Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 04:28
leading scorer Spencer Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ryan Johansen has become the young Columbus Blue Jackets most promising player. Cheap Air Max 1 Mens . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. "I felt like I had the puck on my stick the whole night," said the 21-year-old, whose goal total now matches his age. The Capitals looked sluggish and slow the whole night. Alex Ovechkin -- leading the NHL with 38 goals -- had a career low minus-5 rating, according to STATS. "I was today the worst player out there," he said after registering as many shots (2) as penalty minutes. "I cant play like that. I have to bounce back. ... I feel bad for my team because I have to lead. But today I was bad." Columbus rookie defenceman Ryan Murray said the defence keyed on Ovechkin. "We were really isolating him on that side of the power play and just kind of blocking all the seams so they couldnt get pucks to him," he said. Meanwhile, the Blue Jackets were very good. Jack Johnson and Fedor Tyutin each had two assists for the Blue Jackets, who had totalled six goals in the losing streak. MacKenzie opened the scoring with a short-handed goal and seemed to light a fire under the Blue Jackets. Dubinsky had an assist to go with his goal. And Sergei Bobrovsky had 30 saves, 19 of them coming in the ragged, penalty-filled final period. "It was a huge win for the guys," coach Todd Richards said. "We challenged them this afternoon, (saying we were) needing more from individuals. We got that tonight." Each team was 0 for 7 on the power play in a chippy, physical game that saw Washington defenceman Mike Green pounded into the boards on a check by Boone Jenner in the first period. He did not return. The Capitals Tom Wilson also laid out Blue Jackets defenceman Nikita Nikitin, which seemed to add some edge to his teammates. The Blue Jackets tied a franchise mark by scoring at least three goals in each game of a team-record eight-game winning streak but had mustered just two per game in the three losses since. Meanwhile, the Capitals had scored 10 goals in winning their last two games. "We scored in different ways," Richards said. "We had a short-handed goal that gave our team some life. Then Joey (Johansen) stepped up. He had a big game." Yet Columbus roared to a 4-0 lead and never looked back. Joel Ward had a short-handed goal and Eric Fehr also scored for the Capitals, who had won two in a row after dropping seven straight. "We were terrible," Washington coach Adam Oates said after his team fell behind 2-0 after a period. "It was probably the worst period Ive seen the boys play in over a year. Why, I dont know. It was collectively all of us." The Capitals were playing their fourth of a season-long five-game road trip that ends in Detroit on Friday night. Moments after Bobrovsky gloved a power-play shot by Ovechkin, the Blue Jackets scored a short-handed goal. MacKenzie pounced on a loose puck at centre ice and skated in from the left wing unimpeded, deking to get Braden Holtby down on the ice and then sliding the puck inside the near post. Johansen then carried the puck up the ice on a break, pulled up to look for a teammate, and passed to Jack Johnson, who fired a slap shot from the right point. The puck caromed off Jenner and Johansen had a vacant net to tap in the rebound. On goals by Dubinsky and Johansens second, the Capitals were basically spectators, watching while they made moves and put the puck in the net. The final 28 minutes was a succession of penalties. The damage had already been done. "We lost some of our discipline and took too many penalties in the third period, got away from our game," Johansen said. "But we did a great job in the first and second periods." Notes: Columbus LW Blake Comeau, still hurting from a sprained ligament in his left knee, was scratched. ... The game was eerily similar to a lopsided 5-1 Blue Jackets victory over the Caps on Jan. 18, also in Nationwide Arena. Cheap Air Max 95 China . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Cheap Air Max 200 . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. http://www.airmaxsneakersonsale.com/cheap-air-max-tn.html . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No.LAS VEGAS -- Nick Johnson scored 16 points, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson added 12 and Arizona ran away from tired Colorado in a dominating second half to rout the Buffaloes 63-43 in the Pac-12 tournament semifinals Friday night Unlike its last win over Colorado, Arizona (30-3) started slow, allowing the Buffaloes to keep it close at halftime. Playing its third game in as many days, Colorado had no chance at stopping the Wildcats once they got rolling, succumbing to Arizonas defensive pressure and string of highlight-reel plays. Arizona shot 60 per cent in the second half and held Colorado (23-11) to 5-of-22 shooting in the final 20 minutes to earn a spot Saturdays championship game against UCLA or Stanford. T.J. McConnell added 12 points, five assists and four rebounds for the Wildcats in front of a pro-Arizona crowd at MGM Grand Garden Arena that made it feel like McKale Center West. Askia Booker had 20 points to lead Colorado, which has a two-day wait to see if the NCAA tournament selection committee deems them worthy of the bracket. Arizona put on a show in its tournament opener, flexing its defensive muscles for everyone to see with an overwhelming quarterfinal victory over Utah. The Wildcats held the Utes to 13 first-half points, 39 overall, 12 field goals and 25 per cent shooting -- all tournament records. The 32-point margin also matched the largest in tournament history. Arizona pulled a similar smothering act on Colorado in the teams last meeting. After a 12-point loss in Tucson, Colorados Xavier Johnson proclaimed Arizona wasnt that good and that the Buffaloes would beat the Wildcats bby 20, even with leading scorer Spencer Dinwiddie out for the season. Buy Air Max Plus Tn. . The Wildcats turned the slight into a fury, holding Colorado without a field goal for the opening 10 minutes and shooting 84 per cent in the second half an 88-61 win -- their first in Boulder since 1973. The Buffaloes got off to a better start this time, scoring 8 1/2 minutes sooner. Colorado still had trouble with Arizonas amoebic defence, though, going 10 of 29 from the floor in the first half. But the Buffaloes had something up their sleeve: A little defence of their own. Contesting shots and digging down on the post for steals, Colorado made life much more difficult than it had back in Boulder, allowing them to stay in the game. The Buffaloes held Arizona to 11-of-29 shooting and forced eight turnovers -- five by centre Kaleb Tarczewski -- that led to 11 points. Colorado held Arizona scoreless for over 4 minutes during a 10-2 run that helped the Buffaloes trim Arizonas nine-point lead to 27-24 at halftime. The second half looked more like the game in Boulder. Arizona picked up the defensive intensity even more and started pouring out the highlights to extend the lead. Johnson had one, flying in for a reverse alley-oop dunk and Hollis-Jefferson matched him with a tomahawk dunk over Josh Scott. Gordon provided one on the defensive end not long after that, soaring up for a clean swat on Johnsons one-handed dunk attempt that sent Arizonas fans bursting out of their seats. In just a couple of minutes, the Wildcats were up 51-32 thanks to a 13-0 run, well on their way to the Pac-12 title game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz