Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
elaine95 Offline

04.12.2019 03:17
strength of Fulgham and his Antworten

Week 1 of the Alliance of American Football is in the books and for the most part the reviews were positive. Although none of the four games were particularly competitive—all four games finished with at least a two-score margin—the new rules Eli Harold Jersey , acceptable level of play and innovations during the broadcast were enough to keep intrigue throughout the weekend.Ratings were relatively good for the AAF in Week 1, but the future of the league depends on its longevity. They will need people to not just be intrigued by the new rules but interested in the teams and players long-term. Curiosity has to turn into legitimate passion. So today’s Question of the Day is:Will you continue to watch the AAF next week?My answer: For sure. While I’m a bit concerned about the level of play—which was good at times, but very, very bad at others—I think the product is certainly good enough to be watchable. Once some of the better players in the league emerge and some of the teams’ personalities come out, there will be neat storylines and narratives to follow.Combine that with the improvements made to the game (lasts only 2.5 hours, no kickoffs) and the broadcast (live on-field audio), and I think the AAF has a real chance at being a good NFL offseason product. It’s still a little rough around the edges T.J. Jones Jersey White , but what league wouldn’t be in Week 1?Your turn. Getting to know the Lions new receiver"Early on in the offseason I put out a piece about how the Lions desperately needed a receiver and how it should be one of the Lions biggest needs during the offseason. In some ways the Lions went out and took care of that need. They signed Danny Amendola and then drafted tight end T.J. Hockenson, who undoubtedly be a factor in the passing game. Still, I had hopes the Lions would draft D.K. Metcalf after he slipped out of the first round or South Carolina’s Deebo Samuel. Instead the Lions waited until the sixth round to take Old Dominion’s Travis Fulgham. At 6-foot-2, 215 pounds, Fulgham is another big body receiver that the Lions always seem to find themselves with. I’m not sure what role he can fill here outside of red zone. That’s if he sees the field much at all early in his career. At the moment he’s buried behind Amendola, Kenny Golladay, Marvin Jones and possibly even Tommylee Lewis. With his role unknown at this time Womens Darius Slay Jersey , we should take some time to get to get to know Fulgham, and maybe we can begin to see what he could be. We reached out to Ed Miller of the Virginian-Pilot to see what he saw in Fulgham during his time at Old Dominion. Here’s what he had to say. POD: What are your overall thoughts on Fulgham’s time at Old Dominion?TVP: “Fulgham was a late bloomer who came to ODU as a walk-on. As the son of parents who worked overseas, he grew up around the world and didn’t really play football seriously until his junior year of high school. As you might expect, it took him a while to adapt to the college game. He’d always shown flashes of potential but could be inconsistent and had a tendency to disappear before putting it all together last season. It was kind of a perfect storm as ODU had a QB who excelled at throwing “fade” routes that played to the size and strength of Fulgham and his running mate, Jonathan Duhart, another rangy, physical receiver who was signed by Detroit as an UDFA.”POD: What are his strengths?TVP: “He’s long and rangy Womens Tavon Wilson Jersey , is a good leaper and has excellent body control. He runs tight routes, has good hands and has learned to shield defenders with that big frame. He’ll go up and get the ball and can make the occasional spectacular catch. He’s cerebral and a high-character guy.”POD: What are his weaknesses?TVP: “He’s not a burner. He ran in the 4.6 range and doesn’t always get great separation. Doesn’t get a lot of yards after catch. Will be curious to see how he fares against NFL corners, as he played at G5 level.” POD: With Marvin Jones, Kenny Golladay and Danny Amendola on the Lions roster, how does Fulgham stand out? What kind of an impact can he make in the NFL?TVP: “I can’t say I’m familiar with the Lions receiving corps. I think he’s got a chance to make the team, but will probably have to bring added value on special teams. He’s still a little raw but is a smart player who responds well to coaching and seemed to get mentally tougher and more resilient as his career progressed.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz