Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 09:04
ATLANTA -- The short-handed Atlanta Hawks signed centre Mike Muscala, a 2013 second-round draft pick, on Thursday after completi Antworten

ATLANTA -- The short-handed Atlanta Hawks signed centre Mike Muscala, a 2013 second-round draft pick, on Thursday after completing the buyout of his Spanish League contract. Cheap Vans Running Shoes . Muscala (6-11, 230) averaged 14.6 points and led the ACB League in Spain with 7.8 rebounds per game. The Hawks have lost 10 of 11 games to sink from third to eighth in the Eastern Conference standings. Injuries on the front line have been a major factor. General manager Danny Ferry said Muscala, 22, can provide help for the remainder of the season. The Hawks also will have a chance to determine if Muscala can have a role with the team in the future. "We are really excited that Mike was available to join our team," Ferry said. "Weve closely monitored Mike and his progress throughout the ACB season." Ferry said the ACBs Blusens Monbus Obradoiro team "did an excellent job with his continued development." "Due to our current injuries, Mikes representatives presented the concept of Mike joining us for the remainder of the season," Ferry said. "With our roster situation and his strong play, we felt now was a good time to add Mike to our program." The Hawks lost All-Star centre Al Horford to a season-ending surgery for his torn right pectoral muscle in December. Horfords replacement, Pero Antic, has missed 16 games with a stress fracture in his right ankle. Gustavo Ayon, who took over for Antic, has missed five games with a right shoulder injury. Also, All-Star forward Paul Millsap has missed three games with a right knee contusion. Muscala is Bucknells all-time scoring leader with 2,036 points from 2009-13. The native of St. Louis Park, Minn., finished second on the schools career lists in rebounds and blocked shots. The Hawks held NBA rights to Muscala as he played in the ACB League. Details of the buyout agreement were not released. The Hawks released centre Dexter Pittman, who signed a 10-day contract on Saturday, to open a roster spot for Muscala. Cheap Vans Shoes . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Wholesale Vans Trainers Shoes . Smith has spent the last three seasons with the Rockies, playing both left and right field, and has a .275 batting average with 51 homers and 181 RBIs in 487 major league games. http://www.cheapvanstrainers.com/ . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night.WATERLOO, Ontario - This time, Stacy Lewis says, shes going to take some time to savour being the best female golfer in the world. This time, shes going to be more prepared. And this time, shes hoping it lasts a little longer. "It feels good to be back at No. 1," said Lewis, who is in Waterloo, Ont., at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic looking for her third win of the season. "I only got four weeks there last year so Im looking forward to hopefully spending a little bit more time there." Lewis took over the No. 1 spot on the world rankings last week when she won her second tournament of the year, the Shoprite LPGA Classic, surpassing Inbee Park. It marked the second time the native of Toledo, Ohio found herself on the top of womens golf, but last time it came as more of a surprise. Not this time around. "Obviously I knew all the scenarios," she said. "I knew what would happen." Getting another win this week wouldnt be out of the question. Lewis, who is sponsored by Manulife, has finished tied for sixth in each of the past two years at Grey Silo. The tournament has proved to be a birdie-fest in its short life – last years winning score was 26-under -- and Lewis just happens to have made 209 of those this year, more than any other player on tour. Of course beyond the wins and the losses and the birdies and bogeys, her story is an inspirational one. She wasnt a great junior player, wasnt the top golfer on her high school team and wasnt heavily recruited by colleges, ending up playing for the University of Arkansas. Oh and there was the scoliosis. For seven and a half years, she wore a back brace for 18 hours a day, hoping to correct the curvature in her spine. After that, she underwent surgery to put in a stainless steel rod and five screws to hold her spinne in place. Vans Shoes Sale. Golf? She was told she might not even walk again. (Click here to visit Lewis web site and see X-rays of her back pre and post operation) Not a week goes by on tour when she doesnt receive a thank you for being a shining example, or hear a story from someone else in a similar position to her. She encourages them, supports them and even keeps in touch with a number, some of whom arent even golfers. So being atop the world ranking is something special for the ever-smiling, cheery Razorback. "I want to be in this position, I want to be No. 1 in the world and I want to raise the bar," she said. "I want to show people how good we are out here. By me playing good golf, it forces everyone else to play some good golf too." Good golf is something Lewis has been doing for some time now. In the last year and a half, shes won five times and posted 29 top-10 finishes. In the last three and a half years, shes banked more than $6 million. This year? Two victories and 10 top-10s in 12 starts. Despite that, shes pretty low key. The only reward shes splurged on since she joined the LPGA Tour was a new car she bought with the first cheque she made back in 2008 – its a car she still drives. But sitting atop the golf world this time around will be different; shes going to drink it all in and enjoy it, for as long at it lasts. "You know, I think this time Im going to try to embrace it," Lewis said. "I dont want to say theres pressure – I put enough pressure on myself already so I dont need to worry about the rankings. If I stay there for four or 20 or 50 weeks, whatever it is, any time you spend at No. 1 in the world its going to be great." The way shes playing, you can probably expect to see Lewis on top for some time to come. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz