Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:42
d change if RHP Natha Antworten

ROME -- Roma beat Napoli 3-2 in the first leg of their Italian Cup semifinal on Wednesday thanks to a double from Ivory Coast forward Gervinho. Air Jordan 3 Retro Black Cement . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. But Gervinho scored the winner two minutes from time. "In our league, ninety per cent of the matches are played defensively but its good to play like this against strong players," Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi said. "Its good to see games like this, theyre an advert for football. "It wasnt good for us mentally to concede a minute after the restart. But after they made it 2-2, we responded brilliantly. Another good game like tonights awaits us in Naples." Napoli started the brighter but it was Roma which broke the deadlock in the 13th minute when Gervinho ran onto a delightful through-ball from Francesco Totti and rounded goalkeeper Pepe Reina before firing home from three meters. Strootman doubled Romas lead in the 32nd with a stunning rocket into the top right corner from more than 30 metres. Gonzalo Higuain pulled one back for Napoli a minute into the second half as the ball deflected off Mehdi Benatia and goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis got his hands to it but could not prevent it from going in. It was the former Real Madrid strikers 16th of the season. Substitute Dries Mertens levelled in the 70th, four minutes after coming off the bench, when he burst between two defenders and blasted an effort past De Sanctis. Gervinho secured the match for Roma when he collected Alessandro Florenzis pass and coolly slotted into the near side of goal. Udinese, which has eliminated both Milan teams, beat Fiorentina on Tuesday in a match which saw three wonderful goals. Antonio Di Natale broke the deadlock in the 36th minute with his first goal from open play since September but Juan Manuel Vargas smashed an effort in off the underside of the crossbar a minute from halftime. Substitute Luis Muriel scored a long-range winner for Udinese, which is hoping to reach the final for the first time since 1922. Both sides eliminated illustrious teams in the previous round. Napoli knocked out holder Lazio, while Roma defeated Juventus, which is on course for a third successive league title. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro Black .com) - Nicklas Backstrom scored a pair of goals and Alex Ovechkin notched a highlight-reel tally, leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-0 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday at the Prudential Center. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro Yellow . LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No. http://www.cheapjordanretro3.com/cheap-air-jordan-3-retro-white/ . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City.CHICAGO -- Henderson Alvarezs scoreless streak came to an end, and the Miami Marlins didnt care one bit. They were just happy to hear the talented right-hander should be able to make his next start after a scary play at first base. Alvarez injured his left hip in the sixth, but Miami made the most of a wild afternoon for Pedro Strop in a 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs on Sunday that averted a three-game series sweep. The Marlins trailed 3-2 before they pushed across two runs in the eighth. They loaded the bases with one out on a walk, a hit by pitch and a single from Casey McGehee. Christian Yelich then scored on Garrett Jones sacrifice fly and Giancarlo Stanton came home on a wild pitch from Strop (0-3). Steve Cishek then struck out two in a scoreless ninth that gave him 14 saves in 15 tries. The Cubs got six scoreless innings from Jake Arrieta, but came up just short in a bid for their first six-game winning streak since a seven-game run in 2011. "I think these guys should keep their heads up," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "Theyre very disappointed right now because we felt like we were on the cusp of being able to have a perfect homestand." Mike Dunn (5-3) got two outs for the win, but that was secondary for Miami after Alvarez went down. He began the day with a streak of 21 scoreless innings and is regarded as the Marlins best pitcher after Jose Fernandez was shelved by a season-ending elbow surgery. With one out in the sixth inning of a scoreless tie, Luis Valbuena grounded to Jones at first. Alvarez hustled over to cover the bag, but Jones toss was high. The pitcher reached to tap the base with his right foot but missed and landed awkwardly, straining his left hip. "He seems to be OK," manager Mike Redmond said. "Hes got enough time in between starts. He should be finne. Air Jordan 3 Retro Cement 2018. Obviously well know better tomorrow or the next couple of days." After Miamis training staff and Redmond came out to see him, Alvarez threw one warm-up pitch to see if he could continue but quickly left the mound. He was charged with two runs, one earned, and seven hits. "At first I felt like I fell (and) I banged myself on ground. I just continued on, I got up, I felt I could continue to pitch," Alvarez said through a translator. "I went out there, I did what I could to pitch. At the end of the day it was a decision by the manager." Nate Schierholtz then greeted Dan Jennings with a two-run triple down the right-field line that gave the Cubs a 2-0 lead. Alvarez is considered day to day, a relief for the surprising Marlins (33-30). "I feel good," he said. "Thank God." Jones, who was charged with an error on the play, also was relieved that Alvarez was OK. He said he needed a couple pitches during his seventh-inning at-bat to refocus. "You never want to be the guy to make the mistake to lose a game," Jones said. "But that play, hes been our best pitcher, and to lose him on a play like that, it stinks." Luckily for Miami, it probably wont be without Alvarez for long. "We cant afford any injuries - especially to those pitchers. Weve already had that happen and we cant afford anybody else to get hurt," Redmond said. "Definitely concerned (when Alvarez left) but it looks like hes going to be fine so hopefully we got lucky there." NOTES: The Marlins have a couple off days coming up and the plan is to keep its rotation intact. That could change if RHP Nathan Eovaldis pregnant wife hasnt given birth by Wednesday. ... Marlins C Jarrod Saltalamacchia was eligible to come off the seven-day concussion disabled list but wasnt activated. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz