Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
douhua2233 Offline

18.02.2019 02:56
While the Edmonton Oilers have what appears Antworten

While the Edmonton Oilers have what appears to be a goaltending controversy http://www.sanjosesharksteamshop.com/authentic-brent-burns-jersey , the Los Angeles Kings may have the finest netminder in franchise history between the pipes for the first time in more than a month.The Pacific Division rivals meet for the second time this week on Thursday night at Rogers Place.Cam Talbot has been the starter for the Oilers since joining the team in 2015, but he’s being pushed by Mikko Koskinen, who is back in the NHL after a four-game stint with the New York Islanders in 2010-11 followed by a solid career in Finland and the KHL.Article continues below ...The 30-year-old Finn has been nothing short of impressive so far, posting a 6-2-1 record with a 2.29 goals-against average, a .923 save percentage and two shutouts. He made 28 saves on Tuesday in Edmonton’s 1-0 overtime win over the Dallas Stars.Both of Koskinen’s shutouts have come at Rogers Place, where he is 3-0-0 with a 0.66 GAA and .979 save percentage as a starter. “The guys are playing great in front of me. It makes my job so much easier,” he said. “Everyone’s on the same page. Now we have to keep doing that every day and get better and better.”Talbot is 5-9-1 with a 3.29 GAA and .889 save percentage on the season. Though the 31-year-old veteran has given up 23 goals while losing six consecutive starts, coach Ken Hitchcock isn’t ready to give up on him — or say there’s a controversy.“I think the goaltending is our strength — both guys,” he said.“If one guy’s going and the other guy’s backing up, we’re more than comfortable with both.”Talbot stopped 27 of 30 shots as Edmonton (11-11-3) fell to the Kings 5-2 on Sunday.“Talbot was incredible in Los Angeles and held us in there at the start, and we’re getting good performances every night from both guys since I’ve been here Marian Hossa Jersey Womens ,” Hitchcock saidThe Oilers are 2-1-1 since Hitchcock took over on Nov. 20 and are going for their fifth win in six home games against the Kings.Los Angeles (9-12-1) is looking for its first three-game winning streak of the season. After topping the Oilers in southern California, the Kings got 32 saves from rookie Cal Petersen and Dustin Brown scored 53 seconds into overtime for a 2-1 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday.Petersen was thrust into the starting role after Jonathan Quick and Jack Campbell were sidelined with knee injuries. Quick was activated from injured reserve before the game against Vancouver and is expected to start either this contest or on Thursday against the Calgary Flames.The 23-year-old Petersen knows that Quick brings more than experience — and two Stanley Cup rings.“To have Quickie back, he’s such an important voice in the locker room and a strong leader that I think even tonight when he didn’t play, I think it was a huge morale boost to have him in the locker room,” said Petersen, who’s 4-3-0 with 2.46 GAA, a .927 save percentage and one shutout.Los Angeles went 6-7-0 without Quick, who will try to improve on an 0-3-1 record with a 4.55 GAA and .845 save percentage. He is 11-3-3 with a 1.64 GAA and .944 save percentage all time in Edmonton.Quick, the Kings’ career leader in wins, needs seven for 300 in his career.Brown has four goals in his last two games after going eight games without one. He has scored three goals in his last 16 visits to northern Alberta. LOS ANGELES (AP) — The lucky bounces necessary to overcome poor performances have been hard to come by for the Los Angeles Kings this season, but they got some much-needed breaks against the Arizona Coyotes.Dustin Brown scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Kings beat the Coyotes 2-1 on Thursday night.Jake Muzzin also scored for the last-place Kings Womens Evander Kane Jersey , who have won a season-high four consecutive games. Jonathan Quick made 26 saves.“To get three, four in a row is really good for I think the feeling in the room, the energy level,” Brown said. “I think we have to find a way to use that and keep the momentum going the right way.”Jakob Chychrun had a power-play goal and Darcy Kuemper stopped 24 shots for the Coyotes, who won their previous two.Brown put the Kings ahead 2-1 just 17 seconds into the third with a shot from the right circle past Kumper’s left shoulder. Brown has scored a team-leading 10 goals in 27 games after missing the start of the season because of a broken finger, but it was just his second goal in the past 13 games.The Coyotes controlled play in the second period and felt they had the Kings in trouble, only for Brown to get an angle on Kuemper after Drew Doughty took the puck from Derek Stepan in the neutral zone.“We felt like our legs were there and we felt like maybe theirs were getting a little tired, so we wanted to go out for a big third,” Chychrun said. “Obviously, that’s not the way you want to start a period so we were kind of behind the eight-ball in that third period. Got some chances, but just couldn’t bear down.”The Kings hoped that getting at least one point for the fifth straight game represented a turning point Authentic Joe Pavelski Jersey , especially after playing their worst game in that stretch.“Tonight, we have to be honest with ourselves that we weren’t very good, especially in the second,” Brown said. “We were lucky to get out of it, whereas the other three previous games I thought we played a really solid 60 minutes. But we found a way to win, and, again, that’s something our team needs to learn how to do. Sometimes you’re not going to win every game or you shouldn’t win some games, and good teams find ways to win those.”Nick Cousins had an apparent Coyotes goal overturned in the second period for making incidental contact with Quick prior to scoring.The Kings tied it 1-all at 18:39 of the first when Muzzin’s shot deflected off three Coyotes, ultimately striking the cheek of defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson and caroming in.Kyle Clifford had the secondary assist for his 100th career point.“There’s nothing you can do about it,” Chychrun said. “You’ve just got to move on from it. Those bounces are going to happen. It’s the way you respond.”The Coyotes took a 1-0 lead at 15:27 on Chychrun’s second power-play goal of the season http://www.sanjosesharksteamshop.com/authentic-joe-thornton-jersey , a slap shot over Quick’s left shoulder.But the Kings still found a way to improve their record when allowing the first goal to 4-17-2.“Today looked like a game after Christmas,” Los Angeles coach Willie Desjardins said. “It wasn’t our best game. Certainly wasn’t Phoenix’s either, but I think we can play better. If we want to keep sustaining, though, we’ll have to play better than we did tonight for sure.”NOTES: Coyotes C Brad Richardson (flu) did not play. .. Kings C Jeff Carter didn’t play because of an upper-body injury and is day-to-day. … Coyotes forward Vinnie Hinostroza practiced Thursday and could play against Anaheim on Saturday, coach Rick Tocchet said. Hinostroza has not played since Dec. 6 because of a lower-body injury.UP NEXTCoyotes: At the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday.Kings: Host the Vegas Golden Knights on Saturday.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz