Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.01.2019 07:46
Eddie Jones transforms England, one-dimensional Wales, and France a complete mess: Dewi Morris reviews the 2016 Six Nations. [ur Antworten

Eddie Jones transforms England, one-dimensional Wales, and France a complete mess: Dewi Morris reviews the 2016 Six Nations. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap ... EnglandFive played and five won - you cannot ask for more than that, can you? The 2016 Six Nations may not have been a classic and I think all the teams were suffering from a bit of a World Cup hangover. But that does not take away from Englands Grand Slam efforts. Will Greenwood discusses Englands first Six Nations Grand Slam in 13 years With a few tweaks here and there, Eddie Jones has turned Englands fortunes around. They have a very competitive scrum and their lineout was superb.We saw Maro Itoje come to the fore and had glimpses of the future with Elliot Daly, too. George Kruis was superb as well and I think Dylan Hartley was an excellent captain.England head to Australia in the summer with a spring in their step. It wont be easy but with a few more tweaks here and there, England could well surprise the Wallabies.Wales Wales must play more attacking rugby in New Zealand, says Dewi Wales really need to adapt their game plan. I know they have been talking a lot about it but it just has not happened for them.I think it is a real shame that they have played in such a one-dimensional way given the quality of backs they have. My old nemesis Robert Jones says that something has to change because they are wasting so much talent out in the backs. Wales are off to New Zealand and if they go there with their Six Nations attitude they will be stopped and squashed. Dewi Morris Whether that is changing Rhys Priestland for Dan Biggar to play a more attacking game rather than a kicking game remains to be seen.Wales are off to New Zealand and if they go there with their Six Nations attitude they will be stopped and squashed. They are going to have to play some more exciting rugby.Wales have plenty of capabilities and they have the firepower but they just cant seem to bring it all together.Ireland CJ Stander has made an impressive start to his international career Ireland showed against Scotland what a good structure they have and what a good attacking side they are. They have had a few blips but Joe Schmidt is a very, very good coach and I still think he can get a lot more out of Ireland.We have seen some excellent players come to the fore like Jack McGrath and CJ Stander, who I thought was superb this tournament. The more they play the better they will grow.Ireland have a long injury list including Peter OMahony, Sean OBrien and Iain Henderson. Once they return there will be the depth and potential to grow this team.Scotland Stuart Hogg is world class, says Dewi They have individual talent but there is a real lack of collective togetherness. They seem to be able to win more than their fair share of the ball but cant seem to make it count.Scotland showed some really great aspects to their game - they have a tremendous back row and I thought John Hardie really stuck his hand up.The Gray brothers were outstanding too and Stuart Hogg is one of those players who you just love to watch with ball in hand. There is not that many world class players in the northern hemisphere but Hogg is one of them. Six Nations review Englands Grand Slam success only the start, says Stuart Barnes Scotland also have two very good props in WP Nel and Alasdair Dickinson. They are off to Japan in the summer and I think that is a good tour for them to build some confidence. This is a squad that needs to get more time under their belt.Vern Cotter is an excellent coach and the more time he spends with them the better they will get.France Guy Noves has endured a difficult start to his reign as France head coach There is so much talent in France but they are in pieces at the moment. They played more rugby in the first half against England than they did all tournament.I love the Top 14 but it is killing French rugby. The clubs have more power than the federation and the players are getting flogged. You cant start a season in mid-August and finish it in mid-June and try to get your international players ready for Test matches.Asking if Guy Noves is the right or wrong man for the job is immaterial because no matter who takes over, the problem is the same - their hands are tied. A number of France internationals will be unavailable for their June tour of Argentina due to club commitments France need the clubs to give their international players time off and time together so that they can properly prepare for the Six Nations and tours.This seasons Top 14 final is on June 24 - France will already be on tour in Argentina with the first Test being played on June 18 and the second on June 25. Its a complete mess!Everyone loves to stick the knife into Rob Andrew but he was the main instigator in getting the RFU and the Premiership clubs to sit down and settle the dispute between club and country. England now have more time than ever with their players and you can see the result of that.Italy Sergio Parisse was again outstanding for Italy during a dire Six Nations campaign If Conor OShea is taking over then he has a heck of a job to do. I think if one person can do it then it is him. This campaign has been really difficult for them and they have suffered from a lot of injuries which has certainly hindered them.There has been a lot of talk about Italy deserving their place in the Six Nations, especially with the likes of Georgia and Romania improving on a yearly basis and desperate for a regular shot at the big boys.I think Italy need an injection of new coaching ideas and some new talent - they certainly do have some wonderful players but they lack depth.Sergio Parisse once again has been wonderful for them but how long can he keep going? I think the next few years will be crucial for their development.Do you agree with Dewi? Have your say by giving us your comments below if viewing on skysports.com. Alternatively, tweet us @SkySportsRugby Also See: Stuart Barnes Six Nations review WATCH: Greenwoods Lions XV Trophy a blank for Hartley WATCH: Rugby Club on England Air Max 1 Cheap Online . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. Air Max 1 Online Shop . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. http://www.cheapairmax1outlet.com/ . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night.Team USA and Predators general manager David Poile is expected to return to work in Nashville next week as he continues to recover from injuries suffered when he was hit by an errant puck at practice on Feb. 6. Poile suffered a fractured orbital bone and fractures in his nose when he was hit during Nashvilles morning skate in Minnesota nearly two weeks ago. He had two surgeries that afternoon and returned home to Nashville three days later. The team said on Tuesday that Poile had another eye-related procedure at Vanderbilt Medical Center last Friday. The injuries prevented him from attending the Sochi Olympics, but he has been in contact with Ray Shero and USA Hockey during the Games. &qquot;I know that I have a challenging road ahead, but am going to embrace the challenge and am eager to get back to work," Poile said in a statement. Nike Air Max 1 Discount. "Thank you, in particular to the medical teams at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, Minn., and Vanderbilt Medical Center here in Nashville for the outstanding care and attention I have received and continue to receive. Thanks also to all those in Nashville and throughout the hockey community who have reached out to offer support and encouragement. It has been uplifting and most appreciated. Im looking forward to watching USAs quest for the Gold Medal in Sochi and the Predators resuming the playoff race." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz