Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 08:21
and gets ground balls, and will be a great example for the rest of our young rotation." [url=http://www.cheapjj Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. Air Max 720 Ireland . -- Sweating out a win against the NBAs worst team isnt usually a cause for celebration. For a franchise that has felt frustration and futility for most of the last two decades, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson is making sure his players celebrate every milestone during their long climb back to contention. Stephen Curry had 31 points and 11 assists, Klay Thompson scored 29 and the Warriors moved 18 games over .500 for the first time in 20 years with a 115-110 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday night. "You can take it for granted. Theres people thats 19 years old thats never seen this. Thats a wow moment," Jackson said. "Its an incredible accomplishment, and weve still got a ways to go. But were going to park and enjoy it, take a deep breath, appreciate it and then continue to chase down our ultimate goals." Those goals -- making the playoffs, earning home-court advantage in the first round and winning a championship -- are all within reach, though some are further away than others. Golden State (44-26) remains in sixth place in the tight Western Conference standings, 1 1/2 games behind Portland and 2 1/2 games ahead of Memphis and Dallas with 12 games left. The Warriors also trail fourth-place Houston by three games. "We want to try and get that home court" in the first round, Thompson said. "Its in striking distance." The Bucks (13-56) were handed another blow in a season full of them when guard Nate Wolters broke his left hand fighting through a screen in the first half. Reserve forward Jeff Adrien also received three stitches above his left eye before coming back in the second quarter. Brandon Knight had 27 points and eight rebounds, and Ramon Sessions scored 18 for Milwaukee, which has lost six straight and nine of 10 as it finishes off a forgettable season. "My guys played a very competitive game. We put ourselves in great position once again. We just couldnt make the plays down the stretch," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. The Bucks, who lost in overtime at Portland on Tuesday night, surprisingly stayed with the Warriors most of the game until Curry and company found their touch late. On one play late in the fourth quarter, Curry dribbled to his left and was fouled by Khris Middleton when he tossed the ball up -- and in -- with his right hand and his back to the basket. Curry shook his shoulders and waved his arms in celebration, and he completed the three-point play to give Golden State a 104-94 lead with 3:59 remaining. "Once I got the contact, I was able to get the ball above my shoulders to try to find the rim at some point. And obviously thats a lot of luck involved," Curry said. Milwaukee made one last run highlighted by Ersan Ilyasovas three-point play that sliced the Warriors lead to 108-105 with 56.2 seconds left. But Thompson quickly came back with a corner 3, and Curry made four free throws in the final seconds to seal a milestone win for the Bay Areas beloved basketball franchise. The last time the Warriors were 18 games over .500 was when they finished the 1993-94 season with a 50-32 record. They also remain on track to make the playoffs in consecutive years for the first time since the 1991-92 and 1992-93 seasons. The Warriors have five days off after hosting San Antonio on Saturday, and Jackson has been trying to balance winning with getting his banged-up players some rest. Starting swingman Andre Iguodala (right knee tendinitis) and backup centre Jermaine ONeal (rest) sat out for the second straight game. Iguodala also will miss the game against the Spurs, while ONeal is questionable. Milwaukee hardly gave Golden State a night off. After the Warriors went ahead by 10 early in the third quarter, the banged-up Bucks came roaring back. Milwaukee took advantage of some sloppy turnovers by Golden State to go up 66-65. David Lee, who finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds, helped the Warriors put together a brief spurt capped by Jordan Crawfords 34-footer over Giannis Antetokounmpo as the quarter expired. Crawford hit another 3-pointer at the start of the fourth to stretch the lead to 10, and the Warriors held on late. NOTES: The Warriors are 13-4 since the All-Star break, tied with San Antonio for the most wins during that time. ... Drew confirmed C Larry Sanders will not return this season because of a broken right orbital bone. Sanders was injured Feb. 8 against Houston and had surgery shortly afterward. ... The Bucks have lost 11 straight games when theyve allowed 100 points, while the Warriors have won 10 in a row when theyve scored 100 points. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Air Max 720 Sale . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. http://www.cheapairmax720ireland.com/ . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.HOUSTON -- Right-hander Scott Feldman signed a three-year deal Friday to become the veteran presence in the Houston Astros rotation. Feldman, who will turn 31 just before spring training begins, was 12-12 with a 3.86 ERA in 30 combined starts for the Chicago Cubs and Baltimore last season. The deal puts Feldman on a staff that includes four returning pitchers who made at least 10 starts last year and are 25 years or younger -- even after 23-year-old Jordan Lyles was traded by the Astros to Colorado earlier this week. "Everybody starts in this game young, you can really learn a lot just by watching anybody. ... I can learn from them and they can also learn from me," Feldman said. "Its just going to be great to have a group of guys that works wells and we can all get on the same page, help each other out and have a successful season." Houston is coming off a 111-loss season. The 6-foot-7 Feldman pitched in the AL West for Texas from 2005-12 before a one-year deal with the Cubs before last season. He was traded in July to the Orioles. He won 17 games for the Rangers in 2009 when he pitched a career-high 189 2-3 innings while making a career-high 31 starts.. Cheap Air Max 720. . That was the only time he pitched more than his 181 2-3 combined innings last season. "Going into my free agency last year, I really just was looking for a place to go where I could just try to prove to everyone that I was capable of starting 30 games," Feldman said. "It was a big year for me. ... Just honestly, I felt like all I really needed was an opportunity, and Im glad I was able to make the most of it." Feldman, who was born in Hawaii, loved living in Texas before and his wife is from the Houston area. He was originally drafted by the Astros but didnt reach a deal then before going to college. The Rangers took him in the 30th round of the 2003 amateur draft. Feldman has made 234 career major league appearances, including 131 starts. He has a 51-56 record with a 4.62 ERA, and made nine relief appearance in the 2011 post-season when Texas went to the World Series. "We wanted an experienced starter to anchor our pitching staff," Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow said. "Scott is a great fit with our club. He throws strikes and gets ground balls, and will be a great example for the rest of our young rotation." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz