Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.01.2019 07:53
EDMONTON -- Simeon Rottier spent the CFL off-season working relentlessly on improving his football skills, determined to prove t Antworten

EDMONTON -- Simeon Rottier spent the CFL off-season working relentlessly on improving his football skills, determined to prove that 2013 is a season best forgotten. Josh Sitton Jersey . The six-foot-six, 295-pound guard became the focal point of much that was wrong with last years Edmonton Eskimos when general manager Ed Hervey publicly chastised him after a Labour Day loss to Calgary, saying it wouldnt bother him if Rottier "didnt play another down this year." The native of Westlock, Alta., was back in the lineup a week later after the CFL Players Association complained Hervey was offside with his comments. When the Eskimos play their second and final pre-season game in Regina Friday, Rottier will again be the starting left guard. "This off-season I worked as hard as I could to come in ready and put last year behind me," Rottier said after the teams walk-through Thursday. "I was just happy to come back here and start a fresh year. Thats the bottom line and thank God for a second chance." Every returning Eskimo is getting another chance this season after the team turned over its entire coaching staff. Former Toronto defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones was hired as head coach and he brought in eight new assistants and handed the responsibility for shoring up the much-maligned offensive line to Johathan Himebauch. Although the coaches and returning players would rather forget last year, Himebauch, a veteran CFL coach has become acutely aware that wont be easy. "I know theres been a lot more attention. This is the most interviews Ive done in my career," he said with a smile. "Ive been here two weeks and done so many interviews my wife keeps laughing and saying, What are you doing out there?" As training camp winds down, Himebauch says he hasnt detected any "residual feelings from last year. "When Chris came in he told all the coaches, dont bring up last year, dont bring up the past of where this team has been because its not important." Rottier said theres a different feeling around the offensive line, which has five newcomers on the depth chart. Theres no obvious worrying about pressure or thinking about last season. "Last year there was a little too much stressing out about the pressure. We were worried about making mistakes, now were just going to cut it loose." Its a huge offensive line. Guard Andrew Jones, a first-year Eskimo, is the shortest at six-foot-three and third-year guard Matt ODonnell the tallest at six-foot-11. Rottier is the only one listed less than 300 pounds. "When I talk to them at practice I make them take a knee because my knee hurts from staring up at these guys," said Himebauch. "They are big human being and when they understand that they can be very powerful, that they can remove people, that they can create a great pocket for the quarterback, when they gain that confidence they can do special things." Jerome Baker Dolphins Jersey . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. Daniel Kilgore Dolphins Jersey . He made another correct read. The Browns, who have been shuttling quarterbacks on and off the field all season, finally got some good news on that front: Campbells ribs are only bruised. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-albert-wilson-jersey.html . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning.(SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Rangers will try to sweep their season series against the Detroit Red Wings when the Original Six rivals battle on Sunday afternoon at Madison Square Garden. Watch the Rangers vs. Red Wings live on TSN2 at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. The Rangers have won three straight over the Red Wings following a five-game slide in the series. New York is 2-0 against Detroit this season, posting a road overtime decision on Oct. 26 before picking up a 1-0 regulation win at the Garden on Jan. 16. Henrik Lundqvist recorded the shutout on Jan. 16 after making 38 saves for the Rangers. The Swedish netminder expects to get the start on Sunday and is 2-3-1 with a 2.66 goals against average in six career games against the Red Wings. Jimmy Howard stopped 47-of-48 shots in the tough-luck loss against New York in January. He is 2-1-1 with a 1.72 GAA in four lifetime outings versus the Blueshirts and will get the start on Sunday. New York enters Sundays battle as the third-place team in the Metropolitan Division and is one point in back of Philadelphia for second place. The top three teams in each division earn an automatic bid to the playoffs. Detroit, meanwhile, is currently tied with Columbus for the last of the Eastern Conferences eight playoff seeds, With the Blue Jackets idle on Sunday, the Red Wings have a chance to take sole possession of the second wild card spot. The Rangers and Red Wings both are coming off victories on Friday night. New York posted a 4-2 win at Carolina, while Detroit slammed the visiting New Jersey Devils by a 7-4 score. The Blueshirts halted a three-game slide with their win in Raleigh. Derek Stepans power-play goal with 2:46 remaining highlighted a third-period rally that lifted New York to the 4-2 decision over the Hurricanes at PNC Arena. All four New York scores came in the final 12:35 of play, with the newly acquired Martin St. Louis setting up Stepans tally on a 5-on-3 power play that snapped a 2-2 deadlock. The assisted marked the first point for St. Louis in two games with the Rangers since he was acquired Wednesday in the deal that Ryan Callahan to Tampa. "He made a nice pass," Rangers head coaach Alain Vigneault said of St. Mike Gesicki Dolphins Jersey. Louis. "(The power play) is something that we havent practiced since Martys been with us, but he did a good job of explaining what we were looking for and he made a great play." Both Stepan and Rick Nash finished with a goal and an assist in the Rangers 10th straight win over Carolina, with Ryan McDonagh adding a shorthanded marker and Carl Hagelin sealing the outcome with an empty netter. Lundqvist posted 22 saves to pick up the win, his first in four outings since helping Team Sweden pick up a silver medal last month at the Sochi Olympics. After todays tilt in Manhattan, the Rangers will play three straight and six of their next seven games on the road. New York is 15-15-4 as the host this season and 19-11-0 as the guest. Detroit had lost two in a row before routing the Devils on Friday. Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists to help the Red Wings notch the 7-4 victory. Gustav Nyquist posted a goal and three assists and David Legwand had a goal and two assists for the Red Wings. Jonas Gustavsson made 21 stops in the win. "The guys kept putting in all their chances they were getting and that gave us a lot of energy," said Gustavsson. "Its not every night you score seven goals, but it was fun for the crowd." Legwand registered a three-point night in his second game with the Red Wings. The veteran forward was acquired from Nashville on Wednesday for forward Patrick Eaves, a conditional third-round pick and forward prospect Calle Jarnkrok. The 33-year-old Legwand, a native of the Detroit area, skated on the Red Wings top line with Franzen and Nyquist "Obviously two great players, world-class players. Its an honor to play with them and we had the puck tonight, we were moving it and I think obviously when you can move and skate its going to create some chances and opportunities," said Legwand, who was named the games first star. The Red Wings are playing two straight and three of their next four tests on the road. Detroit is 17-10-4 as the visiting team this season, but has lost two straight and three of its last five games in NYC. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz