Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 04:35
Nourishment of Life� Antworten

Nourishment of Life����Reading the "Cultural Culture Brigade", I feel compelled to read the "Cultural Culture Brigade". I lightly closed my eyes, that snow, that spring, echoed for a long time in front of my eyes Marlboro Lights, but lingered and opened my eyes again. I found myself before Yangguan. The snow was endless, and the vast land was covered with snow and white. The west wind screamed, snow flakes flew, and the sky and the earth became white for an instant. In the distance, a few stingy rocks remained black. Facing such a Yangguan, Wang Wei didn't show any horror at all. Facing his friend who is about to leave, he knows that his friend's expedition can be described as a lifetime of death. He also understands that this separation may mean farewell, but he writes quietly and elegantly: "Encourage the king to have a glass of wine, and leave Yangguan to the west without any reason. "They parted without much sorrow and dissent Newport Cigarettes, but set their sights on the future. This is the style of the Tang Dynasty Cheap Cigarettes. Maybe they have a long way to go, maybe they have gone through bumps, or the sea has drifted, their lives have drifted away, or today's parting is farewell, but they always feel sweet in the bitterness. Looking for hope. So, I saw that their farewells were frequent, but their steps were liberal. Therefore, even if the Hu Tianbei winds up in August, the white grass is broken, and in the face of the heavy snow, Cen Shen can still happily say, "Suddenly like a night of spring wind, thousands of trees and pears bloom." Therefore, even if he "wants to cross the Yellow River and the Ice River and will climb Taihang Snow Mountain", Li Bai can still sing "The long wind and the waves will be there, and the clouds will sail straight to the sea". Therefore, even after being abandoned in the "desolate place of Bashan Chushui" for twenty-three years, Liu Yuxi could still write "a thousand sails pass by the side of the sinking boat, and ten thousand trees are in front of the sick tree". So before the Yangguan Pass, I saw them slowly approaching me, their eyes were so calm, their smiles were so sure, their spirits were so confident and the north wind roared, and the dust was sweeping in. I stood on the top of the sand mountain and overlooked the sunset The beauty of Xiasha Mountain: it is laid out generously, cleanly, and purely in color every day. In intoxication, I looked down, but found a vision at the foot of the mountain-there was a clear spring, lying on the bottom of the mountain. In the desert, it looks so abrupt; in the vast yellow sand, it is so bright. It's so clear, it's so clear that it doesn't deserve to belong to this place. With its appearance, it should flow gently and quietly in the water villages of the south of the Yangtze River. And it has created such a pleasant world in this long yellow sand. The sky is full of sand, has it never been filled? The hurricane in the middle of the night, never sucked it up? In the sandy mountains, beside the spring, in the middle of the sky, a voice came, not ill, but calm and calm, clear words: because of persistence, because of persistence, forever in the place where Mr. Yu Qiuyu once stood, I look up I overlook, I am touched, and I sigh, that natural landscape, that humanistic landscape, that pearly words are all nutrients for my life, nourish
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz