Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

24.09.2019 04:15
Mark Geragos, made the announcement on Twitter Antworten

PRO FOOTBALLColin Kaepernick has a new deal with Nike Nate Davis Jersey , even without having a job in the NFL.Kaepernick’s attorney,calling the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback an “All American Icon” and crediting attorney Ben Meiselas for getting the deal done. Kaepernick also posted a Nike ad featuring his face and wrote: “Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything. (Hashtag) JustDoIt”Kaepernick already had a deal with Nike that was set to expire, but it was renegotiated into a multi-year deal to make him one of the faces of Nike’s 30th anniversary “Just Do It” campaign, according to a person familiar with the contract. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because Nike hasn’t officially announced the contract.The source says Nike will feature Kaepernick on several platforms, including billboards, television commercials and online ads. Nike also will create an apparel line for Kaepernick and contribute to his Know Your Rights charity. The deal puts Kaepernick in the top bracket of NFL players with Nike.PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Super Bowl MVP gets the first start of the season.Nick Foles will be under center when the defending champion Philadelphia Eagles host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night.Coach Doug Pederson made the announcement on Monday, one day after a testy exchange with reporters in which he insisted he wanted to wait before ruling out Carson Wentz.“In the best interest of everything about the football team and this decision, Nick Foles is the starter Week 1,” said Pederson, who wasn’t scheduled to speak to the media and plans to answer questions at his regular news conference on Tuesday.Foles wasn’t available Monday and will speak on Tuesday.Wentz still hasn’t been medically cleared for contact as he comes back from surgery last December to repair two torn ligaments in his left knee. Foles was spectacular in the playoffs and helped Philadelphia defeat New England 41-33 to win the franchise’s first NFL title since 1960.PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Pittsburgh Steelers are beginning preparations for their Week 1 opener against Cleveland without All-Pro running back Le’Veon Bell.Bell did not arrive at the team’s facility in time for practice and has yet to sign his one-year franchise tender, leaving his status for Sunday’s visit to the Browns in doubt.The Steelers placed the franchise tag on Bell for a second straight season this spring Tytus Howard Jersey , but failed to come to terms on a new contract. Bell signed his tender on Labor Day last season and was ready in time for the opener.Pittsburgh general manager Kevin Colbert says the team is “disappointed” that Bell has yet to rejoin his teammates.If Bell isn’t ready, the Steelers will turn to James Conner against Cleveland.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Todd Bowles finally revealed the big decision that everyone expected.Sam Darnold will start at quarterback in the New York Jets‘ season-opening game at Detroit next Monday night.The 21-year-old Darnold will also make some NFL history by becoming the youngest quarterback to start in Week 1 since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger. At 21 years and 97 days, the rookie surpasses Drew Bledsoe (21-203), who held the distinction since starting for New England in 1993.The announcement came as no surprise as the rookie was solid while starting the Jets’ second and third preseason games. New York traded Teddy Bridgewater to New Orleans last week , and Darnold then sat out the preseason finale at Philadelphia — clear signals the No. 3 overall draft pick would be under center against the Lions.TENNISNEW YORK (AP) — Roger Federer was stunned in the U.S. Open’s fourth round by 55th-ranked John Millman of Australia 3-6, 7-5, 7-6 (7), 7-6 (3).It’s the first time in Federer’s career that he has lost to a man ranked outside the top 50 at Flushing Meadows. The 20-time Grand Slam champion double-faulted 10 times, including twice in a row during the final tiebreaker.Federer certainly had his chances to take control of the match, including two set points at 5-4, 40-15 in the second. He also blew a set point in the third.So much for that highly anticipated matchup between Federer and 13-time major champion Novak Djokovic in the quarterfinals. Instead, it’ll be the 55th-ranked Millman, who had never made it past the third round at a Slam until last week Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , taking on No. 6 seed Djokovic.COLLEGE FOOTBALLTUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Nick Saban made official what anybody who watched No. 1 Alabama’s opener likely assumed: Tua Tagovailoa is the Crimson Tide’s starting quarterback.The top-ranked Tide’s coach didn’t wait for the question to be asked Monday before saying Tagovailoa will start Saturday against Arkansas State, but even he acknowledged it wasn’t much of a secret.He said two-year starter Jalen Hurts will still play a role.Tagovailoa was the hero of the title game against Georgia in January after entering for the second half, guaranteeing a quarterback battle during the offseason. The sophomore from Hawaii was terrific in his first start in a 51-14 victory over Louisville. He was 12-of-16 passing for 227 yards and two touchdowns while running for a third score.BASEBALLARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Shohei Ohtani has been evaluated after coming out of his pitching return early, and Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia is hopeful the right-hander will be good to make his next scheduled start Sunday.Scioscia said Monday that Ohtani had no apprehension about his elbow when his velocity dropped drastically the previous night. The two-way player lasted only 2 1/3 innings at Houston on Sunday night in his first game on the mound since June 6 because of an elbow strain. He was dealing with tightness in his back and a sore right ring finger after a ball deflected off of it in the second inning, but neither issue should cause him to miss more time.“The most important thing is his elbow feels great,” Scioscia said.Ohtani wasn’t in the lineup as a hitter for the Angels in their series opener at Texas, which is normal the game after he pitches.As a hitter, Scioscia said Ohtani was day to day. Yannick Ngakoue says whatever Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito was trying to accomplish didn’t work.

The Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end stood by his tweet accusing Incognito of using “weak racist slurs” during their playoff game, but the second-year pro declined Monday to provide more details about what was said.

”I’ve been playing this game for what, 12, 13 years now,” Ngakoue said. ”I’ve never encountered nothing like that.”

Ngakoue called out Incognito on Twitter hours after Jacksonville’s 10-3 victory Ugo Amadi Jersey , referring to the offensive lineman by his No. 64 jersey.

”Great win today! And 64, you goin have to come harder than some weak racist slurs. I’m proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league. (hash)Iaintjonathanmartin!”

Ngakoue declined Monday to disclose what Incognito said.

”I just felt like people needed to know what happened,” he said. ”He knows what he said. I don’t got to repeat it.”

An NFL investigation found that Incognito and two Miami Dolphins teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at fellow offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who left the team in the middle of the 2013 season. Incognito was suspended for the final eight games and sat out the 2014 season before joining the Bills.

Fellow Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said several Buffalo players were talking trash during the game, especially in the second half. But the 10th-year pro said he never heard anything inappropriate.

”I think they were really trying to get us to lose our cool and try to get penalties,” Campbell said. ”There were a lot of guys talking as if it was coached to get us to lose our cool, so we can get a 15-yard penalty. I think that’s something we’re going to have to deal with because we’ve shown we can be a little too aggressive at times.

”(That’s) going too far, though. I understand trying to give yourself an advantage, and you see somebody trying to egg them on to try to get a penalty, I understand that. But there are boundaries. You don’t go to racial slurs; that’s not OK.”

Incognito was not present in the locker room during Buffalo’s hour-long media availability Monday. He also did not respond to a text message from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Bills rookie left tackle Dion Dawkins said he didn’t hear Incognito say anything that crossed the line.

”I was next to Richie the entire game and Richie did not say one thing,” Dawkins said. ”And if he did, (you) best believe I would’ve been one of the first people to basically check him on it because there’s races. There’s a lot of stuff that’s going on in this country, and there’s boundaries. But if he did overstep Devin White Jersey , I would have said something. As far as I know, he did his thing.”

Ngakoue saw it differently, saying Incognito’s words came after a pass play.

”I’ve been playing this game since I was a little kid,” Ngakoue said. ”You hear all type of stuff. Stuff’s not going to bother you, but somebody says something about your ethnicity, that’s really kind of taking it a little bit too far. I’m all with trash talk. It’s part of the game, but you can’t say certain things.”

Although Ngakoue said he didn’t tell officials or mention it during postgame interviews, he felt compelled to take his complaint to social media.

”Look at the world we live in,” he said. I’m not shocked. It is what it is. … It just goes to show you we’ve still got a lot of growing to do as a league and just as people, period. That’s why we have this platform to use to try and help bring change.”

AP Sports Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz