Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:12
There are no traces Antworten

There are no traces of years. When we suddenly look back and read our own spiritual memories, there are always memories that leave deep traces in our lives, which is unforgettable Carton Of Cigarettes. Whenever we pick it up, there is always a rush of impulse in our hearts Marlboro Lights, and this is moving. During a walk on the weekend, I stumbled upon a big dog with a vicious look. That was while in Shanghai. One morning, as I was rushing to school, a ferocious Tibetan Mastiff dragged a long iron chain back and forth at the door of the house. My mother and I were panicked and bolted the iron door. My heart trembled: Isn't this a Tibetan mastiff raised in front of me? Why did you suddenly break the chain and ran to our door? No, what's more important is that we will have accidents when we go out. Life is more important. Even if we are late, we can never go out for a few minutes. Without knowing it, a grandma was riding an electric car with my grandson. The Tibetan Mastiff dog stared sharply at the pair of grandchildren, showing a successful mischievous smile, and his mouth seemed to be moving: "Finally someone came to take the initiative, ha ha ha, I'm welcome!" The momentum of the ear slammed in the past. The pair of ancestral grandchildren suddenly lost their sight, and for a moment they stopped, and the horrifying eerieness filled their hearts like a creeper. If you want to run, how can you run a four-legged dog? If you are going to ride an electric car, does the dog start to act early? Such scenes and fantasy are really breathtaking! I saw that the electric car was already sleeping on the ground, and grandma was hugging her grandson tightly in the corner against the wall. Suddenly, the dog's eyes moved, first aiming, then puppet, and then staring. What is this doing? It turned out that the grandson had soy milk in his hands, and maybe the Tibetan mastiff took this seriously. I felt a glimmer of hope in my heart: as long as the little grandson gave up soy milk, they could escape smoothly while the dog was drinking soy milk. However, the child was ignorant and dragged on. Seeing the Tibetan mastiff using sharp claws to quickly reach the grandson, licked his tongue and prepared to move his teeth. The little grandson closed his eyes in fear, and his face sweated from time to time. The grandmother showed a firm expression, stretched out her hand without thinking, and gave it to the Tibetan mastiff dog to bite, just begging not to hurt the little grandson. The Tibetan Mastiff's saliva seemed to be about to overflow. He turned his head, biting it up, and then biting it hard. Our hearts have been washed away, a blank, no one expected that the development of things will become like this Newport 100S. When the grandson saw this, he cried aloud, and the noise made the dog's owner start. When he held down on a part of the dog, the Tibetan mastiff slowly released his mouth. This incident hurt my soul: I was frightened when I saw a dog. It also made me see an "angel". That grandma used her own hand in exchange for the grandson's peace, how great, how selfless, and how strong her grandparents and grandchildren are. Maybe now, once the little boy has grown up, he will regret himself at the beginning, will be grateful to his grandma, and moved his life. After all, there is no his grandma. It may affect his life. Although this matter is five years apart, I still remember it because it is my "movement in life"
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz