Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:41
PHILADELPHIA -- Evan Turner just had to send a good-natured text to Andre Iguodala after Philadelphia ran its record to 3-0. [ur Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Evan Turner just had to send a good-natured text to Andre Iguodala after Philadelphia ran its record to 3-0. Randy Moss Vikings Jersey . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. He made a career-high seven 3-pointers, scored 32 points, had one behind-the-back assist for the highlight reel, and the Golden State Warriors handed Philadelphia its first loss of the season, 110-90 on Monday night. "I got a good look or two, and confidence started flowing," Iguodala said. Stephen Curry had 18 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds for his second career triple-double. The overachieving 76ers (3-1) were one of the early surprises of the season. Iguodala, a former Sixers All-Star, brought them back to reality. Iguodala was sensational, setting the pace early with six 3s and 27 points in the first half. He also made the play of the young season, a behind-the-back, midair assist to David Lee. Iguodala whipped it from the corner at about the 3-point line and hit Lee in stride down the lane. "When I was here, that was just natural to me to make plays like that," Iguodala said. Curry had a perfect view from the other side of the court of Iguodalas catch-and-release pass. "Im sure well be seeing a lot of that on TV the next couple of days," he said. Sixers rookie point guard Michael Carter-Williams, the Eastern Conference player of the week, missed 13 of 17 shots and scored 18 points. The preseason Las Vegas pick as the worst team in the NBA, the Sixers beat Miami and Chicago to put them on the brink of their first 4-0 start since 2000-01. Staying undefeated was never much of an option after the opening minutes. Iguodala hit three 3s in the first quarter to torment his former team and help Golden State build a 16-point lead. Iguodala was traded in 2012 to Denver as part of a four-team trade that saw the Sixers land Los Angeles Lakers centre Andrew Bynum. Bynum never played a second for the Sixers and signed with Cleveland. Iguodala left the Nuggets to sign with the Warriors. Iguodala had scored only 26 points the first three games. "I wasnt even thinking about scoring," Iguodala said. "It just kind of happened liked that." Much like his Philly days, Iguodala was on the high-flying finishing end of a few alley-oops that sparked the offence. He soared above the rim to snare about a 70-foot pass from Curry for one slam. Booed during pregame introductions, Sixers fans were left impressed with his dunks. "You could see how much fun we were having in the first half when he was going off," Curry said. Lee scored 14 of his 18 points in the first half to help Golden State lead 66-42. The Sixers had rallied in the second half in each of their first three games, and never led to open the fourth. They trailed 98-65 in this one. "Its very tough to keep doing it each and every night," forward Thaddeus Young said. "Tonight, it actually caught up with us." Carter-Williams joined Shaquille ONeal as the only NBA players to win a player of the week award to open a career. The No. 11 pick in the draft averaged 20.7 points and 9.0 assists in three games. He also outplayed Washingtons John Wall and Chicagos Derrick Rose in the eye-opening efforts. Curry, who had five steals, simply toyed with the rookie. He shot 7 of 16 and grabbed seven defensive rebounds. After his 10th assist late in the third, he was pulled. Golden State coach Mark Jackson rested his starters in the fourth with the game out of hand, a lead as large as 39 points thanks to 15 of 38 3s. Jackson left Curry in until the final seconds of the third to grab that needed 10th rebound. "Hes done everything right for me, put me in position to be a successful coach," Jackson said. "Its a way of saying thank you. I wouldnt have kept him in much longer, but he deserved it." Turner scored 18 points and Tony Wroten had 14 for the Sixers. Sixers coach Brett Brown left the rookie known as MCW in the game for the fourth quarter. He missed nine of 11 shots and scored only 10 points through the first three quarters before beefing his point total in garbage time. "We were sloppy, we were careless," Brown said. "Some of that was a result of their good defence." Notes: Eagles WR DeSean Jackson was at the game. ... The Sixers failed to score 100 points for the first time this season. ... Curry had two turnovers after entering with a league-high 6.3 per game. His other triple-double came against the Clippers on Feb. 10, 2010 (36 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds). ... The Warriors snapped a five-game losing streak in Philadelphia. Trevor Siemian Vikings Jersey . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. Trevor Siemian Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Remmers-Elite-Jersey/ . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night.DETROIT -- Justin Verlander knows he isnt going to make a sixth straight All-Star team. A few more performances like the one Wednesday might mean hes heading in the right direction, however. Verlander overcame a pair of long home runs in the first inning and left with a comfortable lead after the sixth as the Detroit Tigers beat the Oakland Athletics 9-3 for a three-game sweep. Verlander (7-7) started the day looking like the pitcher who has been searching for his mechanics for most of the season. Coco Crisp began the game with a shot over the access tunnel down the right-field line, and Brandon Moss went even deeper into the right-field stands with two out. That, though, was the last time the As scored off the pitcher who has dominated them in each of the last two postseasons. Verlander wasnt sharp, allowing nine hits, but he didnt walk a batter. "I didnt make a big adjustment, I just got more into my rhythm," he said. "My changeup wasnt good, but I was able to throw my slider to lefties, where usually thats just fastball and curve." With a .500 record and a 4.71 ERA, even Verlanders years of dominance arent going to get him to Minnesota later this month for the All-Star festivities. "Im not going this year -- I can pretty much guarantee that," he said. "I didnt have a good first half, and I know that." "Its going to be the first time I get that weekend off in a while. It will be nice to get that time where I dont have to tax my arm. Ive put in a lot of extra work this year, trying to find my mechanics, so the rest will be good," he said. Torii Hunter hit three RBI singles and capped a six-run burst in the sixth inning. The three-time AL Central champion Tigers won for the 11th time in 13 games. The division leaders reached the halfway mark with a 47-34 mark. Oakland still has the best record in the majors despite its stumble at Comerica Park. The Tigers have eliminated Oakland from the post-season in each of the last two years. Detroit won this years season series 4-2, but with both teams leading their divisions, theres aa chance of a fourth October meeting since 2006. Jalyn Holmes Vikings Jersey. "We won three of four here last year during the regular season, but they turned the tide on us this time," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. "This wasnt a very good series for us -- getting swept never feels too good -- but we do want to play them again this year." If there is a third matchup, the As wont expect this version of Verlander. "For guys like that, there is a regular-season version and a playoff version," Moss said. "I guarantee you that when playoff time comes, hes going to be dominant." Hunter started at designated hitter for the first time in his two seasons with the Tigers. Hunter, who turns 39 on July 18, came into the game hitting .185 in his last 32 games and has struggled badly in right field. The Tigers had a rough time, too, going 9-20 in late May and early June. "I think it was really good for our team to go through some of those tough patches," second baseman Ian Kinsler. "It taught us a lot about what type of team we are, that we could come out of that thing and still be one of the best teams in baseball." Jesse Chavez (6-5) struggled for the second straight start, giving up five runs in five-plus innings. Reliever Jim Johnson, who replaced him, allowed four runs while only getting one out. "We got the lead in the first, and I gave it back," Chavez said. "Thats the biggest thing. As a starter, when you get the lead, you want to hang on to it." NOTES: Victor Martinez sat out with soreness in his side, but Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said it was purely precautionary and that he should be back at DH on Thursday. ... DH Yoenis Cespedes (hamstring) and C Derek Norris (back) both returned to the lineup for Oakland. ... The As return home for a series with Toronto, with Sonny Gray (7-3) scheduled to face R.A. Dickey (6-7). ... Detroit remains home for a four-game weekend series with Tampa Bay. Max Scherzer (9-3) is scheduled to pitch the opener against Erik Bedard (4-5). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz