Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 08:58
getting a new player. Antworten

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Hoffenheim scored three goals in quick succession late in the first half to beat Wolfsburg 6-2 in the Bundesliga on Sunday and dent its hopes of qualifying for the Champions League. Stan Smith Wholesale China . In the late match, Alexander Meier scored in the 89th minute to give Eintracht Frankfurt a 2-1 comeback victory over Stuttgart, which fell to its eighth consecutive defeat and is now one place above the danger zone. Hoffenheim is the third highest scoring team in the Bundesliga after Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund and it took only four minutes for Roberto Firmino to put the host side ahead with a perfectly weighted lob. Bas Dost equalized for Wolfsburg in the 15th with a header. Niklas Suele began the three-goal flurry with a header in the 37th. Anthony Modeste then scored twice, with a low shot in the 39th and a header in the 43rd. Ivan Perisic pulled one back for Wolfsburg, before the home side struck twice more. Sejad Salihovic converted a penalty and Sven Schipplock completed the win. Wolfsburg finished with 10 men, after Christian Traesch was sent off in the 80th for a foul on Kevin Volland that resulted in the penalty. Hoffenheim, undefeated in five games, ended Wolfsburgs run of four consecutive wins and prevented the visiting team from overtaking fourth-place Schalke. Wolfsburg remained fifth and Hoffenheim 10th. In Frankfurt, Stuttgart went ahead in the 31st minute after Eintracht lost possession in midfield. Alexandru Maxim found Martin Harnik on the left and the midfielder slotted low inside the near post. Stuttgarts goalkeeper Sven Ulreich went on to make several outstanding saves, including a one-handed tip-away from a header by Stefan Aigner. But it was his kick-in that resulted in Frankfurts equalizer in the 80th through substitute striker Jan Rosenthal. Marco Russ headed the ball from the centre circle back into Stuttgarts half and Rosenthal raced through to slot past Ulreich. Eintracht secured the win in the 89th when Johannes Flum slipped the ball through the legs of Georg Niedermeier and squared it back for Meier, who drove it home with a low shot. Eintracht jumped to 12th place and is six points away from the relegation playoff place. Cheap Stan Smith Online . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships. Wholesale Stan Smith . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. http://www.wholesalestansmith.com/ .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield.SAN DIEGO -- Seeing Malcom Floyd crumpled on the ground with a knee injury, Philip Rivers wondered if hed just thrown his final pass to the 10-year veteran. "I thought the same thing, too," Floyd said Tuesday, less than 24 hours after straining his right knee when he collided with cornerback Shareece Wright during practice. "I came down pretty funny. I was pretty contorted. That stuff goes through your head when you go through something like that. But Im here walking and its something were going to take day by day." Floyd and the Chargers got good news when an MRI exam Monday evening revealed a strained knee, not a more serious injury like the one that will sideline fellow starting wide receiver Danario Alexander for the year. "It was scary, how I came down it," Floyd said. "But, you know, MRIs dont lie." The Chargers dont know when Floyd will return to the field following Mondays injury. It could be two to four weeks, or longer. The Chargers open the regular season at home against Houston on Sept. 9. Floyd said the knee is sore, but added: "Im walking on it, in Crocs." He was wearing a white pair of the plastic shoes. "I was excited. Im not going to lie," coach Mike McCoy said about his reaction to hearing that it was a strain. The last thing the Chargers needed was to have Floyd out for the year, like Alexander. Alexander, who has a history of knee injuries, tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee a week ago. Although Floyd was moving slowly, "Hes doing great today," McCoy said. "It was a great relief last night to get the news that we received. When guys go down you always fear the worst and then we got the news that we did. It is what it is and hell be back out here as soon as he can. Cheap Stan Smith China Wholesale. He had a smile on his face this morning because it wasnt anything serious." Floyd and Wright collided during a one-on-one drill. Wright also collided with Alexander when he got hurt. "Its been tough. Just looking at the film, I felt better than how it looked," Floyd said. "It could have been worse and Im in a better position now than I was laid out on the field." Floyd said he texted Alexander "to say that I could be in his position. He just wished me the best of luck going forward." He said he hadnt spoken with Wright. "Its just part of the game. Its a physical sport and my past couple injuries happened because of the physical nature of the sport. Fortunately, I kind of dodged a bullet with this one." Hes been slowed by hamstring, hip and ankle injuries, and has played a full season just once, in 2009. Rivers was relieved. "The thought crossed my mind after the play, because it looked so bad, I wondered if it was the last pass I ever threw him," the quarterback said. "Because you never know. It was almost like getting a new player." Also Tuesday, rookie receiver Keenan Allen left practice early to receive treatment on his left knee, which he injured last season while at Cal. "He has the wear and tear of camp," McCoy said. "He had a little ding when we brought him in from college and it got to the point today where we thought he should go in and get some treatment. We rested a lot of guys today, because theyve been doing a lot of running. It was just a good day to give him a little extra treatment." The Chargers play at Chicago on Thursday night. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz