Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
gsnoopy520 Offline

29.11.2019 03:13
sed a digital recorder and got most of it Antworten

I met an entrepreneur who hole heartedly disagree with an article in Advertising Age by Bradley Johnson that Palm Pilot can keep their market share through brand name. We discussed RIMM Research in Motion and my stock in that company and I defended the wireless venue Cheap Womens Air Max Deluxe , but he went into a tirade, luckily I used a digital recorder and got most of it; basically here is his critique:

"That grip has already eroded by Palm PC makers and clones. Palm PC will become the format of choice. The only way for Palm to survive is to be down side protected by making both systems and trying to somehow connect the dots and make them interactive. That is their only hope. Unfortunately with such a previously high burn rate, layoffs of their best and brightest R and D people this is not possible. I see further erosion and am proud to announce we have long ago already chosen our weapon of choice.

We chose Palm PC units because Microsoft who has extended its reach into markets such as satellite TV, communication, cell phone technology Cheap Womens Air Max DLX , Internet will be primarily designing software that work on the Palm PC based systems and therefore better opportunity in the future with regards to video cell phones, satellite broad band will come from chip makers, retailers and software designers on the Palm PC side. Besides the Palm Pilot people are more interested in short term shareholders equity and quarterly profits than any long-term benefits to productivity of small business or customer enhancements of epic proportions.

Palm stock is dead stop trying to make a dead cat bounce, party is over and we the consumers are sick of the promises and hype and bull shit. We want what you promised and we are tired of waiting. We thank Microsoft for fulfilling your empty promise to the stock market and consumers. That is us, we vote with our dollars Cheap Womens Air Max Plus , and your sales are down by 47% for a reason and it is not the rivals it is your incompetence and failure to innovate. You have wasted our time and hurt the possibility of efficiency increase to every small business person in America from my realtor to my hair cutter, from the Avon lady to the small and medium contractor. Palm you suck wind, you lied, you burned through millions of dollars now you cite Brand name as your savior? Your Brand Name is MUD.

As far as Advertising Age is concerned it figures you would have them stick up for you after all the money you blew through promoting and hyping your bull. That is okay advertising firms are dieing right along with you. Our team needed your wireless PDA technology the day you announced it, you spent all your money telling everyone what you were going to do Cheap Womens Air Max Tailwind , instead of getting busy, taking care of business and doing it. Sorry is too late, you failed not because of Microsoft but due to your failure to deliver to the customer and wasteful management. You deserve nothing, Next. I just feel sorry for all the duped investors of your stock who took the fall with you. See Ya Palm!!! This is one team that saw through the BS the day your PR hit the streets. You will fall just like Irridium, CMGI Cheap Womens Air Max Thea , Global Crossing, and Richochet. The only question is can someone buy you out, pay the back losses of your mistakes and still come out a winner against the odds you created for yourself. Doubtful?"

I would be glad to give you the name of my associate, but such a tirade is enough and I am certain he would not wish to have his identity revealed after lambasting that company. Let's just say he is a close business associate who is opinionated as all get out. Anyway if you have thoughts on the PDAs and the new wireless technologies you might disagree, but it is always good to get that second opinion Cheap Womens Air Max TN , think on it.

"Lance Winslow" - If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance;
Templates for Building a Great Website ECommerce Articles | August 7, 2008
The thought of building a website from scratch can be daunting enough to put off even the most determined of us. Discovering the range of ready to use templates that are available with XSitePro will make the job so much easier!

Initially when you sit down to build a web page, it can very often be hard to know how to begin, but thats not the case when you harness the power of professional and well-designed templates.

Following the launch of the new version of the renowned user-friendly XSitePro Cheap Womens Air Max2 Light , there are hundreds of versatile templates at your disposal. And best of all, they are all easily modified to reflect the objective of your site.

Not Your Ordinary Templates

Most times, when you see a template website, they all feel the same, with only a few differences in colors and graphics. The designers of the X Site Pro Template section didn't want to generate a bunch of cookie-cutter templates Cheap Womens Air VaporMax , so they created hundreds of exciting, and unique, designs.

When you load a template, you'll immediately see the difference. The great range of templates from which to select is impressive, and their quality is that of a high-priced grahic designer!

The Benefits of Global Control

These templates have more to them than just looks though Cheap Womens Air VaporMax 2019 , they have smarts too. Lets say that you've just finished entering an lot of content and you come across a new template that fits your website even better than the one you've already chosen. In other programs you'd have to laboriously copy all that new content onto a new page, but not with XSitePro. Just click a few buttons and the new template will be applied with all of your content intact.

This convenience is not only for single pages, though. With the Global Design Control you can apply changes across every page of your site. Don't like the font? Just a few mouse-clicks and all of your site's pages are updated!

Tweaking Your Templates

XSitePro. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale NHL Hockey Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz