Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
elaine95 Offline

07.01.2020 08:01
ll release an offi Antworten

KANSAS CITY Jordan Lucas Jersey , Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs insisted that they fell in love with Georgia wide receiver Mecole Hardman and were intent on selecting him with their first pick in the NFL draft all along.He was one of the fastest players at the scouting combine. He runs good routes but has room for some polish. He provides bonus value by being one of the best return men in the entire draft.It was just coincidence, Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said, that his game bears such a close resemblance to that of Tyreek Hill — their embattled star wide receiver, whose future with the franchise is uncertain because of an ugly child-abuse investigation that could result in his release.“You can coach a lot of things, and our staff does a great job of getting the most out of guys,” Veach said, “but at the end of the day, you can either run or you can’t. And he can run.”The Chiefs didn’t select until late in the second round after trading their first-round pick to Seattle as part of a package for pass rusher Frank Clark. But they used their three selections on Day 2 to fill some of their biggest holes, then wrapped up the draft with three more picks on Saturday.The Chiefs used another second-round selection on Virginia defensive back Juan Thornhill, who can play a variety of positions in new defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo’s scheme. Their third-round pick went to Khalen Saunders, a massive run-stuffing defensive tackle out of Western Illinois.“All three of these guys are really Damien Williams Jersey , really good football players,” Veach said. “If you’d told me we’d end up with all three of these players, I wouldn’t have believed it.”As the Chiefs begin plugging additional holes with undrafted free agents, and turn their attention toward rookie minicamp and the rest of their offseason program, here is a look at their draft:WHO THEY GOTHardman was their initial pick but Thornhill may ultimately be the most valuable selection. The Chiefs signed Tyrann Mathieu in free agency as part of a massive defensive overhaul, and Thornhill’s ability to play center field should pair well with his game.“I was a little worried about it because I felt I had the potential to go in the first round,” Thornhill said. “I had to wait a little longer, but I’m just ready to get there and play football.”On Saturday, the Chiefs added South Carolina defensive back Rashad Fenton and Utah State running back Darwin Thompson in the sixth round. They picked Illinois center Nick Allegretti in the seventh.SURPRISE MOVEThe trade for Clark was a bit eye-opening if only because it meant the Chiefs did not have a first-round pick for the second consecutive year. Of course, last year’s selection helped them nab quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who became the league MVP in his first season as a starter.“The one unique thing about Frank Tyrann Mathieu Jersey ,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said, “is that it’s every play. Every down is an honest down. There is no time off where they are cruising at all.”HOW THEY DIDThe Chiefs were thrown a curveball by the legal trouble that has quickly engulfed Hill, forcing them to take a wide receiver earlier than anticipated. They plugged two big holes on their defense, getting particularly good value with Saunders late in the third round.“First of all my favorite color is red, so I’m just really excited to wear that. I wore red all through high school,” Saunders said with a laugh. “And secondly my hometown is St. Louis, so this is the best thing I can experience playing in Missouri. I’m from right across the state.”WHAT’S NEXTThe Chiefs have completely revamped their defense, moving from a 3-4 system to a 4-3 scheme, and they will continue to sift through prospects who fit what Spagnuolo wants to do. They also could use some depth pieces on offense, particularly along the offensive line.Chiefs’ final injury report vs. Patriots: Tanoh Kpassagnon is questionable Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs travel to New England to face the Patriots on Sunday Night Football.Here is the Chiefs’ final official injury report of the week Steven Nelson Jersey , which includes injury designations:PatriotsSome notesOLB Tanoh Kpassagnon being questionable as opposed to doubtful or out is a nice surprise for the Chiefs. I would note that even though Kpassagnon is questionable to go and has been playing more recently, the indication around the club has been that the healthy Breeland Speaks will get the nod at right outside linebacker. If Kpassagnon is active, I believe it will be for depth.Wide receiver De’Anthony Thomas refractured his right tibia during Thursday’s workout and is listed as out. Safety Eric Murray, dealing with an ankle injury, is also out. Your safeties for the game will be Ron Parker, Jordan Lucas, Josh Shaw and (not kidding) Marcus Kemp.Safety Eric Berry and linebacker Justin Houston, who are listed as doubtful, will not play.Wide receiver Chris Hogan was the only blip on the Patriots’ injury radar this week. He was the only injured Patriot to completely miss a practice, which came on Thursday. He’s probably the only one to watch to miss the game—I’d bet the others go for New England.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz