Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

16.08.2019 04:31
Cardinals philosophy of don’t let the o Antworten

For the first time this season Kyler Murray Arizona Cardinals Jersey , theffense screw it up, worked as the Cardinals won 28-18.The first offensive play of the game made you excited, but the rest of the game was just depressing offensively.Josh Rosen connected with Christian Kirk on a 75-yard touchdown pass to open up the game, and the Cardinals finished with only 223 yards of offense against a 49ers team that was 27th in points per game and 19th in yards per game.That doesn’t mean much against this Cardinals offense, who is unequivocally and undoubtedly the worst in the NFL at this juncture.The fast start on offense was matched by an equally impressive first half on defense, as the Cardinals would force two turnovers, one that setup the Cardinals second touchdown, a two-yard David Johnson run.It was the dreaded second half that hurt the Arizona Cardinals again on offense, as the team produced a measly 77 yards of offense.It caused the defense to play an ungodly amount in the second half, playing over 20 minutes of defense in the second half alone, as the offense had the ball for only seven minutes and 44 seconds.That’s what happens when your offense can’t stay on the field or sustain drives.However, it didn’t matter, because the Cardinals defense made play after play in this game.The Cardinals forced five turnovers, while Josh Rosen, who struggled today Color Rush Kyler Murray Jersey , managed to protect the ball and not turn it over, which allowed the defense to play from ahead and it helped.Tre Boston started the day with an interception, Chandler Jones had a sack, fumble recovery, Patrick Peterson recovered a fumble, returned it inside the five, Haason Reddick had a strip sack that Josh Bynes returned for a touchdown and Been Benwikere finished off the day with an interception with a long return that setup the Cardinals fourth and final touchdown if the day, a David Johnson eight-yard run.It was what Steve Wilks has been waiting for and what he needed, as the Cardinals are on the board in the win column.The offense still was not good, but it was good enough for this week. TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Byron Murphy heard the names called off, expecting his to be next.The Washington defensive back was projected to be a first-round pick, so there was no reason to think his name wouldn’t get called on the first day of the NFL draft.But when New England took Arizona State receiver N’Keal Harry with the final pick of the opening round, Murphy’s heart dropped.“It was an emotional day for me,” Murphy said Friday.It also couldn’t have worked out much better.Murphy may not have gone in the first round Kyler Murray Arizona Cardinals Jersey , but he’s headed home. Some of his friends are already here, too.The Arizona Cardinals drafted Murphy with the first pick of the second round Friday, addressing a big need while reuniting him with two high school teammates and two former Washington players.“Today, when I got the call, it kind of surprised me, but I was excited because I get to come home,” said Murphy, who went to nearby Scottsdale Saguaro High School. “I’m so emotional.”Arizona used its first pick, No. 1 overall, to take Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray despite moving up in last year’s draft to take quarterback Josh Rosen at No. 10.That was the best-player route.For their next three picks, the Cardinals addressed some of their most pressing needs.Arizona traded Rosen to Miami for the 62nd overall pick and a fifth-rounder in 2020. The Cardinals drafted speedy Massachusetts receiver Andy Isabela with the 62nd pick, then took Boston College defensive end Zach Allen at No. 65.Murphy was projected as a first-rounder, so when he lasted until the second, Arizona quickly grabbed him to help fill a glaring, long-time hole.Arizona has been searching for a cornerback to play opposite All-Pro Patrick Peterson almost since the day they drafted him eight years ago.The Cardinals signed Robert Alford during the offseason in hopes he could fill the slot and now have two viable options with the addition of Murphy.Quick and hard-hitting Womens Kyler Murray Jersey , the 5-foot-11, 190-pound Murphy had seven interceptions in 20 games with Washington and is an eager run defender.“A guy we had rated extremely high,” Cardinals GM Steve Keim said. “Has everything you look for in a corner in our opinion, feet, movement skills, tremendous ball skills, a guy who gets his hands on a lot of balls.”Murphy will have plenty of friends when he arrives in the desert.Cardinals receiver Christian Kirk and running back D.J. Foster both played at Saguaro. Defensive back Budda Baker and linebacker Zeke Jones both went to Washington.Murphy will not only be home, he should feel right at home in the NFL.“I feel more comfortable because I’ve got guys I know and look up to who will be there when I get there,” said Murphy, who was the Cardinals high school player of the year in 2015. “It’s a blessing.”Isabella should give Arizona a solid third option with Larry Fitzgerald and Kirk.He’s small at 5-8, 188 pounds, but fast — he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.35 seconds — and was a consensus All-American after catching 102 passes for 1,698 yards and 12 TDs. He could be a good fit as a slot receiver in Arizona, particularly with Murray now in the mix.“I was almost star struck walking around with him at the combine,” Isabella said. “I never got to talk to him Cheap Byron Murphy Jersey , but I can’t wait to play with him.”The 6-5, 285-pound Allen is a versatile defensive lineman who’s good against the run and a solid pass rusher. He’s a relentless pursuer of the ball who had 100 tackles as a junior in 2017.“It’s his motor,” Cardinals first-year coach Kliff Kingsbury said. “Every snap, he’s chasing the football, plays his tail off every snap.”The Cardinals could put Allen in the mix with Chandler Jones and recently signed Terrell Suggs, or move him to the interior of the D-line.“In college, I played a lot of positions,” Allen said. “Whatever they need to play, gain weight, lose weight, special teams, sell popcorn, I’m willing to do it.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz