Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
liny195 Offline

06.12.2019 02:42
Let’s check Thursday’s headlines" Antworten

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Blue Viewa New York Giants communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryGiantsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Nate Solder Jersey , Week 17Filed under:New York Giants NewsGiants news, 5/23: Offseason questioned, Paul Perkins still a Giant, moreNew Womens Rhett Ellison Jersey ,93commentsLet’s check Thursday’s headlinesEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants news, 5/23: Offseason questioned, Paul Perkins still a Giant, moreGood morning Sterling Shepard Jersey , New York Giants fansThe seven NFL teams that had the most compelling offseasons | ESPNThe Giants traded Odell Beckham Jr. They drafted a quarterback No. 6 overall. The watched Landon Collins leave in free agency. Of course they are on this list.The forgotten running back Giants just can't get rid of | New York PostYes, Paul Perkins is still a Giant.Giants' retooled offensive line looks like their best in years | ESPNWe addressed the revamped offensive line earlier this week. ESPN says:NFL asks teams to stop Oklahoma drill, othersAn old-time drill is going away.BBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS Eli Manning is heading into his 16th and perhaps final season as the Giants’ quarterback http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-darian-thompson-jersey , but he’s not giving his legacy a lot of thought.Manning said his focus is all on winning with the 2019 Giants, not whether it’s his final season with the team or anything he’s done in the past.“I try not to reflect much,” Manning said. “I think it’s all about what I can do this year, what I can do right now. And I think about the players we have on this team. I want those guys to experience some of the successes that we’ve had here at the Giants in the past: to make playoffs Doug Kotar Jersey , and to win championships, and to get on win streaks and feel like you’re playing better than anybody else in the league at that moment.”Realistically, the Giants wouldn’t have used the sixth overall pick in the draft on quarterback Daniel Jones if they thought Manning had much time left. So there’s a good chance this is Manning’s final training camp with the Giants. Even if that’s not something he wants to think about right now.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz