Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.01.2019 09:21
MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Vogelsong acknowledged it wasnt as pretty as his last start. [url=http://www.nikefreenz.com/]Cheap Nike Free N Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Vogelsong acknowledged it wasnt as pretty as his last start. Cheap Nike Free NZ . But the pitcher overcame an early base-running blunder and gave up one run on seven hits in six innings to lead the San Francisco Giants to a 7-4 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday night. Vogelsong (7-8) won consecutive starts for the first time since May. On Friday, the right-hander allowed two hits in a complete game against the Mets. "Stuff I was doing the last start didnt work today, so it was kind of a weird day," Vogelsong said. "It kind of felt like I was trying something new every inning and I was just fortunate enough to have balls hit right at people. I made some pitches when I needed to, but it wasnt really how I wanted to draw it up." Michael Morse and Pablo Sandoval each drove in three runs for the Giants, who won for the fifth time in the last seven games. Milwaukees Yovani Gallardo (6-6) had a streak of 16 2-3-innings without giving up a run snapped in the first when he allowed three of them. The right-hander gave up four runs on nine hits and walked four in four innings. His only shorter outing this season was May 20 at Atlanta when he left after 3 1-3-innings with an ankle injury. "It was just one of those days," Gallardo said. "I cant pinpoint one thing. Obviously command was a big issue." Morse hadnt had more than one RBI in a game since June 13 against Colorado, and the left fielder had only eight RBI in his previous 50 games. But after a run-scoring single by Sandoval in the first, Morses snapped a 1-for-11 skid with a two-out, two-run single to centre for a 3-0 lead. In the fourth, his single to right with two outs gave San Francisco a 4-1 lead. The last time Morse had three RBI was May 29. San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy wasnt overly concerned about Morses recent struggles. "We talked briefly," Bochy said. "Hes done so much for this club, and I wanted him to know that. ... Hes helped put us in a good position. We have a lot of baseball left, and we havent done anything. But because of him, we have a chance to get to where we want to go." Sandoval smashed a two-run homer to left for a 7-3 lead in the eighth, one day after the third baseman hit a three-run shot. Carlos Gomez homered in the first for Milwaukee, Aramis Ramirez added a two-run single in the seventh and Khris Davis hit a solo homer in the ninth. The Brewers still kept a one-game lead over St. Louis in the NL Central despite falling to 3-6 in their last nine games. TRAINERS ROOM: Giants: Centerfielder Angel Pagan (back inflammation) was expected to join the team late Wednesday after he finished his minor-league rehab assignment Tuesday with Triple-A Fresno. Brewers: Second baseman Scooter Gennett returned to the starting lineup after missing four of the last five games with quadriceps tightness. ON DECK: Giants: Jake Peavy (0-2, 4.85 ERA) is 0-3 with a 3.43 ERA in four career starts in Milwaukee. Brewers: Wily Peralta (13-6, 3.52 ERA) has won his last four starts while posting a 1.71 ERA. STRANGE PLAY With two outs and the bases loaded in the first, Vogelsong hit a chopper up the middle that was fielded by shortstop Jean Segura. He tried to get the force out at second, but Brandon Crawford beat him to the base. Vogelsong stopped short of first base, however, thinking Crawford was out. So Segura threw him out to end the inning and take a run away from the Giants. SAY CHEESE: Several Milwaukee players took a group selfie before the game. A small stand of bleachers was carted onto the field, and the Brewers - in full uniform - squished together. With his tongue sticking out, Gomez snapped the picture while standing in front of his teammates. Nike Free Shoes Wholesale NZ . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Nike Free Shoes Clearance NZ . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. http://www.nikefreenz.com/ . Now he has a complete game. Scherzer tossed a three-hitter in his 179th career start for his first complete game and Victor Martinez hit his 16th homer to lead the Detroit Tigers a 4-0 win over the Chicago White Sox.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Joe Torre, Tommy Lasorda and Jim Leyland were among the many friends and family members at Tropicana Field on Saturday to celebrate the life of longtime baseball man Don Zimmer. The tribute was held before the Tampa Bay Rays played Seattle. Zimmer, a senior adviser for the Rays, died Wednesday at 83 in a hospital in nearby Dunedin. Both teams wore Zimmers No. 23 Brooklyn Dodgers jersey as they lined up along the foul lines. Fans stood and cheered at the end of a video tribute. There is no funeral or other memorial service planned. More than 20 family members, including Zimmers wife "Soot" -- they were married at home plate during a minor league game in 1951 -- also attended. "A great life," Soot Zimmer said. "No regrets." Son Tom Zimmer, a scout with the San Francisco Giants, caught the ceremonial first pitch thrown by granddaughter Whitney Goldstein. Torre says Zimmer was "one of a kind" and "an institution." Zimmer was Torres bench coach for four World Series championships with the Yankees. "His loss creates a void in my life," Torre said. "I hired a coach who became a family member, basically. I think baseball is just going to miss the presence of him. He was a big teddy bear, ttheres no question about it. Discount Nike Free Shoes NZ. " Zimmer spent 66 years in baseball as a player, manager, coach and executive. "I just hope that people remember what a great baseball man this guy was," Leyland said. "He was a character, but he wasnt somebody that you laughed at when you understood how much this guy knew about baseball. His passion for the game and his passion for people." "Its kind of an ironic day," he said. "Todays the day of the Belmont, as you know, and everybody knows how he liked horses. Family came first, baseball second, horses third. So, family is here today, were going to have a ballgame and the Belmont is today." Zimmer convinced Torre not to make ties mandatory when the Yankees travelled. Torre, who wore a tie Saturday with horses on it, removed it when the subject came up during the ceremony. Yankees star Derek Jeter made a video statement. So did Yankees manager Joe Girardi, whose first big league manager was Zimmer with the Chicago Cubs. "He made an impact like no else has," Texas Rangers senior adviser Tom Giordano said. The ceremony ended with "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" played on a bagpipe. "Perfect," Tom Zimmer said. "Emotional." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz