Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
elaine95 Offline

13.12.2019 03:30
enveloped the team over the Antworten

The Raiders’ third pick in the first round is in!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsNFL Draft2019 NFL mock draft: Oakland Raiders select EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: Oakland Raiders select good fortune if he’s there in 2020 http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , considering his last recorded interception was in Las Vegas (USU @ UNLV, Nov. 9, 2013). But, I’ll gladly take the standout Husky that’s posted 74 tackles Eli Harold Jersey White , seven TFLs, 1.0 sack, six INTs (1 TD), and 20 PDs the past two seasons in Washington. Some will lobby that the Raiders need to take a quarterback. I’m not buying it. Antonio Brown came here for money and Derek Carr. Brown likes Carr so much that the same player that skipped a potential playoff play-in game in Week 17 last season once asked to go back on the field in the fourth quarter of a Pro Bowl game just to play with Carr. Coach Gruden also prefers veteran QBs (see Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon) and pushed Carr to improve his game last season. If we win with Carr http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , we’d regret drafting a first round QB. If we lose with Carr and next year’s class turns out as good as it looks, we’d regret drafting a first round QB. Final comparison of first round picks are below. What I picked vs. the Quinnen Williams route. Blast away! I Picked:#4: Devin White (LB –LSU)#24: Jeffery Simmons (DT – Miss St)#27: Byron Murphy (CB – Wash)I would’ve picked:#4: Quinnen Williams (DT – Bama)#24: Byron Murphy (CB – Wash)#27: Erik McCoy (IOL – Texas)Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft Tracker After the end of the Steelers’ 2018 season, tight end Jesse James compared the drama that enveloped the team over the course of the year to something one might see on a TV show starring the Kardashians and the topic came up at his first press conference as a member of the Lions.James said he enjoyed his time playing for the Steelers, but admitted to being “glad to get away” from the drama. He added that the Antonio Brown trade “had to happen” because things were “out of control” by the end of the season.That’s in James’ past and he also talked about what’s to come in the future. He said he felt he had some success offensively with the Steelers Womens Nick Bellore Jersey , but thought his role and his production will be bigger now that he’s in Detroit.“I think it could have been better,” James said, via the . “Offensively, I wasn’t used the way I feel I could be used here. I feel like my ceiling is much higher here than it was in the past.”The Lions talked a lot about getting better at tight end this season and James was the player they chose to lead that effort. That should give him plenty of opportunities to make good on his feeling that he can do more than he did in Pittsburgh.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz