Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.01.2019 07:47
HOUSTON -- A week after Toronto FC came from two-goals down to earn a two-goal victory over the Houston Dynamo, Toronto FC saw t Antworten

HOUSTON -- A week after Toronto FC came from two-goals down to earn a two-goal victory over the Houston Dynamo, Toronto FC saw themselves down a goal twice in the first half. Air Max Pas Cher . This time Toronto was not able to get a win, but they were able to get a much-needed point on the road to extend its unbeaten streak to three games with a 2-2 draw Saturday night. First half goals by Gilberto and Dominic Oduro were enough for Toronto (7-5-5, 26 points) to earn the draw. "Id rather get three points than a goal, but we showed we are a strong team right now," said Oduro. "We fought hard. In this heat, to get a point on a road -- any time you get a point on the road is good. We showed we had character today. Thats what the coaching staff has been trying to tell us, and thats what we are trying to learn." Toronto missed a chance to tie the score at two in the 28th minute as Michael Bradley missed a penalty kick off the right post. Toronto was awarded the penalty kick a minute earlier as Nick Hagglund was brought down in the box by Corey Ashe. Oduro, however, was able to tie it in first half stoppage by chesting a Luke Moore pass into the right net from the centre goalkeepers box after Moore was able to beat A.J. Cochran down the left endline. "We know we have the ability to score goals," Toronto head coach Ryan Nelsen said. "I think it was fatigue in that second half that probably dampened our attacking flair. Obviously, that penalty didnt help when that misses. That kind of deflates the team, but they kept going and going and going. I couldnt be happier for the boys, especially when you have to back up a Wednesday and come to Houston in July. Thats tough." Oduro scored his second goal in three games -- both in first half stoppage against his former team. Oduro said his goal was critical and motivated the team going into the locker room. "Its always good to score against my former team, but thats not the idea of it," said Oduro said. "It kind of helps. It boosted our spirits. I want to score against any team no matter what. Just sometimes, scoring against a former team is a bit bittersweet." Toronto needed that goal as they were unable to get much going in the second half, with only two shots on net. Gilberto tied it at one in the 18th minute, taking a pass in the center box from Justin Morrow, dribbling to his right and striking a right-footed shot through traffic and into the left net from 16 yards out. The goal was Gilbertos second of the season. "Im very happy with the result," Gilberto said through a translator. "Happy I scored. I want to continue working hard and providing for the team and to increase my work ethic so I can help on the field." Giles Barnes put Houston (5-11-4, 19 points) back up in the 26th minute at 2-1, shooting from 25 yards out in the middle and getting it just inside the near post. Will Bruin gave the Dynamo a 1-0 lead in the 11th minute, capitalizing on a Toronto turnover and beating Toronto goalkeeper Joe Bendik to the ball on the right side of the goalkeepers box and hitting it into the left net. Michael Bradleys header back to the Toronto defence went to Bradley Orr, who tried to back pass it to Bendik, but Bruin was able to knock it free to set up the goal. Houston, which saw its winless streak stretched to eight games, nearly doubled its lead seconds before Gilbertos goal as Brad Davis headed the ball to himself and turned and fired from the upper left box, but was stopped by Bendik. Air Max Pas Cher Chine .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Air Max Livraison Gratuite . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. http://www.airmaxfrancepascher.fr/ . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota wins Heisman TTrophy, becoming Ducks first winner. Air Max France. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz