Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.01.2019 08:55
Its the beginning of a new week and TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on All-Star Weekend, the Toronto Raptors coming out Antworten

Its the beginning of a new week and TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on All-Star Weekend, the Toronto Raptors coming out of the break, Kyrie Irvings All-Star performance, a resurgent Marco Belinelli and Drakes potential impact. Lee Roy Selmon Jersey . 1. NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND: Yes, I know there was next to no defence played last night in the All-Star Game, but I thoroughly enjoyed the amazing skill and athleticism on display from the best of the best. The bottom line is that its a celebration of the sport and our stars and, as long as no one gets hurt and the fans have fun, thats the key. I agree with the general consensus that the events on Friday and Saturday need to be improved and, with the All-Star Game coming to Toronto in 2016, Im hopeful that the weekend activities are upgraded. We need even more of the top stars to take part in the other events surrounding the Sunday main event in order for fans to really get excited. 2. RAPTORS BACK FROM ALL-STAR BREAK: Im here in Washington, DC already ahead of the Raptors (I had an NCAA TV game in the area over weekend) and, when you look at the first two games starting off the last 30 games of the regular season and see tough match-ups against the Wizards and the Chicago Bulls on a back-to-back, the challenge is right in front of you for positioning in the Eastern Conference playoff pecking order. A sense of urgency will surely be evident from their opponents with the Raptors currently occupying the third seed. Its going to take the teams best shot with good tests right off the jump to see if this group is ready to finish the season strong and make some noise come springtime. Usually the first few games after All-Star break are difficult to get players refocused on the task at hand and the ones who take advantage and show up ready to capitalize can earn victories that sometimes end up being the difference in crucial playoff seeding. Every game counts and really matters. Urgency and preparation are critical. 3. KYRIE IRVING, Cavaliers: Irving took a bunch of heat for being selected as an All-Star with his team underperforming so far, yet he produced. He was brilliant last night and showed his enormous potential and talent on a big stage. His Cleveland team started to play a whole lot better as they went into All-Star break and, if they can continue their improvemen,t they might be able to make a run at the eighth seed in the East. The Raptors see the Cavs twice in the next few weeks and I cant wait to see Kyle Lowry go head-to-head against Irving. Im sure hell be fired up to play against him and show him what hes got and beat his team since he was snubbed for the All-Star game. 4. MARCO BELINELLI, Spurs: The former Raptor won the Three-Point Contest on Saturday and its nice to see him come into his own over the past few seasons as a pro. Ioved his potential when he played for the Warriors before his Toronto stint and when I reflect on his lost season in Toronto, it was a shame it didnt work out. Hes a really talented scorer/shooter with tremendous court sense and is a tough competitor. Hes one of those guys I look back on that you wish could have hit his stride here. He was a good acquisition at the time and wasnt used effectively and his injuries, conditioning issues and inconsistent role in the rotation ended up making it a wasted season. Its a shame because a good one got away. 5. DRAKE: Whether youre a fan of his music or not is secondary because the more I reflect on his association with the Raptors, the more I see the impact that Drake can have for the organization in the next few years assisting in recruiting players to play in Toronto, as well as with retention efforts of players you want to keep here. Hes a passionate guy about his hometown and, as a former college coach who used to recruit for a living, you never know whats going to influence a player to commit to your team. I learned a long time ago that "what you think matters doesnt and what you think doesnt does." Its amazing when you look into the minds and thought process of talented athletes to see what their agenda is. Any way you can tip the scales in your favour, you do it. Hes got tremendous respect and cred with todays NBA player and if that helps even just a little bit, its a partnership thats well worth it. Obviously, money and playing time are always huge factors for players and agents, yet when you get past that, you never really know whats going to put you over the hump in the process. Every single edge you can gain on your competition, the better. The thing I like about him, too, is that his passion for the sport is legit. Carlton Davis Jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. DeSean Jackson Jersey . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. http://www.officialtampabaybuccaneersfootball.com/authentic-alex-cappa-jersey-womens . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Yannick Djalo scored a goal and added three assists to lead the San Jose Earthquakes to a 5-1 win over the Chicago Fire on Wednesday night. San Jose (5-8-5) ended a five-game winless streak in which it scored two goals. Chicago (3-5-11) had allowed just three goals in four games. The Earthquakes took a 1-0 lead just before the break. Shea Salinas ran down a long ball from Djalo along the left sideline, workeed his way into the box and squeezed a shot between two defenders. Justin Evans Jersey. In the second half, Djalo chipped home a shot over goalkeeper Sean Johnson in the 79th minute, and his through ball to Chris Wondolowski started Cordell Catos acrobatic finish in the 84th. Atiba Harris and Wondolowski also scored for the Quakes. Chicagos Grant Ward fired a shot off of Matt Watsons pass to make it 3-1 in the 75th minute. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz