Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
elaine95 Offline

24.12.2019 09:16
the “more” tab at the top of the front page. The page not only has all of the sites rules but also has a ton of good tips to mak Antworten

To answer the question for those of you that are not aware Charles Harris Jersey , the photo above is of Dolfan Denny. His real names was Denny Sym and he was the Miami Dolphins first "Superfan". He was a mainstay at all..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsPhinsider Question Of The Day (W/ Live Thread, General Discussion ) 06/11/2019 New,54commentsEDTShareTweetShareSharePhinsider Question Of The Day (W/ Live Thread Jason Sanders Jersey , General Discussion ) 06/11/2019 To answer the question for those of you that are not aware, the photo above is of Dolfan Denny. His real names was Denny Sym and he was the Miami Dolphins first “Superfan”. He was a mainstay at all the games I attended at the Orange Bowl as a child and then took his act to the new stadium when it opened. He would go around the field getting the fans fired up and cheering. He appeared at games from the beginning in 1966 but had to retire his act as the superfan in 2000 due to failing health at the age of 65. Denny sadly passed on in 2007 at the age of 72 from cancer and kidney disease. Tonights Phinsider Question Of The Day is, how did you get here? I don’t mean how did you get to the site but how is it that you are a Miami Dolphins fan in the first place. For me being a fan was like religion in my family so it’s really all I ever knew from as far back as I can remember but we also grew up in Coral Gables so we were locals. Many of you may also be locals or maybe your dad was a fan so you became one too or maybe it was a brother or uncle or aunt that turned you on to the team. I have seen more than one person give the credit to Ace Ventura Kalen Ballage Jersey , the first one with Dan Marino conducting possibly the worst case of acting in the history of cinema. So what is your story? As well as this almost nightly post serving as the Phinsider Question Of The Day post it will also serve as a live thread meaning that pretty much anything is up for discussion so long as you to follow all of the site rules. If you are, for whatever reason, not aware of or need a refresher of the sites rules please check the “library” tab under the “more” tab at the top of the front page. The page not only has all of the sites rules but also has a ton of good tips to make your blogging experience here much more enjoyable or at least more smooth. The Dolphins announced several front office additions and promotions. Marvin Allen has joined the organization as an assistant general manager. The team also announced the following promotions: Ron Brockington to senior national scout Durham Smythe Jersey , J.P. Correia to player personnel scout, Adam Engroff and Anthony Hunt to co-directors of player personnel, Brandon Shore to vice president of football administration and Matt Winston to assistant director of college scouting.All of them will report directly to General Manager Chris Grier.Allen has spent 26 seasons scouting for NFL teams Jerome Baker Jersey , most recently serving as a national scout for Buffalo (2017-18). He was the Chiefs’ director of college scouting for four seasons before that.Brockington has spent 13 seasons as a scout for the Dolphins (2006-18) and was most recently promoted to national scout in 2016. Correia joined the Dolphins in 2018 as a scouting assistant. Engroff has spent 20 years with the Dolphins and just finished his third season as the team’s director of college scouting, having been promoted to the position in 2016. Hunt has been with the Dolphins for 25 seasons and wrapped up his sixth year as director of pro personnel after being promoted to the position in 2013. Shore will enter his 10th season with the Dolphins after joining the organization as a football administration assistant in 2010. Winston wrapped up his 11th season with the Dolphins and third (2016-18) as a national scout.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz