Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
liny195 Offline

20.01.2020 07:19
The Green Bay Packers strolled into Chicago for the season Antworten

opener boasting a revamped defense with several expensive additions Pierre Desir Color Rush Jersey , and suffocated quarterback Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears' offense.Defensive coordinator Mike Pettine's unit will see an entirely different challenge in running back Dalvin Cook on Sunday when the Packers (1-0) host the Minnesota Vikings (1-0), another NFC North foe.Cook rushed for 111 yards and two touchdowns on 21 carries against the Atlanta Falcons last week. It was the third-year back's third 100-yard outing in his 16th career game."Yeah, the run game, I mean it all starts, that running back, he's an elite runner," Packers coach Matt LaFleur said. "Dalvin Cook's an elite runner, and they did a nice job up front. They took it to Atlanta, quite frankly, last week."When healthy, Cook has proven to be one of the prime runners in the league. But staying healthy has been the biggest challenge of Cook's young career.Cook, a 2017 second-round pick, played only four games as a rookie, suffering a torn ACL. Cook battled injury again last season, missing a chunk after a hamstring injury in a 29-29 tie at Lambeau Field in Week 2.Cook said he's not thinking about last season's injury or last season's tie."Different team, different mindset, different coaches, everything's different," he said. "You've got to expect different things. I can't really talk about what we did last year."The Packers allowed just 46 yards on the ground in the opener, with inside linebacker Blake Martinez leading the team with five tackles and a sack. Outside linebackers Za'Darius Smith and Preston Smith and safety Adrian Amos, all acquired in March through free agency, combined for five tackles, 2½ sacks and an interception. The Smiths combined for 10 total quarterback pressures; Za'Darius Smith had six, which leads the league."The guys that they brought in are pretty good players," Cook said of the Green Bay defense. "They kind of added some rangy, long guys. I think their defensive speed is a plus for them, and they kind of fly around. I think that's what's going to get their defense charged up. I think we've got to kind of limit that for those guys and match speed for speed. We can do that."REUNITEDIf there's anyone who knows what to expect from Minnesota quarterback Kirk Cousins, it's LaFleur. LaFleur was Cousins' position coach in Washington in 2012 and 2013. Washington was LaFleur's first stop in the NFL."If you let him sit back there and have time, he's going to pick you apart because he's extremely accurate," LaFleur said of Cousins.Cousins, who sent a congratulatory text message to LaFleur after the first-year Packers coach picked up his first career win in Chicago https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Kemoko-Turay-Jersey , played sparingly under LaFleur as Cousins backed up 2012 AP Offensive Rookie of the Year Robert Griffin III.Cousins had just 10 pass attempts in the win last week, the fewest of any game he's started in his career."I have no interest in dropping back 50 times if we don't need to," he said. "I like to win the way we did last week if that's the way it can happen. I'll play whatever game is called, whatever game we need, and all that really matters is that we find a way at the end to win. I'm not going to nitpick or look at any of the steps along the way to get there."SIMPLY DOMINANTAaron Rodgers has seven games with a passer rating of 130-plus against Minnesota, the most by a quarterback against one team in NFL history. Rodgers has 24 touchdown and zero interceptions in those seven games (6-1)."It's just high-percentage passes," he said. "You're trying to find in the progression what guys give you the best chance of a completion and the lowest chance of a negative play. This is the way I've played and we've played here for a long time. We take care of the football."STOUT DEFENSETwo of Minnesota's biggest defensive stars have shined brightest against Green Bay. Free safety Harrison Smith, who had a team-high eight tackles last week, has five career interceptions against the Packers. The eight-year veteran has 20 career picks. Meanwhile, defensive end Everson Griffen has 12½ sacks in 19 career games against Green Bay."You have Pro Bowl-caliber players on every level of the defense, great inside linebackers, two guys off the edge who can rush really, really well, and then a back end that can really cover, one of the top safeties in the league in Harrison, and obviously a great corner combo with Trae and Xavier," Rodgers said. "They do a great job of playing their scheme. They've been together for a while. They're a tough team to try to attack."OFFENSIVE FOCUSBoth LaFleur and Green Bay offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett said the offense needs to operate more efficiently on first and second downs on Sunday to avoid third-and-long situations. The Packers converted only 2 of 12 third-down opportunities in the opener.INJURY CONCERNSThe Vikings placed receiver Josh Doctson on injured reserve Thursday with a hamstring injury. Minnesota signed the 2016 first-round pick just before the start of the season after he was released by Washington. Doctson was inactive for Week 1.Green Bay left tackle David Bakhtiari, who appeared on the team's injury report Wednesday with a back issue, was not in pads on Thursday. LaFleur wouldn't say whether Bakhtiari was held out for precautionary reasons or if it means his availability for Sunday is in question.Follow Keith Jenkins on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrKeithJenkins Colts face interesting offseason calls on Brissett, Ebron, Castonzo - Indianapolis Colts Blog- ESPNThe Colts took a step back in 2019, but Chris Ballard's long-term plan remains in place. Some of the team's veterans won't be along for the ride.Ryan Kelly on possibility of signing extension with Colts: 'This is where I want to be'“Hopefully they value what I do. ...I love it here. I want to stay here. This is my home. I got a house here because I love the city."Nyheim Hines bought gifts for entire Colts return teamHines, who had 195 yards and two touchdowns on three punt returns last week, picked out a gift that will make his blockers laughColts' Nyheim Hines turns in best day NFL punt returner's ever hadHines returned three punts for 195 yards, the fourth-highest mark in NFL history and the only returner to do it on so few returns.Indianapolis Colts running back Nyheim Hines turned in the greatest performance by a punt returner in Colts franchise history Sunday, with 195 punt return yards and two touchdownsIndianapolis Colts running back Nyheim Hines was a significant catalyst in the team's 38-6 victory over the Carolina Panthers in Week 16 as he set new franchise records with 195 punt return yards and two punt return touchdowns.Justin Houston has been every bit the free agent prize Colts needed him to beHouston has played in every game, has 10 sacks and has become a team defensive leader, plenty worth the two-year, $23 million deal he signed.Colts Monday Notebook: Colts Approaching Goal Of 2,000 Rushing Yards | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterWhat did Frank Reich have to say on his final Monday conference call of the 2019 regular season?With Colts, it’s never too soon to look ahead (QB Anthony Castonzo Jersey , free agents, salary cap, etc) | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – It’s not that we don’t see value in Frank Reich’s approach: week-to-week, 1-0, remember? That’s the only way to attack the NFL’s 16-game grind. Look ahead and you’re looking for trouble.2020 NFL draft: What pick will the Colts have in the draft?The Colts cost themselves 5 spots in the draft and are still in play for a tougher schedule with Sunday's winIndianapolis Colts Quick Scouting Report: Week 17 at Jacksonville JaguarsThe Indianapolis Colts and Jacksonville Jaguars face off this week in their 2019 season finale. They faced each other back in Week 11, which was a lopsided 33-13 victory for the Colts. What might this week's matchup look like?Why NFL teams like the Indianapolis Colts can't find an NFL-level kickerThe NFL's kicking ability has decreased dramatically this season, forcing many teams to search for new kickers.Kravitz: Jacoby Brissett has been good — commendable, even — but not the answer for the Colts – The AthleticIt makes sense for the Colts to find the quarterback they want this offseason, whether in a trade, the draft or free agency (unlikely).Colts vs. Panthers: Jacoby Brissett Era could be nearing its end in IndianapolisIf Jacoby Brissett isn’t the Colts’ quarterback in 2020, we’ll look back on Sunday and say: That’s when we should have known.The specter of quarterbacks past hangs heavy on the Colts and the Panthers in a meaningless matchup – The AthleticAll that matters for these two franchises is what comes next — and, more specifically, who comes next at quarterback.Colts Implement No Huddle Offense To Try And Spark Jacoby Brissett | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterIn Sunday’s win over the Panthers, Frank Reich decided to use some up-tempo to spark the offense. Why did Reich try for that approach?Colts vs. Panthers: Big-play Indianapolis defense bounces back against CarolinaThe Colts sacked Panthers rookie Will Grier five times, intercepted him three more and shut down a pair of fourth downs.Kravitz’s Dopey Report Card: No coal in Colts’ stockings after rout of Panthers – The AthleticNyheim Hines stars on special teams and Marlon Mack is seventh 1,000-yard rusher in franchise history.Five things learned from the Indianapolis Colts 2019 Week 16 victory over the Carolina PanthersWhat were the main takeaways from Sunday’s Indianapolis Colts 2019 Week 16 victory over the Carolina Panthers? Here are Five Things Learned.Colts vs. Panthers: Indianapolis shows too little, too late in blowout winBig picture, Sunday's win -- dominant though it was -- changes nothing. It's too little, too lateThe Indianapolis Colts' run game got back on track Sunday against the Carolina Panthers to the tune of 218 rushing yards and three touchdownsThe Indianapolis Colts rumbled for 218 rushing yards and three touchdowns on Sunday against the Carolina Panthers, putting them back into the NFL's top-five rushing teams and getting running back Marlon Mack to 1,000 yards on the season in the process.Hits And Misses: Marlon Mack Eclipses 1,000 Yards As Colts Roll Panthers | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterLet’s take a look at the good and the bad from the Colts (7-8) dominating the Panthers (5-10) by a score of 38-6 on Sunday afternoon inside of Lucas Oil Stadium.While Colts’ running game excels, passing game lags behind | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – An offensive goal put on the board during the offseason is about to go down, and go down hard. The target: 2,000 rushing yards. The unfinished business: the Indianapolis Colts need 2 yards in Sunday’s season finale at Jacksonville to hit the mark.Indianapolis Colts left guard Quenton Nelson has entered the league's concussion protocol after exiting Sunday's victory over the Carolina PanthersIndianapolis Colts Pro Bowl left guard Quenton Nelson on Sunday suffered a concussion in the team’s Week 16 matchup against the Carolina Panthers; head coach Frank Reich said today he’s “hopeful and optimistic” that Nelson will “recover quickly.Indianapolis Colts cornerback Pierre Desir, tackle Braden Smith and linebacker Anthony Walker all were named to Pro Football Focus' Week 16 "Team of the Week"The Indianapolis Colts were all over Pro Football Focus' 'NFL Week 16 Team of the Week' and had several other players near the top of their respective positional rankings after the team defeated the Carolina Panthers, 38-6, on Sunday in Indy.Indianapolis Colts release unofficial depth chart for Week 17 matchup against the Jacksonville JaguarsWhat does the Indianapolis Colts unofficial depth chart look like for Sunday's 2019 Week 17 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars? We take a position-by-position look heading into the contest.Trivial pursuit: Twitter contests by Colts owner Jim Irsay reward fans for their knowledge – The AthleticIt’s unlikely you’ll find an NFL owner who is more active on social media than Irsay.COLTS MEDIA

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz