Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
elaine95 Offline

04.12.2019 07:13
two seasons.Cut before training camp, added to the practice squad, activated to the active roster [url=http://www.thechiefsclub. Antworten

Kwon Alexander hasn’t played a game since Oct. 21 when he tore his anterior cruciate ligament. The 49ers linebacker returns to the field Saturday Womens Rashad Fenton Jersey , but he’s more looking forward to the season opener against his former team.Alexander left the Bucs in free agency to sign with the 49ers.“It’s hard [not to look ahead]. It’s hard,” Alexander said, via Jennifer Lee Chan of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “But you know, I take it one day at a time. Try to make sure my team is straight and I’m straight so once we get there it’s time.”Alexander has followed the team’s plan for his return, making step-by-step progress to the point that the 49ers have cleared him for contact in a game.“It’s a big thing for me,” Alexander said. “I haven’t played since a minute now so I’m happy to be back out there. I just think playing instead of practicing, playing in a real game Authentic Rashad Fenton Jersey , you know it’s better to be ready for the first game, so you get your feet wet, since I ain’t played so I’m ready to go out there and show what I can do.” The former Indiana and Oklahoma State corner has been under contract with five different NFL teams over three seasons" Kansas City Chiefs NewsChiefs sign cornerback Michael HunterNew,86commentsThe former Indiana and Oklahoma State corner has been under contract with five different NFL teams over three seasonsCDTPer friend-of-the-site Matt Derrick of Chiefs Digest, the Kansas City Chiefs have signed former Indiana and Oklahoma State cornerback Michael Hunter.Originally signed as a rookie free agent by the New York Giants in 2016 — while current Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo was the Giants’ DC — Hunter went through a dizzying series of roster transactions with the Giants over the next two seasons.Cut before training camp, added to the practice squad, activated to the active roster Travis Kelce Jersey , cut from the roster, placed on injured reserve, signed to the practice squad, cut from the practice squad... the whole range of possibilities.In the end, Hunter played in just six games for the Giants over those two seasons, in which he made four tackles.Since halfway through the 2017 season, Hunter has bounced around the league — the New York Jets [url=www.http://www.thechiefsclub.com/tyreek-hill-jersey/]Tyreek Hill Jersey[/url] , Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans have all had him under contract — until returning to the Giants, where he signed a reserve/futures contract in January. The Giants released him in May.Hunter played two seasons at Indiana and one at Oklahoma State.Between the two schools, he played in 32 games and was credited with 98 tackles (81 solo, 7.5 for a loss), 12 passes defensed, four interceptions and a forced fumble.At 6 feet and 186 pounds Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , he ran a 4.40 40-yard dash at his Oklahoma State pro day.This move brings the Chiefs roster back up to 90 players.But the Chiefs have not yet made a roster move with cornerback Keith Reaser, who suffered what was reported to be a torn Achilles tendon during Monday’s training camp practice.If the Chiefs make a move with Reaser, another signing could be on the way.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz