Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.01.2019 07:44
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.cheapsalomonshoes.com/]Cheap Salomon Shoes Authentic Online[/url] . -- Houston has a LaMarcus Ald Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. Cheap Salomon Shoes Authentic Online . -- Houston has a LaMarcus Aldridge problem. The Trail Blazers All-Star forward has been dominating with more than 40 points in each of the opening two playoff games with the Rockets in Houston. Portland is up 2-0 as the series moves to Rip City on Friday night, giving the Rockets little time to figure out how to defend Aldridge. He opened the playoffs with a franchise post-season-best 46 points in the Blazers 122-120 overtime victory, then followed it up with 43 points in the 112-105 win on Wednesday night. Rockets coach Kevin McHale summed it up best when he said: "So far, hes had a hell of a series." Aldridge found success in the paint in the opener so the Rockets adjusted -- but so did Aldridge, who went outside to pepper Houston with midrange jumpers. Thirteen of his 18 field goals came from 10 feet out or more. "Hes making tough shots, hes getting to the foul line. Hes offensive rebounding. Hes doing the whole package and its tough for us," said Houston guard James Harden. "We gotta figure something out real soon. In game three, it is either we win or its over." Aldridge is the first player to score 43 or more points in consecutive playoff games since Tracy McGrady in 2003, and the first to score at least 40 in back-to-back post-season games since LeBron James in 2009. It almost goes without saying that Aldridge is the first Blazer with at least 40 points in back-to-back playoff games. "You can tell just by his approach how hes really dialed in and hes playing big. Hes really taken it upon himself to do all these things," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said Thursday. "Give him all the credit. Hes been wanting this moment for a long time and hes rising to the challenge." Aldridge acknowledged the team for his success. "This team in general just believes in me so much and they ride the wave so well," he said. "When Im going one through 15, they are all cheering and telling me to shoot it. If I pass up a shot, theyre all mad at me and I think having 15 guys having your back like that is great." Aldridges play has put Portland in charge as the team returns home. The Blazers havent opened a playoff series 2-0 since 1977, when they got the early jump on the Lakers en route to the Western Conference title. Portland went on to beat Philadelphia for its lone NBA championship Portland ranked seventh in the league during the regular season with just 10 losses at home. Only three teams have come back to win after losing the first two games of a seven-game series at home: The last was the 2004-05 Mavericks, who came back against the Rockets. Houston is 0-7 overall when falling behind 0-2 in the first round since the 1983-84 expansion. Dwight Howard said its no time to panic. "Weve played against Portland in the regular season and we were successful. We just got to play basketball. We cant look back. We have to stay positive," he said. "They (Portland) won two games but its the first to four and we cant let our heads down. We dug a hole but we can always get out of it." Howard had 32 points and 14 rebounds in Wednesdays loss, while Harden had 18 points. Harden was the leagues top shooting guard in the regular season, but hes 14 of 47 from the field in the playoffs for his worst two-game stretch of the season. Part of that is due to Portlands Wesley Matthews and Nicolas Batum taking turns at shutting him down. "Weve done a good job guarding without fouling and one thing about playoff basketball is that everybody has the every possession mentality," Stotts said. "We didnt fall asleep on him and I dont think he got a lot of easy looks and every great player in this league, you just want to make them work and I think Nick and Wes in particular really have made him work." For his part, Harden isnt really concerned about a slump. Hes more focused on the Blazers -- and stopping Aldridge. "Im not worried about my offence, Im worried about our defence, our defence as a team. When we get stops and get out in transition everybody feels good about themselves and thats when the assists flow in and things start going well," he said. "If we cant get stops it makes it more difficult. They are a very good team." Cheap Salomon Shoes Free Shipping . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. Cheap Salomon Shoes Store . The Sioux Falls Canaries scored two in the seventh and three more in the eighth to come back from a 3-0 deficit and defeat the Winnipeg Goldeyes 5-3 in front of 6,769 at Shaw Park on Sunday afternoon. http://www.cheapsalomonshoes.com/ .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set.Next time you are watching a game and think to yourself, that was a bad goal, the goalie has to have that shot, you may very well be 100 per cent correct, but you also may be completely wrong, based on some underlying factors. Keep in mind a few things that are true when it comes to goaltending; physics and positioning, sometimes they both factor in to make a shot literally impossible to stop. I was doing colour commentary for the Pittsburgh-Ottawa game the other day and on the winning goal with under two minutes left that beat Craig Anderson, (a slapshot from just inside the face-off dot by Christian Ehrhoff), there was a defensive breakdown that allowed Ehrhoff to walk right downtown, tee it up and hammer it top shelf. Anderson did what he could to play the percentages on the shot, going into the butterfly, staying upright, and trying to make himself as big as possible. He was beaten by a great shot, but he also really had no chance to physically stop it if it didnt hit him. I have been working with a brilliant physicist named Alain Hache (who is the author of the Physics of Hockey) and he has done some terrific work regarding the science of the speed of the puck coming at goalies and the subsequent reaction time they have to make the save. I have tried to pick his enormous brain as to enlighten me with the other side of goaltending and he has done a great job of helping break down some physics that come with velocity of shots. This is a general thought process, but from a reaction standpoint, the average reaction time is 0.2 seconds. Now you have to factor in the distance where the shot comes from and the velocity (how hard the shot is) to see whether there is sufficient time to react to the puck, or if positioning is the only hope for the save. Lets take that Christian Ehrhoff goal on Craig Anderson as an example. Anderson was at the top of his crease which was about six feet away from his goal line. Ehrhoff was just inside the faceoff dot and around 18-20 feet away in total distance. For this equation, lets round up and say 20 feet for clear numbers. If he shoots the puck at 80mph, which is likely based on how much time he had to walk into to it and how hard hhe shoots the puck (this is on the low end of how hard I think he shot it), the reaction time would be counted as this: 80mph from 20ft away = a reaction time of - 0. Cheap Salomon Shoes Outlet. 17seconds. So given this formula, with that shot by Ehrhoff, Anderson wouldve had 0.17 seconds to make that save, and if the average athlete reacts at a rate of 0.2 seconds, what we are seeing is a shot that was unstoppable based on sheer reaction time. Now this is where positioning factors in because if Anderson had taken some ice for himself, he would at least get an opportunity to be hit by the puck. Had the shot only been 60mph, the reaction time would be 0.23, which, in turn, is not much more time for Anderson to read/react, but if he anticipates and reacts properly, he at least has a chance to stop it, given he is in the same position in net. If this had been Zdeno Chara or Shea Weber firing it from there, hitting that 100mph neighbourhood, good luck. Thats where you have to hope that it hits you, because with that scenario, you only have 0.14 seconds to react to a 100mph slapshot from that distance. The scary part with all of these reaction time scenarios is that in this case, it was a clear shot by Ehrhoff. There wasnt any potential screens/tips, you didnt have to fight through bodies or legs to track the puck, you didnt have to worry about a potential pass scenario where there are options for the shooter to factor in on your depth in the crease; all the checklist things that have to be considered in that initial read of the play that a goalie has to process in a split second. Keep in mind as well when the using this formula, the distance is calculated from when the goalie first tracks the puck, meaning if the puck is shot from the point but the goalie doesnt see it until it goes by, lets say a high screen in the slot, then the formula begins with the distance between the goalie and when he first sees it, not from where the puck originates. So the next time you see a shot that goes in, and your initial thought is stoppable puck from that distance, there just may be some underlying science that factors in on the goal that helps explain why the goalie was late to react. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz