbotsford. Obviously theres not that many guys left from my time here but there are still a few familiar faces and any time you get a goal against your old team its fun to put it in their face a little bit." Desbiens linemate Hishon scored the game winner, giving Hishon goals in back-to-back games and three points in his first three games since returning from a pre-season groin injury. He also missed time in the past with concussion issues. "Ive been off for extended periods of time multiple times so to be back playing again is very exciting," said Hishon. "Last night, to score in a loss, isnt really what you want, but tonight it was huge for us." Hishon, the Colorado Avalanches 2010 first-round draft choice, brings offensive flair to the AHL affiliate that was missing earlier this year. "Its easy to play with him," said Desbiens. "He puts the puck on your tape and hes always in a good position. It makes it a lot easier when you play with him. He hasnt played a whole lot in the last couple years so its impressive to see what he can do even though he hasnt had a whole lot of playing time. Its nice to have him back because he has a skill set that nobody on our team has." Hishons goal came just 68 seconds after Michael Sgarbossa tied the game for Lake Erie (4-4-0). Mark Olver had assists on all three goals, including starting the play on winner. "My linemates made an unbelievable play there," said Hishon. "Olver made a one-touch pass to Desbiens and he made a one-touch pass to me. It was a real nice tic-tac-toe goal. I didnt really do anything -- I just drove to the net and it hit my stick and went in." Monsters goaltender Calvin Pickard made 23 saves in the win. Corban Knight scored for Abbotsford (4-4-1). Reto Berra stopped 24 shots in the loss. Knight opened the scoring midway through the first. Ben Streets point shot was stopped, but Knight banked home the rebound from a sharp angle. "Streeter got a shot on net, and it was kind of a loose puck there and the goalie was kind of cheating off his post," said Knight. "I thought Id try to bank it off him, and it was kind of lucky it worked out." However, Sgarbossa tied the game when he one-timed a cross-ice feed from Andrew Agozzino from the top of the right face-off circle while on the power play. Hishon then put the Monsters ahead at 4:56 of the second. Desbiens gave the Monsters a two-goal cushion at 4:55 of the third when he was sent in on a breakaway by Mikael Tam. "Last night started great but in the second it just wasnt there and we had some brain farts," said Desbiens of Fridays 4-2 loss to the Heat. "Tonight the second period was OK, it wasnt great but was better, but came really strong in the third. When you have a lead thats what you have to do -- stay on your toes and attack." Abbotsford didnt have the jump they had Friday night, failing to produce any sustained pressure and minimal scoring chances. "We have a ton of skill in that dressing room, but skills nothing if youre never in the offensive zone," said Abbotsford alternate captain Carter Bancks. "Tonight we werent able to stay over pucks as well, we werent able to get cycles going." Custom Chicago Cubs Jerseys . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Sammy Sosa Cubs Jersey . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-ben-zobrist-jersey/ . Burris threw for 247 yards in one half of a game -- on pace for a nearly 500-yard outing -- as the Redblacks downed the woeful Montreal Alouettes 26-10 in CFL pre-season play Friday night at Percival Molson Stadium.INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- The Cleveland Cavaliers made a big change with another season falling apart, firing general manager Chris Grant on Thursday. Grant was fired a day after the Cavs dropped their sixth straight game, an embarrassing home loss to a Los Angeles Lakers team that started with eight players and finished with five. Vice president of basketball operations David Griffin will serve as acting general manager. Owner Dan Gilbert made it clear hes unhappy with what has transpired in a season that began with hopes the Cavs would make the playoffs after a three-year absence. "This has been a very difficult period for the franchise," Gilbert said in a statement. "We have severely underperformed against expectations. Just as this is completely unacceptable to our loyal and passionate fan base, season ticket holders and corporate partners, it is also just as unacceptable to our ownership group." Gilbert also met with reporters at the teams training facility following the announcement. He expressed confidence that the Cavs can show improvement under coach Mike Brown over the final 33 games. Grant was instrumental in the rehiring of Brown, who was fired during his first stint with the team in 2010. Gilbert was asked if Browns job was safe for the rest of this season. "Were going to see Mike Brown succeed this year because I think that hell be able to do good things and I think this team will be able to do good things," Gilbert said. "I think theyre going to look at each other and theyre going to look in the mirror and theyre going to rally." Gilbert also was asked why he decided to change his general manager but not his coach. "Coach Brown has only been here over half a season," he said. "Chris Grant has been here 8 1/2 years. Hes been the general manager almost four years. Theres a lot of talent on this team. I think everybody knows that." Gilbert promised last spring the Cavs would not return to the NBA lottery, but Cleveland is 16-33 and has dropped six in a row -- matching its longest losing streak of the season. The Cavs are 5 1/2 games out of the final playoff spot in the weak Eastern Conference and their only win in the last nine gammes came over Milwaukee, which has the leagues worst record. Addison Russell Cubs Jersey. "Accountability starts with me," Gilbert said. "I take responsibility for where were at." Grants tenure will be known for not being able to rebuild the Cavs fast enough despite having a slew of first-round draft picks, including two No. 1 overall selections. Grant addressed the teams poor play last week, saying everyone in the organization was accountable, including himself. Grant took Anthony Bennett with the first pick last June and then signed free-agent centre Andrew Bynum during the summer when no other team would offer the 7-footer a contract. Grant was able to unload Bynum in a trade with Chicago for Luol Deng, but the forwards arrival has done little to invigorate the Cavs. Cleveland has been under .500 since the fifth game of the season and the players have been slow to pick up Browns system on both ends of the floor. In a season thats already had too many low moments, the Cavs hit rock bottom Wednesday. Not only did they fall behind by 29 points to Los Angeles, the Lakers played the final few minutes with five healthy players, including one who was allowed to remain in the game after committing his sixth foul because coach Mike DAntoni was out of bodies. The Cavs were booed throughout the game and Brown, who has been unable to come up with any answers to stop his teams skid, benched All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving and three other starters in the fourth quarter as Cleveland got back in the game before losing 119-108. The acquisition of Deng last month brought hope the season could be salvaged, but that proved to be temporary. The Cavs went 3-2 on a West Coast trip, but followed that with a 1-4 record on its longest homestand of the season. Cleveland then lost three consecutive road games, including a 31-point rout by the Knicks on national television. Grant joined the organization in 2005 as vice-president of basketball operations/assistant general manager. He was hired as general manager on June 4, 2010. Griffin was hired later that year after spending 17 seasons with the Phoenix Suns, the last three as the clubs senior vice-president of basketball operations. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz