Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

15.01.2020 04:24
He spent two decades in the collegiate ranks Antworten

The Steelers drafted linebacker Devin Bush to be a leader Jerome Bettis Jersey , and he’s already leading.Via Gerry Dulac of the , the tenth overall pick already has asserted himself, during the first practice of his career.“I just wanted to be vocal the best I could and trust what I see, whether I was right or wrong,” Bush said James Conner Jersey , according to Dulac. “I know concepts already, I just got to learn the language — different things they call, different things they speak. I just got to get familiar with the playbook, get familiar with the language and get confident in my playcalling.”Fellow rookie Justin Layne noticed Bush’s abilities immediately.“He’s a great leader, very vocal https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey ,” Layne said, per Dulac. “He’s going to be good. I can tell. You can tell. He was calling the right defenses and everything. He knows what’s going on.”Bush wanted to wear No. 10, but since linebackers can’t wear numbers like 10 he went with 55, explaining that five plus five is 10. (Hang on a second. OK, confirmed.) But the number doesn’t matter nearly as much as the colors.“Now I’m a part of the Steelers organization Womens Terrell Edmunds Jersey ,” Bush said. “I’m a Steeler. I’m very grateful to be in this position right now.”The Steelers are grateful to have him. They last traded up for a defensive player in 2003, and Troy Polamalu became the heart and soul of the defense through a pair of Super Bowl wins. The Steelers announced on Sunday morning that wide receivers coach Darryl Drake has died at the age of 62.Drake was in his second year with the Steelers and also served as the wide receivers coach with the Bears and Cardinals before heading to Pittsburgh. and had stints with Washington and Cincinnati as a player.No cause of death was specified in a statement from Steelers president Art Rooney II.“We are at a loss for words following Darryl Drake’s passing this morning,” Rooney said. “Darryl had such an impact on the players he coached and everyone he worked with throughout his entire career. He was a passionate coach and had a tremendous spirit toward life, his family, his faith and the game of football. Our prayers and thoughts are with his wife T. J. Watt Jersey White , Sheila, his three daughters, his grandchildren and entire family during this difficult time.”Head coach Mike Tomlin also released a statement saying Drake “had a tremendous impact on my coaching career” and echoed Rooney in saying “it is difficult to put into words the grief our entire team is going through right now.” The Steelers have cancelled practice on Sunday.Our condolences go out to Drake’s family and loved ones.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz