Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 08:41
committed five errors on the day. Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. Nike Air Max 98 Orange . -- Terry Francona asked crew chief Mike Winters to review a collision at the plate, and the umpire obliged. The call was confirmed, denying Cleveland the go-ahead run, but the Indians manager appreciated how smoothly the new replay process went. The Indians later delivered on their chances in the ninth, with Nyjer Morgan hitting a go-ahead sacrifice fly against new Athletics closer Jim Johnson as Cleveland sent Oakland to its major league-record 10th straight opening loss with a 2-0 victory Monday night. Nick Swisher added an RBI single against Johnson (0-1), who was then pulled from his As debut to boos from the sellout crowd. "I would have booed me, too. I (stunk) today, Ill admit it," Johnson said. "Thats fine. I deserved it. I expect that. The next time theyre probably going to be cheering." In the sixth, Winters became the first umpire to initiate a review under the expanded replay system, making the call after a collision at home plate. "Basically with the new rule I just wanted to confirm what I saw that the catcher did not block the plate unnecessarily," Winters said. "He was in fair territory, he gave the runner plenty of plate to go to. I just wanted to be sure." The call was confirmed in 59 seconds and the game remained scoreless. Winters wanted to see if As catcher John Jaso had illegally blocked the plate under baseballs new rule regarding home plate collisions. With Michael Brantley on third and one out, Asdrubal Cabrera hit a comebacker that ricocheted off pitcher Sonny Grays foot. Gray quickly retrieved the ball and fired home to Jaso, who tagged a sliding Brantley. Francona came out to discuss the play. "I just wanted to check and see if Jaso had blocked the plate. Weve all discussed the new rulings and what youre allowed to do and what you arent," Francona said. "I just asked him if hed look because I thought maybe he had gotten there a little too early. ... I appreciated him checking." Oaklands Josh Donaldson hit a single off the top of the wall near the 400-foot sign in centre in the eighth, but Daric Barton held up at second waiting to tag in case the ball was caught, and the As failed to score the go-ahead run. "That was interesting," Francona said. Cody Allen (1-0) then struck out Jed Lowrie and retired Brandon Moss on a grounder to first. Justin Masterson, in his third straight opening day outing, and Gray dueled before the bullpens took over to decide it. Masterson allowed three hits, struck out four and walked one in seven scoreless innings, lowering his ERA on opening day to 0.86. The game began just four minutes behind schedule under blue skies, a best-case scenario considering the downpour a couple of hours earlier. Grey walked the first two batters of the game but quickly settled to throw six scoreless innings with seven strikeouts and three walks in a 105-pitch opener. The right-hander, who dueled with Detroit ace Justin Verlander in Game 2 of last falls division series, earned the start after Jarrod Parker was lost to season-ending Tommy John surgery. Yan Gomes went 1 for 3 only hours after finalizing a new $23 million, six-year contract with the Indians. He was plunked in the left elbow in the ninth. John Axford finished for Cleveland, striking out Nick Punto to end it with runners on first and second. A couple dozen grounds crew workers carried large brooms to sweep water off the tarp all afternoon. The Indians briefly came out to right field to go through some warmups during a break in the rain some three hours before first pitch. The two-time reigning AL West champion As took the field 90 minutes before first pitch under the lights when the rain finally slowed -- some even in short sleeves. It started pouring again shortly after the game ended. NOTES: Cleveland CF Michael Bourn, on the DL to start the year with a left hamstring strain, ran down a ball and hit a pair of doubles in a minor league game. He was set to go to Triple-A Columbus on Tuesday, and Francona expected a meeting when the team returns home to face Minnesota on Thursday. ... Gray was Oaklands ninth different opening day starter in nine years. ... Masterson was the first Indians pitcher to start three straight openers since CC Sabathia from 2006-08. Ex-As RHP Bartolo Colon did it for Cleveland in 2000-02. ... Hall of Famer Rickey Henderson threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Nike Air Max 98 Green . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. Nike Air Max 98 Brown . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. http://www.cheapairmax98online.com/nike-air-max-98-purple/ . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. BOSTON -- Nelson Cruz watched his fifth hit fall into the gap in left-centre field and was determined to leg out a triple for the cycle. "I had to try and see what happened," Cruz said, smiling. "I dont remember the last time I hit a triple." Cruz was thrown out, but it was the only thing he did wrong on a night he went a career-best 5 for 5 to help the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday to earn a split of a day-night doubleheader. "Im glad they didnt hit the first cutoff guy, at least it was close," manager Buck Showalter said of Cruz, who added a solo home run and a bad-hop single in the sixth inning that scored the go-ahead run. "Guys were screaming at me to do the replay (challenge)." The Red Sox won the opener 3-2 on pinch-hitter Jonathan Herreras one-out, broken-bat RBI single off T.J. McFarland in the bottom of the ninth. "I was taking some swings in the cage," a smiling Herrera said after the Red Sox snapped a three-game skid with their six last at-bat win of the season. "I was ready for that at-bat." Nick Hundley added a two-run homer in the second game as Baltimore overcame Boston starter John Lackeys 11 strikeouts over 5 2-3 innings. "Thats about as good stuff as Ive had all year and Im trying to figure what happened to give up five runs," Lackey said. Stephen Drew homered in both games for the Red Sox, who have lost four of five. Drew hadnt homered since Bostons World Series clinching Game 6 win in October. Brad Bach (3-0) and four other Baltimore relievers combined to shut down Boston on one hit in the second game after Ubaldo Jimenez gave up four runs, five hits with six walks while getting 11 outs. "Hes just inconsistent," Showalter said. "Its frustrating, because his stuff is there." While third baseman Manny Machado went 2 for 5 in the nightcap in his return from his five-game suspension for throwing a bat during a June 8 game against Oakland, Cruz carried Baltimore after a heartbreaking opening loss. Cruz doubleed, singled, hit his 27th home run, and finally chased Lackey with a single that took a big hop off the lip in front of third base in a three-run sixth. Air Max 98 Thunder Blue For Sale. Cruz doubled into the gap off Edward Mujica in the eighth, but was cut down at third on a relay throw from Drew. His average jumped to .286. "I tried one last year and I got thrown out at third, too," said Cruz, who last tripled in 2011. "Its why I dont try it." Lackey (9-6) was charged with five runs and 10 hits, a much different outing than Boston got in the opener. Jon Lester gave up two unearned runs, struck out seven and walked none in eight innings, but was denied his 10th win due to shoddy defence and poor hitting. After closer Koji Uehara (4-2) pitched a perfect ninth to keep it 2-2, manager John Farrell went to his bench. Pinch-hitter Jonny Gomes legged out a leadoff infield single off McFarland (1-2). David Ross bunted Gomes to second before Herrera, hitting for Jackie Bradley Jr., dropped a blooper to right that scored a sliding Gomes and snapped Baltimores four-game winning streak. Drew, re-signed in May, came in hitting .136. He hit a solo shot in the opener and his two-run homer in the second game off Jimenez came in a four-run fourth that put the Red Sox ahead 4-2. "I knew it was going to be a little different, not being in this position before," Drew said. "Im not making excuses, it just takes a little time. Its going to come around." NOTES: Boston DH David Ortiz went 1 for 4 in the nightcap after missing the opener to attend his daughters graduation in the Dominican Republic. ... The Red Sox committed five errors on the day. ... Orioles RHP Bud Norris (groin) threw a simulated game after the opener. Showalter said he was pleased and he could start Tuesday or Wednesday. . Farrell said OF Shane Victorino (hamstring, back) could begin another rehabilitation assignment in a few days. . The Orioles planned to recall RHP Kevin Gausman from Triple-A Norfolk to start Sundays series finale against Jake Peavy. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz