Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:42
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles have signed defensive lineman Cedric Thornton to a one-year contract. [url=http://www.aut Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles have signed defensive lineman Cedric Thornton to a one-year contract. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. The 25-year-old Thornton would have been an exclusive rights free agent so he signed for the third-year player minimum. Mondays move was the first on defence for the NFC East champions. The Eagles re-signed or gave contract extensions last week to wide receivers Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper, left tackle Jason Peters and centre Jason Kelce. Jaylen Brown Celtics Jersey . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Marcus Smart Celtics Jersey . Starters, when they struggle, have to live with it for five days. For Sergio Santos and Steve Delabar, two of the three men who authored one of the ugliest pitched innings in Blue Jays franchise history on Thursday night, the bounce-back chance came right away. http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Gordon-Hayward-Celtics-Jersey/ . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3.LOS ANGELES -- Spurs guard Tony Parker sat out Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Clippers, and San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said the six-time All Star will be sidelined for quite some time because of multiple injuries. Popovich said earlier Tuesday that Parker would be out of action "for the foreseeable future" because of numerous aches and pains involving his back, groin and calf. The 13-year veteran, who played 11 minutes Sunday in the NBA All-Star game, is the Spurs leading scorer. He is also the only player averaging at least 30 minutes for Southwest Division-leading San Antonio. Last season, Parker was the only NBA player to average at least 20 points and seven assists while shooting over 50 per cent from the field and 80 per cent on free throws. "I think hes just spent, mentally and physically," Popovich said. "The last five games or so was about 65-70 per cent, at the most, and hes developed a little nagging thing every time. Hes had a shoulder and a hip and a calf and all this kind of stuff, and now its his Achilles a little bit. "All these things have added up, and I think its affected him mentally, also. I think the last three years have caught up with him -- playing a whole NBA season, and for the whole summer qualifying for that European championship that they finally got this year. Im just looking at the big picture and trying to get him whole for the stretch." Popovich watched Parkers first 5 minutes during the All-Star game before changing the channeel, but didnt think Parker did further damage by playing. Red Auerbach Celtics Jersey. . When asked about the minimum number of games Parker would miss, Popovich said: "I dont think about that. Im just going to go with it and see when I think hes ready to go again," he said. "Im not going to speculate on how long or how many games, because I dont know." Spurs forward and defensive stalwart Kawhi Leonard missed his 12th straight game because of a broken bone in his right hand. "Its still painful for him to catch the ball and shoot the ball," Popovich said. "We want to get him into one-on-ones and two-on-twos and let him get banged around a little bit first in practice situations, rather than throwing him into a game after four weeks, so he can get confident with it. "He tried to shoot a little bit over the break, and again today. After about 10 or 12 shots, it started to get painful and stiff again. The doctors say its healed and calcified and that sort of thing, but hes got to get through the pain and get used to the little glove that hes wearing." Popovich also addressed remarks made by former NBA coach George Karl on ESPN that he "heard whispers" indicating 14-time All-Star Tim Duncan was thinking about retiring after the season despite having a $10.4 million option for next season. "I guess people say whatever they want to say," Popovich said. "George must have his reasons, I dont know. I havent talked to George about such things." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz