Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

07.09.2019 08:06
Tight end Rob Gronkowski’s retirement guarantees Antworten

New England this season and offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels says it is too soon to know just how different things will be come September.When discussing Gronkowski’s departure Austin Seibert Jersey , McDaniels said no one is “just going to drop into the offense and say, ‘OK, I’ve got his role covered.'” What will happen is that the Patriots will take stock of what they have on hand and build a scheme that will “reflect the talents of your team.”For McDaniels, assessing those talents is a work in progress.“So at this point Trysten Hill Jersey , I don’t really know,” McDaniels said, via ESPN.com. “It would be unfair for me to say that, because I haven’t really seen many of them out there in our scheme Connor McGovern Jersey , against a defense, obviously nothing in pads. So I think OTAs and training camp will be big for us this year in terms of evaluating what we have and how we should play. In May, it’s tough to say. It’s tough to project that.”The Patriots officially signed wide receiver Dontrelle Inman on Monday and they added tight end Benjamin Watson to the mix last week, so there’s still a lot of work to do in terms of putting the puzzle together. Knowing that Tom Brady will be running the show for a unit that’s reinvented itself fairly regularly over his career makes the process seem less daunting than it might under other circumstances. The Patriots signed veteran tackle Jared Veldheer as a free agent in May Foster Moreau Jersey , but his stay with the team turned out to be a very brief one.Veldheer retired a little more than a week after signing with the Patriots and he explained the reason why he decided to walk away during an interview this week. Veldheer said he’d thought about retirement at earlier points in the offseason because of the toll injuries, including a hip issue, have taken, but decided to give playing a shot after going through treatment early in the offseason.Veldheer was feeling well at that point Anthony Nelson Jersey , but said it didn’t take long before he realized that his body wasn’t up to the task.“When March rolled around I thought I could give it a go, but once I went out there to do actual football stuff, the hip felt exactly how it did at the end of the season,” Veldheer said Jeffery Simmons Jersey , via Peter J. Wallner of MLive.com. “There was just no way I was going to put my body through that. I couldn’t conceive even trying to make my body do that.”Veldheer was set to join Marcus Cannon and 2018 first-round pick Isaiah Wynn at tackle in New England. 2019 third-round pick Yodny Cajuste and Cole Croston are now behind the two of them on the Patriots depth chart.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz