Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 08:20
is hitting just .152 Antworten

STANFORD, Calif. Air Jordan 5 Online Australia . - Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley was named to the United States 23-man roster for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, while American career scoring leader Landon Donovan was among seven players cut on Thursday. Bradley, 26, has appeared in eight matches, registering two goals for Toronto FC in all competitions this season. Bradley has earned 83 caps to date for the U.S. team and has scored 12 goals. His most recent cap came on Apr. 2 in a friendly match against Mexico, where he started the match, registered a goal, an assist, and played the full 90 minutes in a 2-2 draw. Bradley was a member of the U.S. 2010 World Cup squad. He has also represented the U.S. at two CONCACAF Gold Cup tournaments, winning gold in 2007 and finishing as runners-up in 2011. Bradley also played in the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, where the U.S. finished as runners-up to Brazil. The 32-year-old Donovan, bidding to make his fourth World Cup, was bypassed by U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann in favour of Aron Johannsson and Chris Wondolowski, who joined Jozy Altidore and Clint Dempsey as the forwards. Aside from Donovan, defenders Brad Evans, Clarence Goodson and Michael Parkhurst, midfielders Joe Corona and Maurice Edu, and forward Terrence Boyd were also cut. Donovan has 57 goals in 156 international appearances and has been the face of American soccer for the past decade, both with the national team and with Major League Soccer, where he has won five titles. Donovan was a mainstay of the national team before he took a sabbatical of about four months after the 2012 season, spending part of the time in Cambodia. Klinsmann said Donovan would have to earn his spot back. He restored Donovan to the roster for last summers CONCACAF Gold Cup, where Donovan excelled, and played Donovan for World Cup qualifiers later in the year. But Klinsmann kept him out of the starting lineup for last months exhibition against Mexico, saying Donovan practiced poorly because of a knee problem. Donovan said this week his knee was OK. "Im very confident in my abilities and I think Im deserving to be a part of the squad, but I have to prove that and I have to earn it," he said Monday. When Klinsmann announced his 30-man preliminary roster on May 12, he said he viewed Donovan more a forward than a midfielder. "I dont have that youthful energy and excitement that I did in 2002, but I see the game and I see the situation a lot more clearly now, so Im able to I think enjoy it more in that way," Donovan said. "When youre younger, youre just sort of going crazy to do whatever it takes to make the team and you forget to enjoy it, And now Im actually getting to enjoy it." Air Jordan 5 Retro Australia . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. Cheap Jordan 5 Retro Australia . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. http://www.cheapairjordan5australia.com/ . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig.Kansas City, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - The Kansas City Royals optioned struggling third baseman Mike Moustakas to Triple-A Omaha on Thursday. Moustakas, the second overall pick in the 2007 draft, is hitting just .152 with seven doubles, four homers and 177 RBI in 40 games this season. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5. The 25-year-old Moustakas hasnt appeared in a game at Triple-A since 2011. In a corresponding roster move, infielder/outfielder Jimmy Paredes will be recalled prior to Fridays game in Anaheim. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz